• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August IUI group

I've been using the opk from the dollar store and today I got a faint reading. I'm going to buy another kit today to compare. But I'm stoked if the dollar store kits work!

Nope. You have to pee in a cup and use a dropper to put the sample on it then read the lines. Not as fast and easy.

I'm interested to find out how well they work. How many came in a pack?

Only 1 test per pack. I tested again just now and the lines are much darker. I'll do an am test and it should be totally positive. I wanted to get another type of opk today so I could compare the tests, but the pharmacy's are closed now. Oh well. I'll go with this test this month and the dates seem about right. Whatever.
Hope you had a good weekend!

Hey Brandy, how did the hysterscopy, trial transfer & HSG sedation (not sure what the last one is)go?

Did you get your pos OPK West?

I got mine today! So we'll BD prolly everyother day until I get my temp shift. I have a history of not oing a few days after my pos OPK.

Hey Brandy, how did the hysterscopy, trial transfer & HSG sedation (not sure what the last one is)go?

Did you get your pos OPK West?

I got mine today! So we'll BD prolly everyother day until I get my temp shift. I have a history of not oing a few days after my pos OPK.

Just got back from my trial transfer and hysteroscope... well now I have to have surgery to remove 2 Polyps Friday... yay just another thing to add to the madness of all this IVF crap. But atleast since they have to do that then they will do the HSG under full sedation!! W00T

Brayr, not a full positive yet(I did dollar store and First Respose kits today). Feeling crampy though. I also had some visceral therapy done, so I'm hoping all is in good position!
Happy bding!
Brandy, how frustrating to have more needed but great they can do it all now! How do they remove the Polyps! Laproscopy? Good luck!

Tested both this am. Pos First response, neg Dollar store. I'm going with the First response! I won't buy the dollar store anymore.
Have a good day!

Brayr, not a full positive yet(I did dollar store and First Respose kits today). Feeling crampy though. I also had some visceral therapy done, so I'm hoping all is in good position!
Happy bding!
Brandy, how frustrating to have more needed but great they can do it all now! How do they remove the Polyps! Laproscopy? Good luck!

They are going in vaginally with a camera and another tool that las like a little lasso laser looking thing on it. haha not the best description.

I think I Oed yesterday girls. Back into the tww for the 46th time...blah...

I'm still getting a pos opk...? Maybe it's the First response kit? It's not a digi. Oh well. Just going with the flow.

I've gotten multiple days of pos OPK's before. My FS always said (and everything I've read online) to go with the first pos as the "real" pos. I can't remember, I'm sorry, but do you temp West?

Brandy, hope everything goes well for you today! Let us know how it turns out.

Brayr, good to know about the tests. Today I was neg. I definitely felt symptoms before testing pos. I don't do temp. It stressed me out too much when I have done it in the past! I think I needed a better thermometer. How are you doing?
Brandy, let us know how it goes!

Hi girls! So the Polectomy/Surgical Hysteroscopy went well. They originally were going in to remove 2 but appears they found 4. Kind of good news because they were able to make sure its all cleaned out and ready to go for IVF now!! Yay.

I tested negative after 3 positive days. Bd'd before and during positive results(every other day). Now just waiting. Busy time of year for us teachers though, so hopefully it goes relatively fast ;)

How's it going girls?

How are the meds treating you Brandy?

When is AF due West? Mine is due on Tuesday. I'll probably test (and I'm sure get a BFN). This will be the first time, I think EVER, I've waited until AF was due to test. Huh...this is kind of nice. lol I'm going to take next month off of TTC. We're going on vacation around the time I'd be finding out I was pregnant (we leave Sunday, I'd know around Thursday or Friday...if my cycle is like this one) and I don't want to worry about what the amount of booze I'm drinking is doing to my baby. :)

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->