August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Holy man, i just realized my ultrasound appointment is for tomorrow morning! I'm so friggen nervous! I've never had an ultrasound before. I have to drink an entire litre of water an hour before my appointment so that the bladder is full. How mean is that!!! I'll probably barely be able to drive myself to my appointment because I'll be busting at the seams!

I hope that everything is okay in there! I know they likely won't tell me anything during the appointment itself. And then next Wednesday will be my CD 21 bloods. These appointments might help this TWW go by faster

What is your ultrasound checking belle? I must've forgot, I'm not surprised haha

Hey girls!

AF is gone! :dance: :yipee:

back to BD'ing!

I mean i'm not excited about it or anything ;)

Good luck, Belle! I have an ultrasound scheduled for a month from now but they said I don't need to have a full bladder. I don't remember what they are checking?

They are just checking structure and ovaries to make sure there are no cysts or obvious abnormalities. My doc said it was a part of preliminary fertility screening. I must have forgotten to tell you guys! Ha-ha whoops!

I'm only 1 dpo today.... Can't claim baby brain yet :p

I would like to join since AF got me this morning. I will be testing on the 29th. Maybe cycle #20 is the lucky one!

AF got me Saturday just as i expected.

We're still around the same time frame :)

Mine was 2 days late but that isn't out of the ordinary for me. Although my FF changed to a 6 day window for ovulation which I thought was weird but it makes more sense since I was ovulating around CD19 when I was being monitored in the past. We will just have to get a lot of BD'ing in the next 3 weeks! I'm trying to keep my hopes up but every month that goes by gets harder and harder to be hopeful.

When I went for mine I was asked to empty my bladder but mine was to check for follicles. Glad you've got the ball rolling Belle!

I'm really getting nervous I haven't heard anything back from my dr about my cd3 blood work. I've been going to this office for years and they always call immediately with results as they get them. I can help but wonder why they are waiting for everything to get back this time.

Weebles - it took a week to get my day 3 results back because my doctor explained that they send that bloodwork out to another lab.

How on earth did you stay calm?! Okay, it does make me feel a little better, like maybe it's normal to take this long. But I know some of them are done already and only a few levels were send outs.

I had my progesterone checked again this morning, no results yet. However my temp went up higher than its been all cycle! No symptoms yet but I'm 8 dpo if I go by fertility friend...did a hpt this morning and I swear to God I saw a second line within the 5 minutes, but I can't see it now! And I've never been one to have line eye. So fx'd!

Emily...I fell like my tests are doing that too!! I'm also 8dpo today. Fx for both of us that those lines come back and get darker!!

5dpo. No symptoms other than gassy. But idk if I consider that a symptom really lol. The 12th cannot come fast enough. That's for sure.

How are you ladies holding up?!

Ok been away a bit, catching up today! Got my Rooibos tea and ready to read!

I'm started to get worried...I started spotting 4 days before AF, had 5 days of normal AF, and now have been spotting for the last 2 days making 11 days straight of bleeding. Should I call my doc? Kinda freaked out. :nope:

Ugh.. not sure. Been tired and cold today. My boobs have been sore the past few days and were tonight bur not now it seems. Also haf slight cramps yesterday.. so 6dpo and the tired cramp and cold is so me shortly before af arrives so I am thinking im out and that she might actualy arrive early this month.

Just got a call back from the office, the only test they are waiting on is insulin which I'm the least worried about. Everything else is good! They didn't do AMH but my FSH is 6.8 which she said is excellent. She's currently arranging my HSG at the hospital, hopefully within the week otherwise I will have to wait for that next cycle. That is all such a relief I feel elated!

Weebles - great news!

I should O soon. Slowly getting more EWCM and uterus feels slightly sore, which is a strange new O symptom I never had before having my son. My cycles are so irregular so not sure if I O tomorrow or in a few days. Hubby leaves town tomorrow till Sunday, so we need to get the swimmers in tonight :) The I won't know when or if I'm testing as my last luteal phases have been about 4/5 days due to nursing. But I figure next cycle could always be the one so we'll give it a shot (literally, ha)
Good luck everyone!!

Dangit to the AF arriving for some of you and the BFN so far.. GRR

Todmommy- Ill take that one glass a wine a night! HAH... If I am neg this month I think i might take up that idea <3 Nommmmmmmmmmm wine

Ask4joy
- I would do the same thing with the wine.. if I get my monthly I am def grabbing me a bottle! Sorry about the spotting mess :( I would actually call your doctor.

Puppy- Cm/ewcm has been a pain in the ass for me this month, very confusing too! Also as for constipation with O hmm not sure....Mine were always different to be honest. I did though this cycle have some around ovulation and being raw vegan i am usually easy flow 2-3 times a day... TMI I know but it's true.. Around O it was harder to let go :'( It could of been the increase of crap I ate around that time though. Honestly not sure that's a legit symptom but you never know.

Catalyst- We might be due around the same time if we both get caught! :D Yey! My body is frigged though, i cant seem to read it right. My pregnancy loss has my body all messed up i think.. I wish my boobs hurt like yours at 6dpo, that is a giveaway for me... Well my last two pregnancies anyways. Maybe if I am pregnant this time around and no sore boobs early , it means a no blighted ovum for me? I dont know.. I would like to think no boob pain is a good sign.. But I do have major major cramps off and on the last three days plus a week ago about..

Mazzle- could be implantation!

Armywife- LOL I am exactly the same way.. Btw I am due for AF on the 11th..
I might test 9dpo if I can hold out haha

Amilielove
- Hoping all turns up well in the prog department and praying that test was actually a ++++++++.

Jbuggx- hey you never know :p I am pretty gassy too.. LETS HOPE!

Me on the other hand, i am cramping for three days straight.. I am 6dpo :'( Its not comfy and I cramped a week ago off and on too... Wtf I have no sore boobs nothing..Cramping is usually a good sign for me this early.. As I don't ever cramp this early.. I did have a lil nausea, extreme fatigue for one day but that was too early so maybe my body was just not well? I am annoyed with my body right now...

Hello! Mind if I jump in? I'll be testing on August 30th so I have a while to wait still. Currently on CD3 of my second cycle TTC #1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->