August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

FX for all those waiting to test!

Emily - let us know about your test results! Do your temps seem to indicate ovulation is occurring? I wanted my doctor to test my progesterone last month but she said she doesn't usually start with that and tested my ovarian reserve instead (FSH, LH, estradiol and AMH)...all was in the good/normal range. Do you have any symptoms of low progesterone, if you don't mind me asking?

Armywife - I'm the same way! Thank goodness for ICs! :haha:

Af was a day late so I was hopeful, but then she showed up today. ��

I'm out! CD14 - BFN this morning, AF came a few hours later. Bummer!

Might get to test again at the end of August if I O on Femara. This will be my first cycle on it so I think it could be a hit or miss ordeal.

GL to those still in!! :dust:

I'm out! CD14 - BFN this morning, AF came a few hours later. Bummer!

Might get to test again at the end of August if I O on Femara. This will be my first cycle on it so I think it could be a hit or miss ordeal.

GL to those still in!! :dust:

boo on AF.

Good luck for next cycle!! fx

Sorry to hear of the BFN's :( I'm going slightly bonkers wishing this week away... I've tried so hard not to obsess over it but it's hard right :( I hate not knowing, it drives me mad!

I'm sorry for all of those who had AF show up 😢 Keep positive!

Good luck to those still waiting to test xxx

Sorry to hear of the BFN's :( I'm going slightly bonkers wishing this week away... I've tried so hard not to obsess over it but it's hard right :( I hate not knowing, it drives me mad!

I tend to obsess too. I'm already anxious for my TWW and my AF isn't even gone yet. :|

:brat: I hate that i'm so inpatient!

I tend to obsess too. I'm already anxious for my TWW and my AF isn't even gone yet. :|

:brat: I hate that i'm so inpatient!

Me too :( I have absolutely no symptoms... so I have no idea what to think this month.. tried really hard with the BDing but I duno if I feel it. Kinda swaying towards not being I think .. but we'll see by the weekend!

Bollz no symptoms may be a good thing! In my experience symptoms are often just PMS.

True! The only quite random oddity I've experienced this month is that I've had my usual real sore boobs since ovulation and normally they hurt through until day two of AF without fail. But today, they've just stopped hurting lol.. was really surprised when I woke up this morning and they didn't really hurt from being laid on one of them all night! :) usual it's the first thing I notice! Our bodies are weird huh! :)

Bollz, until AF shows you just never know! That's the infuriating thing about the TWW haha.

Exactly! :)

Are your two fur babies cats or dogs? Or other? I have two very fluffy ragdoll kitties, they are my babies too :)

I have two cats, and oh boy are they ever my babies! Lol if we ever manage to have a baby I'm sure they'll be in for the greatest shock of their lives haha

Your kitties sound cute :)

Sorry about all the AFs and bfns :-(

5dpo today. Zero indication of anything except increased cm. I ordered tests last week and they showed up today. I must have put two in my cart because now I have an absolute ton! Will be testing at will after this weekend!

So my progesterone test came back at 4.83. Dr wanted it to be at least 6. So getting it tested again tomorrow to see if I have progesterone deficiency or not.

Hey Emily, I'm currently waiting for test results to come back as well and boy is it stressful. If that's what it is, at least progesterone is an easy fix.

Emily I'll be going in for my progesterone test next week. It's definitely nerve wracking!!

AFM, I'd say that I have officially O'd! Got a very nice and clear temp rise this morning! AF is due Tuesday, August 16. So that's the day I'll test!

I SO SO SO SO Hope this is the cycle where we get our BFP! DH's father is having some pretty serious health problems. Our family could really use some good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->