August Sunbeams!

My soreness comes and goes too. 2 nights before my scan I freaked out because my boobs barely hurt and I could actually touch them without screaming in pain. The next day it came back, and now I'm wondering why the heck I wanted them back!!

Hahaha i thought the same! Today they are hurting less and I'm actually feeling grateful rather than being worried as I know that they will be back :haha:

Sorry if you're reading this again. I post in 2 different groups.

Yesterday was my first day of nausea. My appetite is non existent. The idea of eating is not appealing, which is not helping to keep the nausea at bay. But today I'm craving Mac n cheese.

That dull ache on my left side is gone. I was constipated for 5 days and finally went last night. Yesterday, I felt a pulling/tugging type sensation right behind my belly button. It wasn't painful and it didn't last very long. Heartburn is gone, no real symptoms besides the nausea, fatigue and sore boobs. DH smokes and last time I was pregnant I couldn't even stand to be around him after he smoked because the smell was too much. No sensitivity to smells yet.

Speaking of DH, he is annoying the hell out of me. He got really mad at me because I fell asleep while we were watching a movie. I just wanted to scream, "Dude, I'm growing a baby!" Then I realized that since this is his first, he has no clue what happens during pregnancy. I don't even think he believes this is real. Maybe it's his way of protecting himself from the heartbreak of miscarriage. Even though I was only 5w5d when I miscarried last month, (I'm 5w5d today!!) we were so excited, we picked out names, thought about moving things around our room for a bassinet and all those things that parents think about. He was devastated and since it only took 4 weeks to fall pregnant again right after I was told I had "very few, if any eggs left", (I'll never forget those words. Double devastation) he has not wrapped his head around it. All that being said, he needs to get it together because my patience is wearing thin.

Our first scan is in 7 days! So nervous. But I think once we see our little appleseed, it will help him realize that this is indeed really happening and we are so fortunate and lucky to be given another go at it so soon after a loss.

Gypsy - I hope your DH comes around soon. Mine is in the dog house today. I woke up after working all night and found my house full of people. Apparently sense I begged not to go up to our cabin and have the big family party up there he had a big friend party at home. And of course I fell asleep before midnight thankfully he wasn't upset about that or he would have gotten an earful. Agreed we are growing babies and it sucks the energy right out of us hahaha

So, we spent New Years Eve in the hospital
I went to the loo and noticed a splash of blood in my underwear, not loads, a little bit in the loo and when I wiped. I have an assigned bereavement midwife since we lost our daughter to SIDS on 29th September 2015. Tried contacting her. Nothing. Tried EPU. Nothing. Went through about six departments before being told to go to the Urgent Care Centre to be referred on. The same Urgent Care Centre I had to go to three weeks after our little girl passed away when I had my first period after having her because I was bleeding so heavily I kept faiming, where the genius nurse gave me a newborn nappy (my daughters size) to put in my underwear because she couldn't find any pads.
Went there, they said my abdomen and scar felt fine, so sign of an ectopic. Pregnancy test came back pregnant with a tiny bit of blood in the urine. There's been no further blood, no cramping, over twelve hours on. I'm booked in for a scan on Wednesday to see what's happening. I don't even know how to feel or whether to assume the worst. I've no idea. Anyone experienced anything similar? Wish I could know everything is okay sooner just needed to share. It's now over 24 hours since and I've had a tiny bit of brown discharge but no blood since. Help?

Smiley my best friend had bleeding in her first pregnancy and everything went smoothly after that. She has a small cyst rupture causing the bleeding. Keeping you in my thoughts I hope Wednesday gets here soon with good news

Smiley, you are in my thoughts.

Blood in urine could be a bladder or urinary tract infection. I'm surprised they didn't test the urine further to rule out those infections. Both of which are common in pregnancy.

Wednesday seems like forever away, I have mine scheduled for Thursday, so I know what you mean, but I hope you're able to rest. Sending you massive amounts of positive energy.

Thank you guys! I've had no more bleeding since now two days on, symptoms are still there too, I've been so tired and cranky. Definitely still feels like early pregnancy. I have been having that clear jelly discharge when wiping this morning which was a bit mucus-plug like but there's nothing in it and it's common as the plug is forming.

They did a full analysis of my urine and found no indication of an infection. I'm quite UTI prone and can say with certainty that that's not it.

I only had my c section with my little girl in September so there's two months between pregnancies, so the bleed could be the placenta attempting to stick to scar tissue maybe? My brain is running a mile a minute. Thank god I have this place keeping me sane! Thank you guys, so much! <3

My fingers are crossed for you I hope everything goes good at your scan.

