• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

I'm so sorry Catalyst!! Take all the couch time you need!

I'm sorry Catalyst. Fx that it's something explainable.

A swift slap to the :witch: that got a few of you ladies.

Afm 2dpo and nothing really going on that I can't explain away.

Thank you all. It means alot. I am pritty sure it is gone. Bleeading like heavy af right now and (sorry tmi) felt thise huge bloodliver thing just slip out last time I was on wc. Never had anything close to that when on AF so I am sure I can saymit is gone. Not in pain, just like slight af cramps so thst is good.
Sorry for you girls that AF got, maby we get lucky next month and all have sticky bean!

So i took two more tests this am. I shouldn't of waited bc they look exactly the same. I feel discouraged. But i know im not out yet! If i did manage to catch a egg. It was super late. So i will wait and wish af away.

Ladies that were visted by af im really sry. This whole process is draining. Also catalyst my thoughts are with u. Such a bummer time :( stay strong!

So i tried a couple different ovulation calendars online and they all say i could of ovulated up to the 7th that would only make me 9 dpo. Good grief i hope thats the case! So thats a 4 day difference like i was thinking. Def will be getting opks next cycle if this isnt my bfp!

Catalyst I hope you are all right. Are you planning to see a gyno just in case? I have heard/ experienced beans happily snuggled even after a heavy, clotty bleed.

Yesterday's on top and fmu on bottom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
Mum2 your definitely not out!

I thought I'd update that the test I took this morning turned into a noticeable evap. I saw a very very faint line developing within the time limit, but I got angry and threw out the test because I thought I had just over saturated the test strip. There was a line when I went back at the 10 minute mark, but I think it's just an evap. I know evaps are meaningless, but I have NEVER had one before, so now I understand why they make people so crazy lol. I think I might only be 12 dpo. I'll test again in 2 days if no spotting and no AF.

Started spotting more though so I think I'm out either way.

I don't see anything Dobby except maybe the antibody strip. A little early to be testing though if I'm seeing your chart properly!

Hope it stays away Belle!

afm, even though FF doesn't think so yet I'm calling myself 2dpo and so the tww is officially underway! I spoke to my OBGYN about my HSG appointment and they have it in my chart now that any procedure where they recommend ibprofin I will be prescribed something stronger. They were very understanding and that does help to make me feel better. We spoke about what's next and they are hoping that the HSG clearing things is enough to get me preggo. Me too! But if it doesn't happen this month I was told I have to stop pushing off hubby's SA and we will likely move to medicated or IUI cycles soon.

Weebles, I'm glad that they were understanding and that they validated your experience! I hope the HSG was enough!!

My fertility appt. Is tomorrow, I'll probably have to get an HSG done too. We are waiting for DHs SA which is scheduled in September (long wait list).

I started spotting red so I'm out. It stings less this month for whatever reason. I really believe my problem is a thin lining (I know I have circulation problems), so hopefully they can treat that with estrogen. I was reading a thin lining can be very hard to treat sometimes, and I don't know how severe mine is

Big hugs, Catalyst. I went through that myself before my youngest son. It's tough but it's best to look ahead. Good luck!

Sorry for all of you who got AF.

AFM - currently on 10 dpo. Feeling crampy, boobs hurt a bit, nothing else for now. Expecting AF tomorrow or the day after. I don't know. Not expecting anything but I guess I'll know soon enough for sure.

How soon after did you get pg with your son?

Catalyst I hope you are all right. Are you planning to see a gyno just in case? I have heard/ experienced beans happily snuggled even after a heavy, clotty bleed.

The midwife I talked to said I should take test in few days to see that the hormones are going down. If not or if bleeding for long I will have a check up. If not she didnt see the need.

Belle, were you told you have a thin lining? I know you were worried about the thickness but I'm pretty sure if thin lining is a concern it's measured at a different point in your cycle too. I'm a worrier too and it's so easy to worry from one thing to the next.. But one step at a time. Try not to get so down before AF shows up.

Catalyst, I hope you are doing okay. I never really know what to say with chemicals or mc other than I'm so sorry.

My lining was 5mm at CD 15. It should be closer to 6-8 mm at the time of ovulation, and since I often O as early as CD 12, that could be the problem. They may ask to do a repeat test when the lining is supposed to be at its thickest.

Update

Read on health tap a doctor wrote it should be 8-12mm at ovulation, and there are significantly lowered pregnancy rates when less than 7mm

https://www.healthtap.com/user_questions/124948

It's worth investigating. I will ask at my appt. Tomorrow. Im not feeling too low, but definitely feel out for the cycle.

Belle - not that it is good if your lining is too thin, but maybe it gives you an explanation why it hasn't happened yet and on a positive note it is hopefully something that can be corrected and you'll get your sticky bean soon. It'll be interesting what your doctor will say about it. Good luck!

Hello everyone! Count me in... please. Testing August 22.

:dust: and a happy 9 months to all. <3

So I started to bleed yesterday morning. Just a tiny dull pain now and then. And it was never that much that it came in the pad untill yesterday evening. Still bleeding today and I have mild cramps. The tension I had in my boobs is gone. So I guess the bean wasnt a sticly one.
Since I got a scare on friday when different test showd vvvfaint line (got good line on saturday with same brand as the week before and the linr had darkened) wr have had a time to talk this over and prepare for the worst. We eant to try again right away. Just have tonfind out who to talk to about how to know if everything is gone and we are good to go again.
Im realy glad Inhave day off today... I am just going to feel sorry for myself and probably just stay in the sofa or my bed. We feel sad but we aint heartbroken. Think it helps that we have two wonderful boys so..

Sweetie I'm sorry.. I just had one two weeks ago.. If you need anything feel free to pm me.

Belle, were you told you have a thin lining? I know you were worried about the thickness but I'm pretty sure if thin lining is a concern it's measured at a different point in your cycle too. I'm a worrier too and it's so easy to worry from one thing to the next.. But one step at a time. Try not to get so down before AF shows up.

Catalyst, I hope you are doing okay. I never really know what to say with chemicals or mc other than I'm so sorry.

Thete isnt realy anything else ypu can say, except maby share some personal experience if you have one. I know what you mean though, you want to do more, say more, help somwhow. Thata how I feel when othet go through this.

So I started to bleed yesterday morning. Just a tiny dull pain now and then. And it was never that much that it came in the pad untill yesterday evening. Still bleeding today and I have mild cramps. The tension I had in my boobs is gone. So I guess the bean wasnt a sticly one.
Since I got a scare on friday when different test showd vvvfaint line (got good line on saturday with same brand as the week before and the linr had darkened) wr have had a time to talk this over and prepare for the worst. We eant to try again right away. Just have tonfind out who to talk to about how to know if everything is gone and we are good to go again.
Im realy glad Inhave day off today... I am just going to feel sorry for myself and probably just stay in the sofa or my bed. We feel sad but we aint heartbroken. Think it helps that we have two wonderful boys so..

Sweetie I'm sorry.. I just had one two weeks ago.. If you need anything feel free to pm me.

Might take you up on that. Just feel like I cant talk to anyone. Dh listens and all but somehow some parts like details about it aint something I feel right talk about with him. I realy want to talk to my mum.. maby even my motherinlaw since I know she has had misscarriage. But I just look at the phone and on one hand I feel like I cant call since she was here when it started to bleed (I had to get to class that I could not miss and they were going home, live 4-5 hours away) and I didnt say anything. Probably because I was hoping it was just litle bleed and nothing bad and we planned on telling them after the early scan... and on the other hand I just know that if I start talking I will start crying and then there is no way I can talk on the phone.... so.. I dont know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->