+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Thanks ladies. I'm doing ok. yesterday I had very painful cramps and it's heavy as can be right now. Hopefully it will go quickly so I can move on.

Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies just jumping on quickly. I finally Finlay got my peak OPK today and lots of ewcm to go with it.
I am cd20 so a whole week later than normal. but glad I finally have peak and we can try. 8FFE2533-7225-4BF7-8A3B-9CDE810B0E6E.jpeg

@NightFlower
I am so heartbroken for you love this is so so sad. I was so hoping to see darker lines form you and hear good news.
This ttc thing is so hard and so emotionally draining. Wish I could give u a huge hugs .

I've been feeling lately that when you're longing for another baby, they already exist in your mind especially if you ttc. You're dreaming about becoming pregnant, you're thinking about how they'll fit into your world and your family. There's a scripture that says delayed hope makes the heart sick. And i think if anyone understands that more it women on the ttc journey. Doesn't matter how many children you have, if you desire and hope to bring another child into your world, you already love them. Any way that's just my thoughts lately. xxx

im a bible reader too love. Been a born again Christian since 2008. I actually prayed last night for me to get my peak today And boom. I had a dream last night that I got positive pregnancy tests too but not feeling entirely hopeful after I put up a post in a Facebook ttc over 40 group and a few woman on there saying they ovulated late after covid and fell then lost so now I’m worrying about that. Really can’t take any more loss.

How was it at sea love hope u got a good catch.

@jellybeanxx
I finally got my peak today love so hopefully ovulation will be later today or tomorrow. I have been temping for about a week so will know when and if temp goes up. As soon as it get confirmed on FF I will stop temping and just try and chill and wait to test.

@HopefulPony
I am so sorry love. Does sound like a chemical. With all my chemicals my bleeding was so heavy and clots.
I’m not sure if I had a chemical last cycle because I was too sick with covid to test. But it was very heavy and clots and painful.
Will never know but if it was than that’s my 3rd loss this year. Sending hugs to both you and your Oh love. It really sucks.

@mbrew180
oh no I’m sorry ure temps ain’t playing ball that’s extremely frustrating.
Could be a slow rise. A few of my cycles I would get a little rise after a ovulation and then a drop at 2 or 3dpo. Hope ure temp rises soon love.

@Mum2Be22
That’s still negative love so I don’t think u will ovulate yet.
With those tests the test line will be darker than control when peak and the test line when peak will come up dark as the urine goes across. So keep a look out for that love.

Hi ladies just jumping on quickly. I finally Finlay got my peak OPK today and lots of ewcm to go with it.
I am cd20 so a whole week later than normal. but glad I finally have peak and we can try. View attachment 1110550

@NightFlower
I am so heartbroken for you love this is so so sad. I was so hoping to see darker lines form you and hear good news.
This ttc thing is so hard and so emotionally draining. Wish I could give u a huge hugs .
Thanks love . Idk if it's bad eggs because I'm old or they aren't sticking for some reason. I've been taking more vitamin supplements and eating better.

I keep having bad cramps then big clots this time. Just want it over with because it hurts. Might have to take a hot bath that sometimes helps. To hot right now though for that. Resting on the couch not doing anything today. Staying home.

Just done this and baffled now :shrug: these was a shadow this morn but tell me you can see that? Xx

20220806_174235.jpg 20220806_174240.jpg

Hi ladies, I'm on cd11 so should Ov in next 4 days, so I'll be testing around the 18th. Of course my odds are for another chemical but I did just land a new job which I start on the 15th, so maybe I'll finally get my rainbow just to make it awkward to break the news to my new boss :haha:
Good luck to everyone this month!!

Congratulations on the new job love and good luck this cycle.

Will be crossing everything this happens like this! That’s what happened to me…O’d a. Couple of days after started my new job and found out I was pregnant at the end of my second week. After two years TTC this baby. I’m not complaining but it’s crazy timing!

How are you doing hon. I see u have 2 bunny rabbits on ure ticker are u expecting twins. I’ve been told older women over 40 have a high chance of multiples. Made me panic a bit lol.
Hope ure doing ok.

Thanks love . Idk if it's bad eggs because I'm old or they aren't sticking for some reason. I've been taking more vitamin supplements and eating better.

I keep having bad cramps then big clots this time. Just want it over with because it hurts. Might have to take a hot bath that sometimes helps. To hot right now though for that. Resting on the couch not doing anything today. Staying home.

I really thought all my losses in 2020 was bad old eggs but then after starting the Galatanised maca and folate I fell with my son just over 2 months of starting taking them. Also the baby aspirin from the moment I had vvv faint lines at 10dpo and he’s now nearly 1.

