August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

I would like to join since AF got me this morning. I will be testing on the 29th. Maybe cycle #20 is the lucky one!

Thanks Belle and Weebles,going to guilt my man into submission 😉

Aphy just tell him it's for the good of the human race. Lol jk. Ladies, it has been unbelievable how irritated I was this weekend. With everyone and everything. Lol. AF due next monday. Hoping it's not pms and it's signs for a bfp. Ughh. Can this next week fly by pretty please?

Only 3 dpo but yesterday I had the worst headache. I'm having like dull throbs on my left side. Idk what that means but this cycle I decided NOT to test out the trigger so I will not be testing early this cycle.

Mazzie - I think spotting is the most anxiety provoking part of TTC! I usually spot for a day or two, max, before AF arrives but last cycle I started spotting on CD25 and had a big temp dip only to have it jump back up the next day. Continued spotting for 4 days before temp dropped again and AF arrived on CD30. It really could go either way! FX for you!

Aphy - my DH is 14 years older than me and BDing eod/every day was failing miserably our first cycle (not sure if I should even count it as we only dtd on cd10 and I O'd on cd14). After that he saw his doc and now has a bottle of the little blue pills that work like a charm...he wants it more than me! He has also been good about taking his multi-vitamin, vitamin D3 and Ginko Biloba every day. Just ordered fertilaid for both of us. Is your DH open to any herbal supplements? If his sex drive is low he may have low T which can be improved with diet, exercise, supplements and yes, more sex! ;)

Catalyst - FX it's a good sign for you! I *always* get very sore breasts a week or so before AF. Everyone is different!

Thanks Belle and Weebles,going to guilt my man into submission ��

You go get him!! :thumbup:

Well CD 12 here and OPK was negative again!! Holy man!!! I think this means a later O! I bet it will be positive by tomorrow as was already looking darker today than previous days. I O'd as late as CD 15 ONCE while charting, but CD 12-13 is more my normal.

I'm actually pretty happy to be Oing a little bit later this cycle! I hope it means I'm developing a super egg and a super lining LOL, but worst case scenario if I do O later and it's a BFN this cycle, it means we will still be able to try next cycle (DH has a 5 day trip planned right during my fertile window next cycle, if I O later this cycle and a little later next cycle it means we may get a chance to try at least once right before O when he gets back).

Hoping its s good thing for you, Belle! C'mon super egg! :)

Can anyone help me out with my chart? I am feeling a little confused about the 4 day dip and then back up. What do yall think?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys! I just did an OPK and it was positive! Yay! AF is due August 1st, so I'll be testing on the first or second.
I am actually really hopeful this cycle. This is the first cycle since having my IUD out in February that I have been having ovulation symptoms. My breasts are achy and I am crampy. So I am thinking (hoping) that maybe I wasn't ovulating for all these months before of left over hormones in my system. Hopefully this is it for all of us!!

I had my iud out in Feb too

I had the mirena. I am wondering if the hormones took a bit of time to clear out of my system. I wasn't ttc with my son so I have been kind of worried that something is wonky with my system now.

That's what I had. I've been tracking since March. I had mine(between two of them) for over 8 years... So I'm sure my body is adjusting back. But I have a great feeling about this month.

Hi hun our charts almost identical! lets hope for a bfp!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
Aphy just tell him it's for the good of the human race. Lol jk. Ladies, it has been unbelievable how irritated I was this weekend. With everyone and everything. Lol. AF due next monday. Hoping it's not pms and it's signs for a bfp. Ughh. Can this next week fly by pretty please?

I will be fluttering my baby blues at him the whole time while telling him about his humanitarian duties 😉

I should be testing August 31st!

Estimated O day is August 13th from just counting the days!

hoping for a sticky bean this month!!! :dust:

Mazzie - I think spotting is the most anxiety provoking part of TTC! I usually spot for a day or two, max, before AF arrives but last cycle I started spotting on CD25 and had a big temp dip only to have it jump back up the next day. Continued spotting for 4 days before temp dropped again and AF arrived on CD30. It really could go either way! FX for you!

Aphy - my DH is 14 years older than me and BDing eod/every day was failing miserably our first cycle (not sure if I should even count it as we only dtd on cd10 and I O'd on cd14). After that he saw his doc and now has a bottle of the little blue pills that work like a charm...he wants it more than me! He has also been good about taking his multi-vitamin, vitamin D3 and Ginko Biloba every day. Just ordered fertilaid for both of us. Is your DH open to any herbal supplements? If his sex drive is low he may have low T which can be improved with diet, exercise, supplements and yes, more sex! ;)

Catalyst - FX it's a good sign for you! I *always* get very sore breasts a week or so before AF. Everyone is different!

Thanks for the advice,I will try convince him but so far haven't had much luck. We both drinking Staminogro which is suppose to help but unless I physically give it to him in his hand with water,he keeps "forgetting" to drink it. I have other fertile aid stuff I bought the beginning of the year for him which is still sitting there unfinished 😡 He has agreed to go to urologist if the cd21 test this month comes back confirming O and I'm not pregnant to make sure it isn't him. Gynae said they will only test him after 6 months of failed Clomid but why wait? He exercises very often and our diet isn't too bad so must be something else. To be honest,I think a lot of it is laziness 😐

Aphy - it's hard when it's a two way street! I'm in the same camp as you - why wait? My DH agreed to do a sperm analysis next month if August is another bfn. My charts seem to indicate I am ovulating and I had cd3 ovarian reserve testing done last month and everything came back good/normal. I've had to throw a few fits here and there to get DH to agree to see a doctor, etc, but he was happy after he did and said I was right to insist. Good luck!!!

Had my progesterone tested today, haven't got the results yet. Supposedly to check if I actually ovulated but I believe I did. We'll see I guess!

Gahh I'm due next mon- wed. The wait is slowly killing me inside. Haha! I've been so easily irritated the last few days. Constant back cramps. Not sure what to think.

Aphy - it's hard when it's a two way street! I'm in the same camp as you - why wait? My DH agreed to do a sperm analysis next month if August is another bfn. My charts seem to indicate I am ovulating and I had cd3 ovarian reserve testing done last month and everything came back good/normal. I've had to throw a few fits here and there to get DH to agree to see a doctor, etc, but he was happy after he did and said I was right to insist. Good luck!!!

Thanks Ask. I'm hoping he sticks to his word about going for the test if this month shows I did O and it's a BFN. Managed to get his co-operation last night so that's something at least. Lets hope August is a BFP for us so hubby's don't have to go :hugs:

Hi guys I'm due for my period on the 12th . I'm sure I will be testing before that bc I'm crazy ! I normally start testing 8/9 dpo . I don't want to but I just can't help it .... Last month I used about 30 test !! This month I want to try to wait till 12 dpo which would be August 10th :) good luck to everyone !

12 dpo here. I peed on my first opk today, very negative. Hopefully a strong second line will appear in the next few days.
This cycle is flying by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->