• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Sorry Katy. :(

I can't want to here how your appt went belle!

Oh Katy I'm sorry :hugs: Now is the perfect time to treat yourself!!!

My appt went really well. The doctor was very friendly and approachable, he made me feel better about things. He told me to stop temping LOL because "it makes people crazy," But said it was fine if I wanted to continue with OPKs. I'm probably going to try the SMEP from now on (EOD then 3 days when I get the + OPK) and not temp. I'll have to ask DH to hide the thermometer. He looked at my test results and said there was nothing indicating that anything was wrong with hormone levels and that I definitely didn't have an egg shortage.

He said if I ovulated on CD 13 this month (which is possible... my chart is a bit ambiguous), then a 5mm endo lining on CD 15 would be okay because progesterone actually compresses the lining (and by quite a bit it sounds like). But he agreed to do another ultrasound to check it out because it's possible I didn't O until CD 15 for whatever reason. I will be getting an HSG done, but won't be any time soon as they have a long waitlist in our city.... they will call me back once they have an appt time figured out. After that we'll book another consult to go over results, will probably be at the end of september, or early october by the time everything is done.

Otherwise, AF still isn't here. If I did ovulate late, it should arrive tomorrow. I'm still getting tan colored cm (where it looks like old blood is mixed in) and other than one bright blood spot yesterday, thats the only spotting I've been getting. Such a weird cycle. Usually the day before AF I have quite a bit of spotting.

OH, Weebles! The RE told me the HSG really does show a boost in pregnancy rates afterwards, so you could be in luck this cycle!!!

Oh hun! I hope the witch stays away for the best of reasons.

Thanks Leinz! This cycle is definitely playing with my head. I thought for sure AF would be here already. Guess I'll see what tomorrow brings. I'll take another test tomorrow as still very little spotting today (none really, just tan cm)

That's definitely not a slow rise, Weebles!

Belle - sounds like you had a really good appointment! I am going to stop temping next month if we are still trying. I get too obsessive.

So sorry AF showed, Katy. :hugs:

I'm 5dpo. No unusual symptoms. Sore breasts, brief random cramps...typical LP stuff!

Gagrl - happy bd'ing!

Katy - I'm sorry the witch showed :(

Belle - glad to hear your app went well. Your doctor sounds great wanting to do another scan and HSG. It's nice that he seems on top of it and isn't like, let's give it another 6 months and see what happens.

Ask - hopefully this is your lucky cycle and you can forget about temping for months :)

Leinzlove - I saw in your sigi that you are on progesterone for LP defect. If you don't mind me asking have you always had it or is it due to still breastfeeding/cycle still regulating after DD#3? Just curious because mine has been short. First three pp cycles were 3-5 days, but last cycle was 8. So I'm hoping it increases with every cycle. I am still nursing.

BelleNut: Your chart looks great. Crosshairs 2 days after +opk! WOW, that is a good surge... I'm ready to see that temp rocket tomorrow and AF to stay away!

Ask4joy: Yeah me to. BORING HERE... 5dpo too. But we are getting closer to testing! I'm an early tester, thinking Saturday night. :haha:

Mom15: No, its not always been like this. It started with #2 but B6 was enough to get her and I didn't use progesterone. (She took 9 months and a 9 week MC that I can't link to the LP.)

But #3: I had 4 early miscarriages all but one under 6 weeks in 8 months. (So very fertile, but not sticking.) I then went to the Dr. And he said I'd have to have one more loss before he helped. A friend of mine, sweet woman I met on here. Told me about progesterone cream you can buy OTC. And I bought it and did it and got my #3 the very same cycle!! (9 cycles ttc total)

This time I thought I don't need it. I had tracked my LP for 6 cycles and all but 1 was 12 days... But first month TTC.. Witch made me mad and showed at 10dpo. (9 day LP WORST IN 7 MONTHS... Not even a chance!) So, I ordered the progesterone cream and started it after ovulation and here I am, 5dpo.

Leinz, I hope the progeterone does the trick for you again this time around! Looking forward to hearing your result this month!

Thanks for the positive thoughts on my chart! I ended up with a pretty looking chart this month... and i think it may very well be the last chart I make! I'm quitting temping, as per doctors orders lol. I guess it can't hurt to take a month off from temping. Will be good to see if it makes me more or less crazy lol.

Leinzlove - wow what a journey! Thank you for answering my question. It seems so cruel when doctors won't help until there is yet another MC. Like it's just another check mark on their spreadsheet! Good for you taking charge of your fertility! I look forward to what this cycle brings for you! FX!!

Belle, it sounds like your appt went really good and you have someone on your side! My OBGYN doesn't recommend charting either and prefers opk's for pretty much the same reason.. Temping IS stressful... But I hope you get a rise tomorrow..

Ask, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.. Crampy LP things going on!

Wow Leinz, I can't believe they weren't going to do anything, that's horrible. It's sooo important to advocate for yourself! I don't know what I'd do without these forums.

Belle, i am so glad your appointment went well! Hopefully this more relaxed approach (not temping etc) will help it along as well!

Leinz, it is crazy that they won't help yet, wow!

I have had a tiny emotional roller coaster going my side. Yesterday had a temp dip which I downplayed in my head but then last night (tmi) I got what I thought is light spotting. Immediately my head jumped to implantation bleed or it's the start of spotting for 4-5 days before AF arrives, or its AF herself showing early. So i started getting all excited! Then I read that dried cranberries can dye your urine so I started wondering since I had some yesterday (though I have most days without it doing anything)...struggled like crazy to fall asleep last night cause my head was so busy. Then when I woke up this morning I remembered we had had beetroot tagliatelle pasta for supper which would for sure dye urine etc :( but then I also got a huge temp spike this morning. Seems like it could be one of so many things!

Wow, I don't get here for a day or so and heaps happens!!!!

So sorry for you Catalyst. And Katy.

Others sound hopeful! Good luck to all!!

Congrats JT!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Afm, I've had some lotiony cm today but nothing else really to symptom spot about. Saturday I intend to test again to be certain, as that will be about 14 days since my strongest latest O symptoms were. I don't expect anything, but I gotta test and be sure so then the next time I get O symptoms and if I get a BFP, I can know it was then, and not me missing a BFP from the earlier symptoms!!!! With no AF to go by I just gotta guess!!!!

Oh! And now I'm coming back to add in that I just went to pee before I posted this, and now I have a little EWCM again but more excitedly it is coupled with a really high and fairly soft cp! I regularly seem to get EWCM but I'm not sure my cp has been quite this high so far; it was a serious reach for it and normally it's either really close or just a gentle reach at it's highest.... It was minimal EWCM though. Ahhhh well, fun times bd anyway hu! Hehehehe. Here's hoping!

Even though technically this would fall into August I won't be testing unless I'm over a week late for AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->