See when taking the maca back then it didn’t mess my cycle up. But when I tried them back in April they messed up my cycle.
Thinking of taking them again as soon as I have ovulated which should be later today or tomorrow. In the hope if we have caught it will help it stick.
I’m still taking folate and vitamin D.

ah love it’s awful. With all my 7 chemicals my bleeding was terrible and lots of clots.
With my MC at 10+4 weeks that was extremely heavy too but with the miscarriage in June it wasn’t as heavy as I was thinking it would be. I was 5+1 weeks and it was heavy but I bled more heavy with the chemicals. Mind you my last AF which was very heavy and painful and clots so don’t know if that was left over stuff from the MC or was another chemical. I never tested so I won’t know for sure but was supper heavy.
A bath sounds good hon and some pain killers and chill out on sofa watch tv. I would say hot water bottle but the weather is hot so May not be a good thing.
I really am so truly sorry love it’s just so mean :cry:

I can see it in the first pic love. Definitely see it. Think the second pic has a little something too but can’t be sure. But that first pic definitely. Any signs of the stupid :witch: love.?

Nope still nothing :shrug: xx

Can I please be put down for testing on the 17th. It may change tho depending on when I actually ovulate but I normally do the day after peak but have the same day as peak a few times.
Cervix is feeling harder and closed now but still having some ewcm but not as much as earlier.

I Was so hoping you'd see a line today babe, any symptoms or any signs of AF? Really hope you're OK doll xxx

I posted a new test not long ago babe but nothing at all I get cramps here and there but nothing to really say she is on her way :shrug: xx

@Suggerhoney yay for getting you peak! Fingers crossed you catch the egg and your supplements help everything stick

@tdog i see it in the first pic, also

Thanks hon. I was taking folate and vitamin D and started the baby aspirin from the moment I got faint lines at 10dpo and the first few days looked so good. Tests got darker and darker every day, and by 14dpo I had matching lines on Frer and almost matching on ICs. Then they kind of stored after that. I know these tests will get to the line stealer point by around 15dpo, and at 17dpo my ICs were matching but it seemed to take a few days to get there and I did a digital with weeks and only got a Pregnant 1-2 when at 16 and 17dpo it should of been a. 2-3 that’s when I new something wasn’t right but as my ICs were all matching thought maybe the digital is wrong. Tested again at 18dpo day after getting all matching lines and my lines were fainter and just continued to get fainter. Was still testing positive when the bleeding started tho.
So I was devastated. With all my chemicals I never got dark lines like that so it hit me very hard.
I’m so so scared of having another miscarriage I know at my age I have such a high chance of it. So gonna be a very nervous wreck if I test positive again.
I wish I could take the maca the whole way through like I was when we conceived our son. I went on it a few cycles ago after the April chemical but it messed up my cycle and I ovulated cd19 when my normal is day 13. I stoped the maca on cd16 after reading it can delay O and low and behold cd18 peak.
Can’t believe I am cd20 now and only just getting my peak. But I’m not on maca now so it must be having covid last month.

we have been trying 6 months now but it took 11 with our son and I had 4 chemicals in just 7 months b4 we fell with him. so now I’ve had 2 losses already I’m so fearful of having more like in 2020.
So hard to remain positive after losses.

Keeping my fingers crossed there will be some lonely BFPs still to come in this thread.
And take home babies come April[-o<

I Was so hoping you'd see a line today babe, any symptoms or any signs of AF? Really hope you're OK doll xxx

Hi love I can’t believe ure almost half way. Hope ure ok.

@tdog I can see it on the first pic but is it in the right place? So odd you’re not having any sign of af or a stronger line but I hope af stays away and a great line is coming soon!!!

@Suggerhoney thanks it was a decent trip & we made out good. Bf was being a weird anxious mess half the time though, all worried I was being unfaithful to him for some stupid reason and getting mad at me for other crap out of the blue. But it blew over thankfully. Anyway so glad you got your peak! Good luck!!

@NightFlower Sorry it’s painful, I hope it clears quickly and you can move on. I hope you won’t have to go through this again and your next bfp will be your sticky baby <3

@elmum that’s so funny it happened right after your new job start lol figures! Hope that is the case for you too @Lightning7!

Afm, bfn again today. Not expecting anything after the crappy news we got but hey it could happen right? I’ll just do a test every day anyway to satisfy my poas addiction haha

Done another not long ago and maybe a shadow so definitely waiting on af now I'm putting the tests away and not testing anymore so disheartening:cry: I should have been 18 weeks yesterday :cry: never thought I'd be obsessing over tests again but here iam :shrug: sorry for my pitty party over here I had a letter today to see if I wanted counciling I have been fine then saw that I cried :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->