~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Yay for making to 38 weeks, @RebeccaR19
Hopefully you go into labor soon, every such sign is a tease i guess, getting us more and more excited :lol:
I am trying so hard to read any 'signs' but my body is giving me nothing8-[

How exciting JJ! The first little apple!

I'm 36 weeks today and absolutely thrilled! I've never made it this far so it's a huge milestone for me. I actually had the GBS screen for the first time! And there are only two more days until my OB is back from his vacation! I'm feeling very hopeful about making it to 37 weeks and having a full term baby!

Oh my goodness! Tomorrow is Saturday. I also want to wish you well on your induction tomorrow JJB2. So exciting!

HappyWay- It's definitely a tease. It's hard to rest wondering when things will pick up and become active labor. And then I have to tell myself I need rest because I will be wanting to be rested once it's time to have the baby! lol

I think my body is just like this, both of my previous pregnancies had things slowly start at first. But it was still weeks before anything happened. And then I knew people who had nothing, woke up with contractions and went from 0 to 10 in about a day.

How exciting JJ! The first little apple!

I'm 36 weeks today and absolutely thrilled! I've never made it this far so it's a huge milestone for me. I actually had the GBS screen for the first time! And there are only two more days until my OB is back from his vacation! I'm feeling very hopeful about making it to 37 weeks and having a full term baby!
Congratulations on making your milestone!!! \\:D/\\:D/

I'm being induced on monday 5th august. I have had an induction before but really nervous this time as no stretch & sweeps before to help me along. Bet it takes ages :(

Is it possible for you to just go in and ask for a sweep?

Is it possible for you to just go in and ask for a sweep?
I did ask but she said no & without her permission they won't do it. She was horrible, kept writing that i'll be 37+4 & i was like no 37+5 but she ignored me! there is plenty of time for a sweep even in those 5 days :(

I did ask but she said no & without her permission they won't do it. She was horrible, kept writing that i'll be 37+4 & i was like no 37+5 but she ignored me! there is plenty of time for a sweep even in those 5 days :(
Ugh! That is really annoying. You should be able to get one if you want one. Especially since you are being induced.

Hi ladies. Its been about 2hr 20min since they inserted the foley ballon and the pill so just waiting here. I was only 1cm so might take a while

Hi ladies. Its been about 2hr 20min since they inserted the foley ballon and the pill so just waiting here. I was only 1cm so might take a while
Eeeek so exciting. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->