August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Congratulations Nicole! Have you scheduled your first scan yet? Mine is on the 30th so coming up real soon.

Belle, I hope that you're able to use your time off of here to focus on you and your happiness. Enjoy it and you're welcome back when you're mentally and emotionally ready. Take care!

I get mine tomorrow or tuesday! I have an autoimmune disorder, so the moment my beta levels are high enough (and its a weekday and they're open :haha:), I get to go in. It was almost high enough Friday morning, so by Monday with the next draw, it'll be there and they'll schedule it!

Checking in ladies currently 7/8dpo and feel like crap. Woke up early again this morning my nose has been stuffy on and off for the last couple days, but this morning everything feels clogged and a bunch of cramping. Mouth as dry as a saltine. Hoping these are all good signs.

Hi ladies - how's everyone doing? I'm feeling pretty down this morning. Did another Wondfo and bfn. I'm only 9dpo and I know it's still early but I guess I'm just feeling out. I told DH I just don't feel like trying anymore. It's too hard on me. My life is divided into the two weeks before O and the two weeks after O when I *might* be pregnant. I'll be 34 in October and I've always hoped to have 2-3 children of my own...that possibility seems to be waning. DH is nearly 13 years older than me and I worry that his age is what is making it take longer but my doc said since he already has 2 children we shouldn't worry about that. I'm starting to lose hope and just feel like throwing in the towel.

Ask don't give up!! We all go through trials in life, but when we get to the finish and reap the rewards of all our hard work it makes you remember why you did it all in the first place. We are all meant to be moms unfortunately it just takes some longer then others. You will get little blessing. Take a break and let yourself be free for a little bit, but don't give up.

Congrats, Nichole!
Hugs to Belle, Ask and others who are feeling the stress of ttc. Hang in there girls! It might be hard now but it'll all be worth it in the end, trust me!

Ask4joy- Hang in there! I totally get what you mean about life divided into before O and after O. I feel like I just keep wanting time to pass so that I can either O or start testing again and not really enjoying my life in between.

Nyxnw- I hope those are good symptoms!

Congrats Nicole! How was the beta?

Belle- breaks are needed! Sometime I force myself to not log on yo Bnb because then I spend way too much time thinking/obsessing about TTC. We'll see you a little later!

Mum2gremlin-any update?

AFM I'm 10dpo and starting to get AF cramps. Not feeling too optimistic because I had that sonoHSG one day after O so it probably cleared out the egg from tubes.
Baby dust! oxoxo

Thanks, ladies! It helps to have the support! DH and I talked and decided that if I'm not pregnant this month then we are basically going to NTNP which basically means regular unprotected sex but no testing, temping or obsessing! I'll keep taking my prenatals but if I want a glass of wine or coffee or sushi I'm not going to freak out and base every decision around the fact I might be pregnant. When I get a BFP then I can be cautious.

I'm glad your feeling a little better Ask. My life feels like that too, divided up and constantly waiting. It gets draining but I still much prefer the tww. I just turned 34 so I know what you mean about feeling like things are "waning" but it's not the same as it used to be for those of us in our 30s who are ttc.

Afm, 7dpo.. I've noticed slight increased urination since Friday. I also been having some issues with generalized anxiety since then but I don't know if that's even a symptom of anything. My dreams last night were very vivid as well. And not just the one I was having right before I woke up, I had 5 that I remember. So weird.

Good point, Weebles. These last few days are always so hard! I've been having very vivid dreams too ...I've started to notice that happening around this point in my cycle. I'm still having UTI symptoms even though doc said no UTI and I completed 3 days of antibiotics as he originally instructed. It really sucks! I don't know what's wrong!

FX this is your month!!!

That's so strange.. The only other thing I can think of is maybe it's a reaction to a new soap or something? I tried using the nuva rings once and had to discontinue because I had an allergic reaction which felt just like a uti.

Congrats Nicole.

Don't be gone long Belle... A BFP awaits! But its definitely understandable to take time off. :hugs:

I hope there are loads more BFPS coming up in here.

I started testing 8dpo and got faint lines on IC. Faint lines on Walmart 88c tests... And then today at 10dpo I got my official BFP.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=583733

Congrats Leinz!!! H&H 9 months!

Late to the party! 7 or 8 DPO here, testing Wednesday (ooooor probably tonight) because I'm going to New Orleans for a wedding! Need to know if I'll be abstaining from drink! So I guess put me down for the 24th?

Has the front page been updated recently?

Congrats Nicole.

Don't be gone long Belle... A BFP awaits! But its definitely understandable to take time off. :hugs:

I hope there are loads more BFPS coming up in here.

I started testing 8dpo and got faint lines on IC. Faint lines on Walmart 88c tests... And then today at 10dpo I got my official BFP.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=583733

I saw this! Congrats!!

Late to the party! 7 or 8 DPO here, testing Wednesday (ooooor probably tonight) because I'm going to New Orleans for a wedding! Need to know if I'll be abstaining from drink! So I guess put me down for the 24th?

I'll be testing on Wednesday as well. I think they update the bfps but not the testing dates.

I'll be testing on Wednesday as well. I think they update the bfps but not the testing dates.

Good to know! I see you're trying for your first too! You're 9 DPO today? How long have you been TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->