August gone, September to Oct - The mother of all conception months! 18 bfps so far!!

Sorry to bring this thread up again girls. I need to know something.

Have I ever upset any of you in any way?

I'm really upset to think someone thinks I have. I just want to clear this up please?

How are you all? :hugs:

Lol i know,don't think i need to test anymore,been to docs this mornin,he wants me to put a sample in tomorrow,but that'll be the last one!

Thanks hun! I dunno what I've done... I've even managed to upset some more people now by putting it on my fb and my friends commenting....I give up!

tbh why would I want to keep in touch with people like that anyway.

Donna! I' so happy for you :happydance:

Thanks hun! I dunno what I've done... I've even managed to upset some more people now by putting it on my fb and my friends commenting....I give up!

tbh why would I want to keep in touch with people like that anyway.

Donna! I' so happy for you :happydance:

Got a scan booked for the 11th June

Everything crossed little bubba is in the right place! Xx

Anyway gemie i noticed you are wwt,have you got a time in mind that would like to start tryin again?

Hmmm good question lol we both know we want another and df would definitely try now but with my MS it's kinda hard work lol BUT that said I haven't got forever left I'm 34 this year so it's got to definitely be in the next few years.. I am broody now :haha:

lol I think the Digi sums it up.

Gemie please let the matter go, I appreciate that it stings to not be included. This is an issue from a secret FB group not a public debate.

I'll say no more on the matter my lovely just a bit shocked to wake up to it all.

I've made some great friends on bnb on the time I've spent on here so far and I'd hate to make enemies. Just no my style (intentionally anyway)
I think it's great you're all so close :flower:

Sorry if I caused any friction in your group. xx

Hmmm good question lol we both know we want another and df would definitely try now but with my MS it's kinda hard work lol BUT that said I haven't got forever left I'm 34 this year so it's got to definitely be in the next few years.. I am broody now :haha:

Take a leaf outta my book,dh wanted another from us being about 32 but i wouldn't,i hung on till i was 35,its took till I'm 37,never had this bother when i was younger.i understand your ms making it harder for you though x

you need to do one every week now to see it go up :haha: it's a lovely feeling.

Yeah you're right, we take our fertility for granted when it comes so easy... but time isn't on my side anymore... maybe in the next year we'll begin to try :) xx

wow can't believe the thread is still going, not been here for ages!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->