• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@MumwithPCOS thank you for looking love right now tho I'm not trusting any test until its basically in my face :haha: xx

Aww how lovely to have family with you keep you busy atleast, but yes it's when approaching ovulation the relaxed approach goes out the window with everything lol xx

Done frer can't decide if the famous frer indent or start if something, supose will no tomorrow if it darkens up :shrug: xx

20220801_142535.jpg 1659360577633.jpg

Afm 11dpo :bfp: and got my darkest test yet. It's taking a little to darken up and feels like af is on the way. Was due in 3 days. Have to have faith everything will go okay this time. I added a ticker to enjoy looking at. Hope that I don't jinx myself.

Good luck ladies looking forward to seeing some more bfps soon :dust::dust:

Screenshot_20220801-100453_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220801-100529_Gallery.jpg

Yay @NightFlower so happy for you! I know what you mean about jinxing it, I became so superstitious in the last week since my bfp lol... I am even afraid to contact my beloved midwife or make an appointment for my gynecologist!
Praying for our healthy April babies

@tdog I see this line but I don't know if it's pink. Looking forward to seeing your next tests. Fingers crossed for you so so hard, I hope this is your rainbow baby.

Yay @NightFlower so happy for you! I know what you mean about jinxing it, I became so superstitious in the last week since my bfp lol... I am even afraid to contact my beloved midwife or make an appointment for my gynecologist!
Praying for our healthy April babies

@tdog I see this line but I don't know if it's pink. Looking forward to seeing your next tests. Fingers crossed for you so so hard, I hope this is your rainbow baby.
Thank you and hope things go smoothly for us April babies

@NightFlower I see that pink line clearly, congratulations :hugs:
@tdog I can see lines on all your test, Fx'd!
@Mum2Be22 that's exciting news about the twins!
@littlewitch I'm not sure about the old urine, I'm pretty sure there can be a breakdown of hormones, but I would think that would give you a false negative. I can't wait to see your next tests!

AFM, I need y'all's opinion. I usually do the CBFM at 545 when I wake to take my temp (I'm using different methods because I never know when I will be woken up and not be able to take temp or immediately take a test if I'm on call). Well, I got just another high reading this AM but I felt like today should have been peak, my temp dipped a lot and I finally had some EWCM. I then remembered I slept in last month and tested my peak day around 0900 (still in my window) rather than 0545, so I took an OPK when I got home around 0939-1000 and it had gotten SO much darker (not quite peak) so I decided to dip a Clearblue stick even if I can get a reading, and it LOOKS like a peak stick! I'm gonna attach the pic.

Should I count that as today being peak and assume I'm gonna ovulate over the next 24-48 hrs??? Or should I wait until tomorrow and see? If I wasn't inseminating I wouldn't be splitting hair quite so much and just assume it was over the next few days but with it being frozen sperm I need to split hairs, lol.

View recent photos.jpg

@NightFlower I see that pink line clearly, congratulations :hugs:
@tdog I can see lines on all your test, Fx'd!
@Mum2Be22 that's exciting news about the twins!
@littlewitch I'm not sure about the old urine, I'm pretty sure there can be a breakdown of hormones, but I would think that would give you a false negative. I can't wait to see your next tests!

AFM, I need y'all's opinion. I usually do the CBFM at 545 when I wake to take my temp (I'm using different methods because I never know when I will be woken up and not be able to take temp or immediately take a test if I'm on call). Well, I got just another high reading this AM but I felt like today should have been peak, my temp dipped a lot and I finally had some EWCM. I then remembered I slept in last month and tested my peak day around 0900 (still in my window) rather than 0545, so I took an OPK when I got home around 0939-1000 and it had gotten SO much darker (not quite peak) so I decided to dip a Clearblue stick even if I can get a reading, and it LOOKS like a peak stick! I'm gonna attach the pic.

Should I count that as today being peak and assume I'm gonna ovulate over the next 24-48 hrs??? Or should I wait until tomorrow and see? If I wasn't inseminating I wouldn't be splitting hair quite so much and just assume it was over the next few days but with it being frozen sperm I need to split hairs, lol.

View attachment 1110365

I would wait love as that strip test doesn't look peak sorry to say, but looking close to it tho I would say fxd for you xx

Thank you lovely ladies for looking at my tests trying to tell myself not to get to disheartened as I'm still early xx

Afm 11dpo :bfp: and got my darkest test yet. It's taking a little to darken up and feels like af is on the way. Was due in 3 days. Have to have faith everything will go okay this time. I added a ticker to enjoy looking at. Hope that I don't jinx myself.

Good luck ladies looking forward to seeing some more bfps soon :dust::dust:

View attachment 1110363 View attachment 1110364

Congratulations!! :happydance:

@littlewitch I think that's bfp!!
@NightFlower massive congrats that's amazing and a definite bfp for you too!! I'm so pleased for you!
@tdog I might see something, definitely seeing the frer but could be the indent not sure..
@Mum2Be22 wow how exciting to be fostering twins that's so lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->