• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

So I started to bleed yesterday morning. Just a tiny dull pain now and then. And it was never that much that it came in the pad untill yesterday evening. Still bleeding today and I have mild cramps. The tension I had in my boobs is gone. So I guess the bean wasnt a sticly one.
Since I got a scare on friday when different test showd vvvfaint line (got good line on saturday with same brand as the week before and the linr had darkened) wr have had a time to talk this over and prepare for the worst. We eant to try again right away. Just have tonfind out who to talk to about how to know if everything is gone and we are good to go again.
Im realy glad Inhave day off today... I am just going to feel sorry for myself and probably just stay in the sofa or my bed. We feel sad but we aint heartbroken. Think it helps that we have two wonderful boys so..

Sweetie I'm sorry.. I just had one two weeks ago.. If you need anything feel free to pm me.

Might take you up on that. Just feel like I cant talk to anyone. Dh listens and all but somehow some parts like details about it aint something I feel right talk about with him. I realy want to talk to my mum.. maby even my motherinlaw since I know she has had misscarriage. But I just look at the phone and on one hand I feel like I cant call since she was here when it started to bleed (I had to get to class that I could not miss and they were going home, live 4-5 hours away) and I didnt say anything. Probably because I was hoping it was just litle bleed and nothing bad and we planned on telling them after the early scan... and on the other hand I just know that if I start talking I will start crying and then there is no way I can talk on the phone.... so.. I dont know.
I completely understand. I spotted a bit on Wednesday and then early Friday it was the heaviest bleeding I've ever had.. It's not something you really want to talk about.

So sorry, Catalyst. :hugs: Hope you get your sticky bean soon!

Weebles - It's tough! I always thought TTC would be magical but jeez it's kinda a pain! I'm still hopeful this month though!

Belle - glad your test results were encouraging! That's great!

Went to urgent care today because I was still having mild UTI symptoms. Doc saw microscopic blood in my urine and put me on an antibiotic that's supposed to be safe in case of pregnancy. Cephalexen I think. I googled it and was surprised to see many women saying they got their BFP while on antibiotics after months of trying. Coincidence probably but maybe it will help me in more ways than one! Ha!

Big hugs, Catalyst. I went through that myself before my youngest son. It's tough but it's best to look ahead. Good luck!

Sorry for all of you who got AF.

AFM - currently on 10 dpo. Feeling crampy, boobs hurt a bit, nothing else for now. Expecting AF tomorrow or the day after. I don't know. Not expecting anything but I guess I'll know soon enough for sure.

How soon after did you get pg with your son?

I got a BFP exactly 4 weeks after the miscarriage.

Okay so I spoke with my RE today and I have cd 3 blood work tomorrow, have an HSG test scheduled for Monday, and order for my husbands SA which we will make an apt for probably next week, and then a consult with my RE to go over results on Sept 6th.

I'm technically cd 2 today (I spot a day or two before) and since we are only supposed to count full flow I'm only cd2.. and I'm already almost off.. it's so weird I've never had short cycles.. but oh well.

Have any ladies ever heard of or experienced someone getting pregnant right after an HSG test? I thought I read somewhere sometimes it makes things smoother and people get pregnant right after?

Hoping cycle 3 of medication plus trigger is my lucky one.

Ask, Fx for you that that there is something more than coincidence and that it does the same for you! Imagine, you walk away with no more UTI discomfort and a BFP!

Jbuggx, I have read of numerous women who have fallen pregnant after an HSG. I have heard them describe it as the HSG somehow lubricating the way for the egg or something. GL!

Jbugg, there are lots of stories about women getting pregnant after an HSG! Since I've had mine I'm hoping I'll be able to add another one but I think it has to do with what is causing the trouble conceiving more than anything else. If it's because of a blockage that the HSG clears then I say yes, chances go up! But if there are other issues at least it is one step closer to solving them.

Ask, I hope you feel better soon... UTIs are just no fun.

3dpo and FF official. Once again my chart makes me think I'm pregnant.

That's an impressive temp rise Weebles!

jbugg, awesome news!! Good for you for making your RE listen!!!

I had a HUGE temp drop this AM so AF is definitely coming. I also think FF got my O date wrong this cycle I'm very confident I actually O'd on CD 15 (which has happened once before this year, so it is possible for me to O that late). Expect AF to show tomorrow.

I'll let you guys know how my RE appointment goes this afternoon. I'm hoping he give us some direction as to what to do next.

Belle - How long is your LP phase usually? Is your cross-hairs blue because you adjusted it? I'm still learning FF. Hopefully RE can give you answers either way, GL!

Aphy, I did adjust my crosshairs. My LP is always 13 days. I find it unlikely that this cycle I randomly had a 15 day LP when it has never happened before. It makes more sense that I ovulated a couple days later than FF said. I've had tricky charts before where I'll have a little temp rise before ovulation, then a drop and then a higher rise. So this chart seems to follow that pattern.

Checking in. 3dp and have been crampy which is weird for me after O. Waking up with light to moderate headaches as well. I figured it was from lack of sleep because I have been having trouble sleeping, but when I try to nap it just doesn't happen.

Question have any of you ladies had cramping or pressure that made you feel like you have to pee? It's only like every half hour to hour so not super frequent, but its different.

Half hour to an hour sounds pretty frequent to me. I didn't have cramping but I did have to pee more when I was pregnant with my son, before I missed my period and had any idea... But it's not something I noticed, my coworkers did... And I told them no way.

Half hour to an hour sounds pretty frequent to me. I didn't have cramping but I did have to pee more when I was pregnant with my son, before I missed my period and had any idea... But it's not something I noticed, my coworkers did... And I told them no way.

Hopefully its a good sign then!! Not really getting my hopes up because I am so early in my 2ww and this is my first cycle ttc.

nyxnw - I get this around O since DS1 but usually not 3dpo. Hopefully it's a good sign and your uterus is making a super comfy nest!

weebles - nice temp rise!

nothing exciting going on with me. Just annoying pain. My uterus seems super sore this cycle. I have a fibroid which grew to 6-7cm during my pregnancy. I wonder if that is what hurts. It's not cramps that hurt, strangely it's when air passes through my intestines past my uterus. Sorry for the weird update ;)

Ladies.. I hadn't been charting or temping but fertile cm showed up today.....bd time

Weebles nice temp jump!

Nyxnw that kind of pressure sounds pretty frequent, can't say I've had that

Gagr super exciting! Get at it!! Lol

I got to my docs appt. Super early so I'm enjoying the afternoon sunshine downtown. Trying not to get myself too psyched out or upset right before the appt. Positive thinking, deep breathing!

AF showed up right on schedule. Better luck next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->