+++August Testing Group!!!+++

I’m keeping everything crossed so tightly for you @NightFlower.

@littlewitch
So sorry love. When I had the 4 chemicals in 7 months in 2020 I had all that blood work done. All came back normal so I don’t know why I had 4 almost back to back chemicals.
We did conceive our son on cycle 11 all natural after all those losses so please don’t give up hope love.
I had a chemical this year and a miscarriage too so I know how ure feeling right now and it sucks. It really is so so hard.

Cd18 having ewcm yesterday and more today but opk couldn’t be more negative.
Really really fed up now.

Sending you lots of luck this cycle hun, hopefully ov is just around the corner especially with having ewcm x

@jellybeanxx no I ovulated when I did as I has the temp rise and the positive opks, my temp shot up again today expected period today or tomorrow 10dpo I had temp dip also I'm 12dpo now and yep tested and again shadows :shrug: xx

20220805_095955.jpg 20220805_100017.jpg 20220805_100101.jpg

My test this morning looks so faint I can barely see it. Also been cramping bad all night. I know what's coming next. I'm sure I'll start bleeding at any time now. :cry:

Last edited:
My test this morning looks so faint I can barely see it. Also been cramping bad all night. I know what's coming next. I'm sure I'll start bleeding at any time now. :icecream:
Oh no, I'm so sorry. Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks ladies my back is killing me and bbs stopped hurting. So I'm sure soon it will end. I put a pad on just waiting for it to start. I'm feeling sad but I'm okay with it. Figured it would happen as tests weren't super dark.

Didn't mean to put the emoji eating icecream thought it was the crying one I didn't have my glasses on lol...changed it.

@NightFlower so sorry :( I hope af stays away and your tests get darker tomorrow. My boobs also stopped hurting completely at 4w and now they hurt again.

Has anyone had early positive OPKs....I am only on CD8 and my OPK is almost positive (picture is down below). My cycle started Friday July 29th. Is it bad to ovulate so early? Or maybe my cycle is starting to "regulate". I have no idea how many days my cycles are since this was my first AF since May. These OPK's are so confusing at times.

8-5.jpg

@NightFlower I'm so sorry to hear that, I really hope that your AF stays away.

@tdog I just hate it when things don't match up and make sense like that! Like, you know when you ovulated, but your temps are not acting right now and your tests are all over the place. It's so hard!

@Suggerhoney I just want to say that your feelings are VALID. Please, don't think that anyone thinks you're being selfish or you should be happy to already have children when so many are trying and don't have any yet, because everyone's journey is theirs and theirs alone and we can't compare! I'm so sorry you're going through what you're going through, though, and my thoughts are with you, just like they are with everyone else!

I had a busy call schedule, one that was just like TTC, a lot of sitting around and waiting! I came on at 0800 and thought my patient would deliver quickly and she didn't deliver until 1700. So, I did a lot of reading through the thread, but I hate trying to post on my phone. I hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM, I am just as confused as a lot of us are, I really thought I O'd CD 18 on Wednesday but my temps aren't playing along and now I don't know if I just didn't O and I wasted $1400 worth of sperm, or if I did and I'm having a slow rise, which has it's own implications (absolutely nothing or that my progesterone is being wonky and won't sustain if I do conceive) which hasn't been an issue before. Also, I got a positive OPK early CD 17 where the test line was darker than the control, but both lines weren't very dark. I just thought it was a variation in the amount of dye in the test. BUT the next day, CD 18 when I thought I O'd, I got very dark OPK but both lines looked the same, matched. But, the PreMom app changed my Peak to CD 18.

My last two cycles I had distinct rises and my normal TWW symptoms of breast pain and cramping for AF, which is a good sign that you O'd and that progesterone is adequate. Sigh, I should have started charting again much sooner because I knew my plans were to start TTC this summer, but I was so overwhelmed with finishing school and trying to find employment that I couldn't focus on that until everything else settled. I attached my OPKs and chart if anyone wants to help me OBSESS over them like I've done the last 48hrs.

View attachment 1110528 s_ywqFk6.png IMG_2816 (2).PNG

Last edited:
I started bleeding thus afternoon. My test barely has a line. Compared to yesterday's so it over.:(

I will be testing again at some point as my cycles are so short. Only 24 days so I'll be around.

Good luck ladies waiting to ovulate or test
:dust:

20220805_134641.jpg

Has anyone had early positive OPKs....I am only on CD8 and my OPK is almost positive (picture is down below). My cycle started Friday July 29th. Is it bad to ovulate so early? Or maybe my cycle is starting to "regulate". I have no idea how many days my cycles are since this was my first AF since May. These OPK's are so confusing at times.

View attachment 1110527
@Mum2Be22 that doesn’t look anywhere near enough positive yet. I’d say your quite a few days off your peak. It needs to be as dark as if not darker and it’s quite a lot lighter than the control line. You can have high levels for quite a few days. Keeping testing and hopefully it’s a few days yet.

I’m so sorry @NightFlower big hugs your way…

I tested today. Early evening test - random time and it was negative. 9dpo. I’m convinced I see a shadow in person but it’s probably my line eyes. Will post pictures. Will try hold off until Sunday when I’m 11DPO as on holiday and done have that many tests with me :haha:

817662A7-F266-4647-AD78-380A5458B68A.jpeg 2D07F8F9-40F6-4119-BD5A-48DFC1C4C0D3.jpeg 2D07F8F9-40F6-4119-BD5A-48DFC1C4C0D3.jpeg

@Mum2Be22 I agree with Gemma, opk lines really needs to be very dark, and for me they are also not getting consistently darker but rather fluctuate until they are suddenly very positive (always later than I think...)

@mbrew180 your chart looks normal to me. I always had an initial rise, a small slowing and then again a bigger rise. I think you did have good timing and you have a good chance! Fx! I totally understand the obsessing though, and hope you have a busy enough tww to keep your mind off of it a bit...

@mbrew180 I looked through my charts from when I was temping and found two examples, maybe it's somehow reassuring.

Screenshot_20220805-214246_FF App.jpg Screenshot_20220805-214156_FF App.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->