~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Oh my goodness, these babies! They're beautiful!!! Congratulations JJ and Rebecca! I hope you guys are recovering well and just loving on your sweet girls! :cloud9:

me too!! still pregnant..heavily!

anybody doing anything to naturally induce labor? i am on raspberry leaf tea now.

I'm drinking red raspberry leaf tea too. 2 cups a day. Iced in the morning and hot at night. Also taking evening primrose oil twice a day as well

Hot curry
Pineapple
Red raspberry leaf tea
Brisk walking up and down stairs and out and about
Hoovering (vacuuming) while doing lunges at the same time.

Ure look like a Wally but it worked for me. I hoovered and was doing these lunges. Hubby was cracking up laughing saying I looked ridiculous Haha. But low and behold just a few hours later I'm lead in bed and i hear a pop.

Silly me I'm looking around the room thinking what the hell was that.
Then I had to constantly pee. But every time I went to bathroom I noticed my panty liner was really damp. I had to change it about 5 times in the space of an hour and i still didnt click on to what was happening.

Then the contractions started and then i had the bloody show. And that's when it finally clicked in that tiny little pee brain of mine that my waters were leaking. Hence the constant damp panty liner. Lol

I'm such a space cadet haha
Contractions were not regular tho. They were 5 mins apart then 10 mins apart then 5 then 20 so all over the place.
Went up the hospital thinking I wud be sent home but I was 4cm dilated. Then that's when the contractions came on full on and 2 mins apart.

Good luck ladies. Cant wait to see more babies born. So excited for u all.
:hug:

@Suggerhoney Your story made me laugh so hard :lol: :lol:

AFM, still just waiting with no signs at all, i have an ultrasound and BPP this Thursday. We will also confirm the date of induction around aug 10th. Hopefully the baby decides to come before that [-o<

I've had a feeling this whole pregnancy that I will have this baby on 7/31. Not much time left to tell if I'm right or not but I'm so over this third trimester thing! 37w4d!! I'm getting slightly terrified of the impending labor/delivery.

We has a whirlwind of a week! The fast labor and delivery gave us a few additional risk factors. I was at risk for postpartum hemorraging. Emily was at risk for sepsis because I was GBS+ and was only on the drip for a little under an hour before birth. She was also at an increased risk for jaundice because of a lot of bruising from the fast delivery.
Thankfully, I am recovering without any issues! Emily's bilirubin count was getting high quickly. So I supplemented breastmilk with formula early on to hopefully flush it out, and it worked! She will be my first one not having to undergo phototherapy. She also has not shown any signs of sepsis! The critical observation window is 48 hours, but after a month is when she will be fully in the clear for it. Right now she is super healthy and I am glad.
I have been getting on here to see if anyone else has delivered. Up until recently this website kept giving me error messages. I hope any of those issues are fixed now!
Best wishes to everyone waiting! It's so close to the end for everyone. I can't believe August is here in a few days#

I've had a feeling this whole pregnancy that I will have this baby on 7/31. Not much time left to tell if I'm right or not but I'm so over this third trimester thing! 37w4d!! I'm getting slightly terrified of the impending labor/delivery.
You never know! I believe we have an intuition on these things sometimes! Did you get to finish your crocheting?

Oh, I wanted to add one more thing. When I was near the end and I was in quite a bit of pain because Emily was coming down quickly, the nurse suggested getting on my hands and knees. That position made a world of difference! It was the best delivery I have had. She came right out and I didn't even tear. I had a major tearing with my other two. This other position was amazing!! I highly recommend it if it's doable..especially for a delivery without an epidural. Way less painful than with my other daughter.

@Suggerhoney Your story made me laugh so hard :lol: :lol:

AFM, still just waiting with no signs at all, i have an ultrasound and BPP this Thursday. We will also confirm the date of induction around aug 10th. Hopefully the baby decides to come before that [-o<

Hahaha glad it made u laugh hon. It's good to have a laugh. Pregnancy is hard and I know all I ladies are about to give birth and though I'd give u all a giggle with sharing my story.

Come on babies August is nearly here. I'm so excited for all of you.
<3

I'm now 37 weeks. Had few pains on & off today but pretty sure i will make my induction on monday. I'm exhausted, off for a bath then bed i think :) congratulations on the new little ones, all of a sudden it's our turn eeeek! Good luck those still waiting xx

Oh so nearly there to meet your lovely boy bumble!

I had 36 week scan today and baby has had a shocking growth spurt since last scan 4 weeks ago. From 55th centile to 90th and estimated weight right now on USS was 3.4kg eeeek! I half expected the consultant to tell me I had to come back tomorrow for induction, but nope......another scan and another GTT in 2 weeks at 38/40. I’m pretty certain I don’t have gestational diabetes as everything else including bloods, observations and urine totally normal.

Baby is proper head down still on scan and palpation and 2/5 engaged. Maybe I will just be a couple of weeks early. Have the stretch and sweep booked already at 39/40 and induction at 40/40 from months ago due to me being elderly.

@HopefulDoc That's such a growth spurt! I would have thought they would schedule for induction earlier too given this, but maybe the Doctor sees no need for that.
Also good that you don't have GD :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"