Is anyone else getting sick after taking prenatals? I had been taking them for months with no issues but the last few days about an hour or so after taking them i vomit and I would love to find a way to stop it. Can't wait for my scan tomorrow morning im so nervous DH is crazy excited.

Hey ladies.
Gosh so much has gone on in the last few days!
Gypsey I think your DH just needs time to get his head around things and he prob is just protecting himself. I think MC really had an effect on men more than we realise.
Smiley I am praying that everything will be ok. If you have had no more bleeding that's a good sign. I have heard of lots of women bleeding in pregnancy and all has turned out to be well. I k ow someone at the moment who is 16 weeks and bleeding but all is fine. Sometimes it's just a random event.

Well I still have no MS so getting a bit worried. I feel very hungry all of the time and feel queasy if I don't eat and that is it. However the past two nights I have woken up feeling a bit queasy in the night due to being hungry. I can't help but think more should be happening, considering I got my BFP quite early. I have had an awful headache the past two days and my breast are still tender but no worse really.

Good luck to all those having scans this week!

I think I spoke to soon. About an hour after breakfast I started to get nausea and still have it now. It's like I need to eat but I can't be hungry as I ate not too long ago.
I think it may be starting?

I think I spoke to soon. About an hour after breakfast I started to get nausea and still have it now. It's like I need to eat but I can't be hungry as I ate not too long ago.

Day 4 of vomitting right after I wake up. I'm trying to battle it with having crackers on my night stand so I can just pop a couple in my mouth right after I wake up. It seems to work a little, but still end up throwing up. I feel super nauseous all day long, only goes away after I eat, but it doesn't stay away, so I'm constantly eating so I don't feel so sick.

Well my scan went good. Darn bean was hiding in a corner of the sac so my pictures stink and it was hard to find but nice heart rate of 121. Only measuring 5 weeks 6 days but she said she wasn't confident on her measurements due to the position. Next scan in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for everyone's scans!!

First scan tomorrow! I think I will be about 7w+4d or 5d. SO nervous, but we are definitely past when I started bleeding last time. Nausea and sore breasts are in full swing, too. I'm taking that as a good sign, but I can't focus on life at all right now. Just thinking about tomorrow.

Shimmy that amazing news! :happydance:
Good luck for tomorrow theiska!!!

Morning (well all day) nausea is still here. Felt dreadful taking a shower this morning. I seem to be ok for an hour or so after i eat something, then it starts again. Going by yesterday it seems I may have it much worse in the evening and when i go to bed.

Day 4 of vomitting right after I wake up. I'm trying to battle it with having crackers on my night stand so I can just pop a couple in my mouth right after I wake up. It seems to work a little, but still end up throwing up. I feel super nauseous all day long, only goes away after I eat, but it doesn't stay away, so I'm constantly eating so I don't feel so sick.

I know what you mean about the constant eating. Its the only thing that settles my stomach :wacko: Im going to be the size of a house before the end of first tri!!

First scan tomorrow! I think I will be about 7w+4d or 5d. SO nervous, but we are definitely past when I started bleeding last time. Nausea and sore breasts are in full swing, too. I'm taking that as a good sign, but I can't focus on life at all right now. Just thinking about tomorrow.

I know exactly how you feel. Mine is in 3 days and it's all I can think about in between trips to the bathroom to vomit which is all I've been doing for the past few days. Good luck with your scan. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you trying4first1! I will report back, hopefully with good news.

I'm right there with you ladies on the nausea unless I eat thing. I've had the same thoughts about putting on weight :/ I'm actually considering joining a gym and running on the treadmill, just so I can eat more frequently lol.

theiska I'm sure it will be absolutely fine &#128522; I have a good feeling :thumbup: I still have two weeks until my scan. Feels like ages away.
Hahaha. Oh that would be good. I don't think I could do it now as it would hurt my boobs! :haha: I actually froze my gym membership today until I know what's going on. Don't want to cancel it until I know I would need too.

No sickness yet this eve? Felt good now for about five hours. I've been drinking ginger beer. Maybe that is helping?

Eventful times isn't it? Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Four days since I had the little bleed and had nothing more. I'm feeling as sick as a dog too. I keep on imagining eggs (fried, scrambled, raw, mayo) and heaving uncontrollably &#128514; this happened when I was pregnant with my daughter but nowhere near as bad. Hurry up Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->