August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Late to the party! 7 or 8 DPO here, testing Wednesday (ooooor probably tonight) because I'm going to New Orleans for a wedding! Need to know if I'll be abstaining from drink! So I guess put me down for the 24th?

Has the front page been updated recently?

I've been updating bfps and angels but not testing dates.. I guess I need to go back through the thread and update bfns...

Hey Ladies,

AF showed this morning so I am out this month :(

All the best to all of you, hope to see you in the September pages.

XO

Sorry she got you sara. Best of luck next month!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while now. This cycle was a bust. Had my HSG done today and my left tube is perfect but my right tube is blocked. Ugh idk what to think or even do.

Congrats Leinz!!!

Oh hey Greenarcher! I'm starting to test again on the 24th as well! Fx for us both!

Sorry you're out Sara. Fx for next time!

Jbugg, I know you're feeling down but where was the blockage found? If it was at the beginning of the tube that can sometimes just be from a spasm even though the tube is really open Also, did you know that an open tube will compensate for a blocked one by taking over, even if ovulation occurs on the blocked side? Lower chances but not a whole 50% lower because the open tube isn't stationary and can still draw in your eggie.

Gagrl, imo you don't need to go through and update for all the BFN's, that's a lot of work! I think the way you've been doing it is just fine.

I've been a bit preoccupied with my mc and then my nephew being born early on Saturday so I hadn't been around the last few days.. But if you ladies are OK with it I'll just keep doing what I've been doing...

Sorry I've been MIA for a while now. This cycle was a bust. Had my HSG done today and my left tube is perfect but my right tube is blocked. Ugh idk what to think or even do.

First off.. Now you know this, and second off that doesn't mean you can't get pregnant naturally.. At all!

Jbuggx,I agree with what the others said. Your other ovary will compensate so this can still happen!

I wanna say he said it was at the where my uterus and tube meets that he believes the blockage is.. if that even makes sense? Honestly idk much about tubes and such. But he said we will try this cycle and if i don't get pregnant then we need to consider surgery to undo the blockage. But I'm nervous for surgery and I know plenty of people have only one tube so I'm debating if I want surgery.

Congrats Leinzlove!

Good luck to all of you still testing and sorry to those of you who move on to another cycle.

Jbugg - I have no knowledge about blocked tubes, but hope you find what's right for you. I def. think jumping to surgery isn't always the right thing for everyone. Make sure you feel comfortable with that before you agree to it.

Hi ladies - 10dpo very light spotting when I checked. BFN too. Pretty sure this means I'm out. Oh well.

Thank you Mom 15. Sending lots of :dust: your way.

Ask4joy: THAT B*TCH! I hate her.. This is the last time she is showing up! :(

Hopefully this doesn't give anyone reading this before bed nightmares. Here I am as mentioned on a rather non exciting in terms of ttc cd8, to find sth that resembles an almond come out of me! Wtf!! This is my first period ever using the Diva Cup or I may have never noticed. Today I was only spotting, so I wore it all day and just checked it before going to bed. First I thought it was just a plain old jelly like clot, but no it is creepy hard, like rubberish. Anyone every had sth like this? I wonder what else is hiding in my uterus?!?

Haha, thanks Leinz. That made me laugh. And congratulations to you!!!

Mom15: ewwwww not that i've seen. Ewwww.

Thank you Ask4joy!

Congrats to the BFPs!! I'm in the September thread now cos I won't be testing till sept, but I'm still lurking here to see how everyone goes!!! I'm almost definitely ovulating now, so I'm a little bit excited my body is playing ball finally!!! Now to catch it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->