August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Thanks so much Bubbles MrsMac and Lora. I know we still have a long way to go with her NICU stay but already my soul feel like it has healed. I finally have my baby here. Thank you for the months of support throughout my IF and pregnancy struggles.

Hey ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing?

Danser, hope you guys are home and emi.lia is doing well x

Morning MrsMac! All ok my end, how are your gorgeous boys doing?!

Im doing ok. 15w2d today and the damn ms is still here! not as intense but still there..
Trying to start my final paper in my masters so this is not helping!
I should start feeling the twins any day now I think, I started to feel my second son around this time. He is 5 (january 22nd) and yesterday he put his hand on my belly twize and was sure he felt kick in his palm hahaha.

Glad you're well catalyst, despite the ms. Fingers crossed it'll pass soon!

All good here thanks Lora! Except for the fact Ruaridh is mid 4-6m sleep regression so we are all utterly jiggered but hoping it passes soon. We have zero routine for bed, naps, feeds, nothing so feeling a bit all over the place. Will pass soon hopefully 🤞🏻

Ditto, and we've not hit 4 months yet. Im so tired x

Hello my lovelies! How is everyone?! How are the new mamas and babies? Hope everyone is well.

We are finally back to ttc. I did a round of soy isoflavones. I do believe that not only I ovulated but caught this first cycle as well. 10dpo and I got this test today.

There is pink there and it is more noticeable to me in person. Definitely different than the indent lines I was getting before.

Attachments

• 20170618_090543.jpg
    20170618_090543.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20170618_114355.jpg
    20170618_114355.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads