August Hopefuls? [TTC August 2013 Thread]

So I thought I was completely out this month after still not getting af after taking bcp for just a month. We'll yesterday evening I am sure I felt ov pain. I always get it when I ov on the right side and it felt just like that and happened on the day I would have expected it too. So I attacked the mister last night lol. Granted it's still only a slim chance as we won't be able to bd again until this evening but, hey, it's still a chance :)

ALSO - question: since OPK's detect the LH hormone 1-3 days before you actually ovulate, how do you know which day is your first DPO? I'm trying to track the days in my FF app but since my cycles are irregular, it can't predict which day was actual O. Should I just test each day until it becomes negative again?

How is everyone else doing?

From what I've read, once you have a positive OPK test, you can ovulate the same day, next day or 2 days later. Temping is a way to know which of the 3 days you did ovulate. That and checking EWCM. The day after you ovulate it dries up down there. However, TMI warning. Even the next day it seems like have DH fluid down there which confuses me as I dont really know if it's EWCM or his stuff. :dohh:

Ooo I can help with this, with info from another thread. Apparently EWCM stretches/is stretchy but semen goes runny after being in the vagina for a few hours. That's how you can tell the difference!

Hello everyone!

I am on cycle day 17 today during a pretty weird cycle after 9 days of spotting and bleeding. Which after I finished I felt just like I was due on again thanks to bloating, cramps and feeling sick.

I have mild PCOS and got told to lose weight and have regular sex by my dr so this is what I am trying! He told me because my periods are not exactly irregular (because I have actual periods) that I can keep having sex right up to my period for best results...

So long story short I am hoping this cycle is the one and good luck to everyone here in this thread!

Hi! Have you been testing? I had a weird period this month too, a total of 11 days of bleeding! So annoying. Best wishes for you!!!!

Hello! I curiously took a test today but it was a bfn instantly it was just a shitty period. But today cycle day 18 and still thinking positive! Have constantly felt wet in my underwear since I finished, which made me think I was gonna come on again! Also for the past few days have felt in the mood to bd which I have read can be a sign that your body is trying to tell you something.." Let's make babies!"

Yes it can get so annoying but baby dust all round to think on the positive!!!!

Thanks girl! Well the wetness is a great sign! Take 2 tests per day. That will ensure you catch it if you have short surges!!! And don't worry about Ovulating late...I O anywhere from CD19-24. :haha:

I hope it is a sign! I don't check when I ovulate as dr told me not to stress with that but to just have sex. Too early to test really am cycle day 19 today and feel AWFUL! This whole cycle I have felt horrible but today is the worst! Feel sick to my stomach, bloated like a whale and got a migraine to boot! Yes my cycles like yours are different every month so I have no real idea on O day I am useless at this lol! A few of my friends are pregnant right now without even trying and I am like "What is the secret?!" I need sleep and hope I feel better in the morning!! :wacko:

Hello, may I join in?

I am ttc#2 currently on CD13 and expecting to O around CD 20/21 but LP is only usually about 10/11 days, the wait is killing me! We are doing the SMEP and also charting temps, OPKs and checking CP and CM. I am also drinking GF juice to help with EWCM.

Good luck to everyone this month :thumbup:

Hello, may I join in?

I am ttc#2 currently on CD13 and expecting to O around CD 20/21 but LP is only usually about 10/11 days, the wait is killing me! We are doing the SMEP and also charting temps, OPKs and checking CP and CM. I am also drinking GF juice to help with EWCM.

welcome Pinkpolkadot!!

Dumb Question - what is GF juice??

Update here, 7 dpo. My temp dropped slightly today, I'm crossing my fingers it's just a 1 day drop.

Update here, 7 dpo. My temp dropped slightly today, I'm crossing my fingers it's just a 1 day drop.

Funny you say that, every day I wake up praying that my temp is still high. I'm only 4 dpo.
Maybe you had an implantation dip? I think I've read that sometimes that happens - and you're at the right time for implantation.....
good luck!

Funny you say that, every day I wake up praying that my temp is still high. I'm only 4 dpo.
Maybe you had an implantation dip? I think I've read that sometimes that happens - and you're at the right time for implantation.....
good luck!

Thanks girl!!!! I sure hope you're right. I've been day dreaming all day with the hope that tomorrow I'll temp at a full degree higher! Here is my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44705b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ok I caved in yesterday and took a test because on another forum everyone Kept getting their BFP. I got a BFN though :( but still no since of af and I was due to start today?? So might still have a chance?!

Af was due today. Was sure she was going to come since I had a temp dip this morning. Shes comes every mont just in time right when I wake up like clockwork so now I don't know what's going on, but I tested BFN... ughhhh.

Af was due today. Was sure she was going to come since I had a temp dip this morning. Shes comes every mont just in time right when I wake up like clockwork so now I don't know what's going on, but I tested BFN... ughhhh.

Im usually the same way, and all day I have thought that I started then haven't. I took a test yesterday but BFN of course. Crossing my fingers for the both of us. We still aren't out until she comes :)

Im usually the same way, and all day I have thought that I started then haven't. I took a test yesterday but BFN of course. Crossing my fingers for the both of us. We still aren't out until she comes :)

Sending baby dust your way!!

Hello, may I join in?

welcome Pinkpolkadot!!

Dumb Question - what is GF juice??

Thank you :)

Sorry it is me being lazy and shortening everything :haha: it is grapefruit juice!

Hello, may I join in?

Ppd - we are so similar! We're TTC #2, I'm due to o tomorrow or Friday (cd20/21) and AF usually comes cd30/31 = 10/11 day LP!

I'm temping, checking cm and using opks - we are doing two days on, one off!

Got my first positive opks today - at noon-ish and 8pm-ish. No bd tonight as hubby is shattered, but maybe tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

Hello, may I join in?

Ppd - we are so similar! We're TTC #2, I'm due to o tomorrow or Friday (cd20/21) and AF usually comes cd30/31 = 10/11 day LP!

I'm temping, checking cm and using opks - we are doing two days on, one off!

Got my first positive opks today - at noon-ish and 8pm-ish. No bd tonight as hubby is shattered, but maybe tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

Ooh yes we are spookliy similar haha! Great news on your + opks, sounds like you have done enough BDing and one more in the morning should make sure!

I am so impatient waiting to O, I have been poas opk since CD8 even though I never until at least cd 20:haha: I have had more CM last couple of days so maybe just maybe I will O earlier FX!

well af decided to show her face after all.. back to CD1 for me =(.. I'm out

hey ladies, about to ov between now and Friday so hopefully, I will be back more for the 2ww xxx

My temp went back up to 98.28, yesterday it was 98.06

Decided to test, and a BFN was the result. I still have hope as I'm 8dpo, but could be 6 or 7.

OK using FF O day was on the 8th then it reconfigured to show the 11th. Anyone had that happen before??? I'm new to all of this charting and temp taking, etc....

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"