August fail!!!...moving on to september, testing around the 15th sept...join me :)

IM due to Test on the 13th of Aug.
Have you been doing OPKS?
Ive been TTC since Oct.

Hi dfavbaby :)

oh i've been doing over kill with opk's lol got my darkest one today! how have yours been?

x

Id like to join you ladies! I'm due for AF on the 14th og Aug so ill be testing around that time too
Iv been at this TTC thing for 6 cycles now (7 months) my cycles are a little irregular (31-40 CD)
Lol iv also been going over kill with my OPKing but with my cycles I kinda feel I have to....ya know.

I got my darkest OPK today! Yey! I know how you feel babyd to finally get a strong OPK, its almost as good as a HPT lol

Ive been doing opk since last day of my cycle which was the 16th..
I keep getting faint lines about the same color and some days i get nothing.
Not sure whether that means im ovulating.. or will be?
SO i am just babydancing every night =]

Yesterday i got my darkest line!
i had a MC in May this Year.
Im so obsessed with ttc.
This will be # 2.
Hoping i get one to stick this month.

Just got my positive opk. Now what???

BD every other day until AF shows or you get a + HPT ....that's what I would do

Hey nice to know im not the only nut then :) in a strange kinda way it is just exciting as hpt...it like the window in to what you could have lol :haha:

Dfavbaby - if i was you i would bb for the next 2 days...soon as you get 2 dark lines you can ovulate between now and 36/48 hours depending on your cycle. next 2 days is a must of getting a good chance :) good luck fingers crossed for you x

As for me im a bit confused yesterday i got a dark line but todays looks dark too..waht do you think girls? would you say it was lighter or the same? :dohh:

heres yesterday positive...

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Personal/b7d8208a.jpg
https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/Personal/47fd52ad.jpg

and heres todays..

https://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww312/lynseed_photos/c8a6b711.jpg

is it lighter or would you say its still positive? I think i'll have to do another later to see ....going kooookooo crazy :happydance:

x

Do you use your FMU?
Sometimes I get a darker line in the am

Speaking of OPKing I'm going to go test now lol
I hope that was my + yesterday....I hate guessing

your opks look good.
Id have to say the + one was I the top pic (the bottom test) when was that taken?

Do you use your FMU?
Sometimes I get a darker line in the am

Speaking of OPKing I'm going to go test now lol
I hope that was my + yesterday....I hate guessing

how was your opk hun? has your lines got lighter?

ive just done another and the test still has the same line as this morning. would you say that its lighter than yesterday one? x

I tested this morning when I got up and like an hour ago, mine are both still + but when I did that last test my CM changed, its not EWCM anymore so idk I hope I didn't miss my fertile window

Your test from today looks lighter than the ones you took yesterday. I bet you O today :)
How do you feel?

I Think so too just your mind plays tricks on you..makes you go mad and think a million things..then you need advice on something you already know lol

today i feel tired but thats due to little man keeping me up all night...and going to play group running around i think lol...i havent got no cm but it does feel kinda damp(sorry tmi)...i havent temped but i keep going hot warm hot warm and no cramping!! i shall bd tonight just incase. just have to wait till the 13/14th to test :)

how about you babe? how you feeling? any cramps etc? hope we catch the eggy :) xx

I'm testing on August 13 as well. I'm currently on CD12 and just got a high on my clearbule fertility monitor. My estrogen is high and i'm ready to ovulate LOL.
I have started taking Robitussin this month to help with cm

I'm testing on August 13 as well. I'm currently on CD12 and just got a high on my clearbule fertility monitor. My estrogen is high and i'm ready to ovulate LOL.

ohh how excited :) i wish i would use the clear blue so much better than the cheap opks but by the rate i check my opk's id be bankrupt lol

whats does robitussin do hun?

Hope you catch the eggy...fingers crossed xx

ohh how excited :) i wish i would use the clear blue so much better than the cheap opks but by the rate i check my opk's id be bankrupt lol

whats does robitussin do hun?

Hope you catch the eggy...fingers crossed xx

I accidentally bought the sticks for the monitor not knowing that they needed a monitor LOL. I was so mad when I opened the package and couldn't pee on the sticks. Then I went to the drugstore and discovered that the monitor cost like $300, but since I had $60 sticks that I couldn't return I decided to just buy the monitor lol. I can't get anything from Amazon because I live in Canada, so I couldn't get it cheap.

The main ingredient in Robitussin called Guaifenesin is supposed to thin out cm making it easier for the sperm to swim. You're supposed to take it 3 times a day 5 days before you ovulate and during ovulation. We'll see if it makes a difference in CM or not.

I hope you catch the eggy too. I'm sending tons of :dust: your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->