August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Mum2gremlin - I see a vvf line in that last photo!

Belle - I am so sorry. It really sucks. But don't give up hope (I know you're not)! I already feel like I'm out because the stress of BDing on demand after I got my OPK was too much for DH so our last shot was 2 days before O. I think I will take a break from temping next month, maybe OPKs too. I don't know. He hates to see me obsessing. Hoping your appointment brings some help and answers. :hugs:

Thank you Ask. I dont know what I would do without you guys. We tried a more relaxed BD approach last cycle. We will get to BD even less this cycle potentially as DH will be gone for part of my fertile days (he should be back for the most important ones though)

I guess I either O'd later or I reduced pre AF spotting or potentially added to my LP. All options sound pretty good, so maybe my supplements are doing something right. I'll know more once AF finally shows.

Yes! Your chart looks great this cycle! Judging from your temp dip and other symptoms I don't think you ovulated much later than FF indicates.

I didn't chart to confirm o because my timing was so bad I decided just to relax this tww, but based on other symptoms and opks I Oed about 10 days ago. Wasn't going to test but my back has been hurting, enlarged/sore breasts, fatigue and I wanted to drink tonight so took one just to err on the side of caution. Thought I saw a shadow irl but nothing to write home about, thought I saw something in the edits but haven't gotten feedback elsewhere. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi Dobby - that is usually what my Wondfos look like after they dry...I can just barely see the antibody strip and if u tweak it its a bit more noticeable. But your line might be darker irl? Test against in a couple days! FX!

Ty I'm a bit skeptical of wondfos and blue dyes because I have had three cycles out of my last four have lines only to have betas of 0.

Went to get my blood work and ultrasound results from the walk in clinic so that I can take them with me to the fertility appointment.

They found no cysts, all hormones are within normal ranges and ratios (FSH was slightly elevated in FP, it was 7.5, under 7 is normal), estrogen was at the lower range of normal. Only thing that might be a borderline result is my lining. It was only 5mm around the time of ovulation. Apparently less than 5mm can make implantation difficult. Now I have to research how to improve lining. Maybe the RE will have a better idea on Wednesday.

And my spotting stopped!!!! Still having cramping though so not feeling too confident. TMI warning------My spotting was only a very very little amount of brown tinge to the cm... you only noticed it upon drying off on TP. Will be testing tomorrow, DH will watch the test with me.

Thanks Dobby! I've been researching endometriums.... apparently it continues growing during the LP (i didn't know this!), so even though it was only 5mm at CD 15, it likely grew to a normal range (low end of normal, but hopefully still normal!).

Hey Belle.. I'm so sorry you started spotting. Like you the only thing I dread more is AF. I know you won't really give up but all the waiting and hoping is really tough. I was waiting to try for almost 10 years.. Wanted a child so bad that I'd hope for months I was pregnant after having sex with a condom, talk about crazy. I thought it would be easier when we started ttc. I thought actually trying had to feel so much better than not trying when you want to be. But that's not true, they're just difficult in different ways. It's late and I'm rambling and I think my point is that if you are still trying there is still hope. Don't give up on this cycle just yet but more importantly don't give up. No matter how long it takes it will be worth the wait.

Ask, I have a very similar thing going on with my husband.. This month was a little better than last month but.. He also has issues with pressure and I don't really know how to make that better. Spice it up? He's not dumb so in a backwards kind of way it made things worse. Even more frustrating is he seems okay at first and then the closer O is the more difficult things become. O day seems like it is out of the question and I don't even tell him, he just friggin knows. I console myself with preseed and the knowledge that swimmers can live for quite some time. Oh, and also I've heard that O-1 and O-2 are some of the best days for BD,

Mum2gremlin I totally could see a line on the first test!! Eeeeeee, so exciting!!

Dobby, not sure I can see yours cos I thought the lines were closer but I dunno, early days yet!!

Belle, what stress to be spotting and then it's gone again!!! These last days are rotten in limbo like that!!! I am sending you lots of baby dust for your test tomorrow!!!!

Afm I'm just ticking along. I feel a lot better with not obsessing over it all. I am still getting cramps at times but otherwise I'm not symptom spotting.

One of my real life friends who has had 19 miscarriages has just had a faint BFP this morning. Big emotions there; quiet hope but not too much...

Baby dust to all!!

So I started to bleed yesterday morning. Just a tiny dull pain now and then. And it was never that much that it came in the pad untill yesterday evening. Still bleeding today and I have mild cramps. The tension I had in my boobs is gone. So I guess the bean wasnt a sticly one.
Since I got a scare on friday when different test showd vvvfaint line (got good line on saturday with same brand as the week before and the linr had darkened) wr have had a time to talk this over and prepare for the worst. We eant to try again right away. Just have tonfind out who to talk to about how to know if everything is gone and we are good to go again.
Im realy glad Inhave day off today... I am just going to feel sorry for myself and probably just stay in the sofa or my bed. We feel sad but we aint heartbroken. Think it helps that we have two wonderful boys so..

Big hugs, Catalyst. I went through that myself before my youngest son. It's tough but it's best to look ahead. Good luck!

Sorry for all of you who got AF.

AFM - currently on 10 dpo. Feeling crampy, boobs hurt a bit, nothing else for now. Expecting AF tomorrow or the day after. I don't know. Not expecting anything but I guess I'll know soon enough for sure.

AF got me this morning :cry: Cruel thing is, my pad was still clear this morning so I thought, maybe, just maybe... did a test and sat waiting for the result, only to find AF upon wiping... so that was just a rollercoaster first thing in the morning. Gutted. Onto next month right?

Ov falls on my birthday next cycle (the 31st) so maybe that's a good luck omen?

Edit: So sorry Catalyst, hope you're ok. Your plan for a day on the sofa sounds good to me :hugs:

I'm so sorry Catalyst! :hugs: Take however much time you need to xxx

Sorry to everyone who AF got to this cycle, she is so evil :growlmad:

8/9/10 dpo here and not a single symptom happening my side :shrug: :coffee:

So sorry to hear that Catalyst! :hugs:

I'm currently 3 dpo just waiting, hoping to test end of the month!

Aphy if it helps I didn't have a single symptom in the early stages of my first pregnancy with DD!

Thank you Weebles, your note means so much to me! I won't give up! I'm feeling better knowing I will be seeing an RE about this tomorrow!!!

My test was negative, but I'm not too surprised. I suspect that I O'd 2 days later so I'm only 12 dpo.

My lining was only 5 mm at CD 15, I know it continues to grow during the LP, but I think this could be my problem. Maybe its only getting to a borderline range, especially on those cycles where I O early (then maybe it's too thin?). I'll ask the doc about it tomorrow.

I'm so sorry Catalyst. Sending you lots virtual hugs. Take care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->