August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

I'm moody as heck today. Which made me feel less like it might be O, but my good friend (who is happily obsessing along with me) got all excited saying SHE gets moody at O too, so who knows!! I'm not normally moody, so it is new, coupled with a high cervix last night.... We shall see!

Update from me - I'm on cd39 today (last couple of cycles since stopping bcp in late April have been 38-40 days). Think I'm about 11dpo. Had mild cramping yesterday and day before, with a tiny bit of brown spotting yesterday and today. Pretty sure af is coming as I always spot a couple of days before.

I'm not too surprised since I was rather unwell around o time. So not too disappointed and looking forward to next o - for which we'll be on holiday in Hawaii! Can't wait! Maybe we'll get lucky there.

Good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats JT!

Good morning. Hope you lovely ladies are having a good day/night.

Currently 5dpo possibly 6 if I O'd on positive opk day. Feeling pretty crappy. My ears keep clogging. I have the weirdest taste in my mouth since yesterday almost like I cut my tongue or something. I have brushed and rinsed so many times now but its still there. And had the crazy dream last night. Still not getting my hopes up too high because i know my body/mind could just be playing tricks on me.

Congrats JT! Woohoo! :)

Yeah they wouldn't do a THING! Seriously! You do have to advocate your own health in a lot of cases.

I'm 7dpo... So testing time is on its way.

Welp. She never came today or this evening. I had a couple gushes of watery cm where i thought i started but nothing. I will be testing hopefully tomorrow. My emotions are a reck. Hoping for some answers tomorrow. I havent tested since tuesday so if its positive i hope it will be positive lol and Af can come already if my sticky bean isnt in there. Cd 31 almost complete.

Oh mum2mum that is frustrating! I hope you get a clear BFP tomorrow!!

AFM I had a clear stark white BFN this morning, as expected, so I'm gonna say that those symptoms around the 5th weren't O.

But then today I had a massive wipe of stretchy potentially EWCM. Coupled with my moody heavy AF sorta feelings I wonder if I'm in fact at O now!?? Ahhhh this guessing game does my head in. I out for August testing anyway, so good luck all August testers!!!

Congratulations Nicole!

I hope this thread is lucky for the rest of us still in this month. I was hoping to be able to test by now but I've got a few more days.. Only 6 dpo and its been pretty quick getting to this point but now time is slowing down.

Congrats, Nicole!

8dpo for me. Broke down and tested with a Wondfo - bfn. Still early. Breasts were significantly more sore this morning, temp went up a bit more and loads of creamy cm. Pretty typical for 8dpo when I believe progesterone is at its highest. The only different symptom is a big increase in libido...which is very unusual for me in the luteal phase. I usually am totally uninterested this time in my cycle.

There are a lot of friends I follow on the group countdown threads and this note is for them!

I need to let you know that I have to take a break from BnB for my own mental well-being. My life has become so out of balance. TTC is ALL I think about. Its the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning, its what I think about during every spare moment of the day, its the last thing I think about before going to bed, and its what I dream about all night long. Unfortunately BnB is just furthering that obsession for me.

I just need to let it go for awhile. I'll still check in on you every now and then because I consider you my TTC friends! So don't consider this a goodbye, consider it a see ya later :)

Take care Belle. I think all of us understand how hard it is, hope ur ok my lovely! Hope to hear from you again in the future. All the best xxxx

Belle - Enjoy letting go! I'll look forward to chatting down the road.

Thanks for the note Belle, I understand completely where you are coming from, I think we all do. Take as much time as you need and enjoy the break. You just do you. We're all rooting for you and look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready.

Congrats nicole!!!

Belle be at peace love and we will hear from you soon. :hugs:

Congratulations Nicole! Have you scheduled your first scan yet? Mine is on the 30th so coming up real soon.

Belle, I hope that you're able to use your time off of here to focus on you and your happiness. Enjoy it and you're welcome back when you're mentally and emotionally ready. Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->