+++August Testing Group!!!+++

In all honesty love its mix match me personally don't get positive opks on leas upto af they dark on lead up but not positive, when been pregnant the opks ain't always positive until after, fxd for you tho xx
Fair enough, Its just a waiting game isnt it
I think I can feel AF coming anyway so must think of something else haha
What does FXD mean? (I can't work it out haha)

@PinkCupcakes so good to see you back! Woohoo for the smileys. So happy for you!!

9dpo and bfn for me today... tomorrow is another day

Fair enough, Its just a waiting game isnt it
I think I can feel AF coming anyway so must think of something else haha
What does FXD mean? (I can't work it out haha)
FXD means fingers crossed :winkwink:

@co_fostermom huge congrats on your bfp your story is amazing to conceive naturally now after all that!

Hope everyone else is doing well, sorry for my absence. New job keeping me busy!

@AlwaysTheAunt good lick for next one.

I felt like I saw a shadow but I think dye collected on either side of it.
but man tonight and yesterday I’ve been hot as at night time and I’m in bed at 7 coz I can’t keep eyes open but then my minds running so I can’t sleep. Probably coming down with something or hormones for one reason or another. 6C63A41B-CFAC-48FA-AC64-4E38C9EB7035.jpeg

@35TTC Welcome!
@jellybeanxx oh no I was really hoping for some great lines from you this morning.. There's still a chance though fxd for you I was hoping we might catch together with our cycles being so close x
@Suggerhoney for some reason I never really looked at your ticker I didn't realise you already had 6 children?! Is that right? You and tdog are really putting the rest of us to shame we got some work to to :haha: Sorry that you're feeling down though I hope af doesn't get you too bad.

Sooo 7dpo today it's dragging now!
Here's my cb early with fmu.. Seeing a slight shadow again irl but hard to capture on camera.. Infact I don't think there's much point posting pics but here they are anyway

Screenshot_20220818-132643.png Screenshot_20220818-132456.png

Last edited:
Ooh everyone posted at once lol..
@tdog good luck on the new job!!
@MumwithPCOS what dpo are you? I love that I have people to test with yay!

So my chart is telling me technically today is O day so we will BD again today and then count down the days to test!

@35TTC Welcome!
@jellybeanxx oh no I was really hoping for some great lines from you this morning.. There's still a chance though fxd for you I was hoping we might catch together with our cycles being so close x
@Suggerhoney for some reason I never really looked at your ticker I didn't realise you already had 6 children?! Is that right? You and tdog are really putting the rest of us to shame we got some work to to :haha: Sorry that you're feeling down though I hope af doesn't get you too bad.

Here's my cb early with fmu.. Seeing a slight shadow again irl but hard to capture on camera.. Infact I don't think there's much point posting pics but here they are anyway

View attachment 1110712 View attachment 1110713

I get called 19 kids and counting most of the time :shrug: :haha: xx

@35TTC Welcome!

View attachment 1110712 View attachment 1110713
Why do I feel like I can see something I’m 5DPO so not too far behind you :)

Hey ladies. I hope you're all doing ok. I've been away for a week and it's been so nice to get away and not think of ttc for a while. I'm cd16 today and opk lines are about equal so hopefully I'll get my peak tomorrow. Can you put me down for the 29th please? Hopefully I'll be 9dpo by then and it's our wedding anniversary so fx for a happy surprise that day!

So excited to see all the BFP lines as well as the ovulation "smileys". <3 Currently I am 2 DPO, just crossing the days away, staying healthy and active, and just enjoying life. Time is flying as I am getting things ready and printed off for my "substitute teacher" for the year. Definitely overwhelming and busy knowing that I have to get lesson plans done from September all the way through May (the whole school year here!). Next week DH has set me up for a 90 minute massage, a mud bath, and is taking me out to eat. So pretty much a pampering day with the DH, I'll get my nails done and haircut before we leave Friday evening.

So funny thing with pregnancy and things...I ended up getting a "fertility/am I pregnant" reading done. She said that I am...to test the end of August, beginning of September. I thought that was pretty interesting, she also mentioned my birthday so the fact she pinpointed that my birthday is in fact next week Thursday, kind of is a little scary but interesting. I'm a very curious person, so I have decided that I will be testing on August 25th (next Thursday), just because it would be interesting if she was right. I would be 9 dpo. So my question would be...do I pick up an FRER and hope I don't get a nasty indent, or do I just use my Easy@Home HPT's.

Thanks for looking @xloulabellex and good luck to you too x
@Mum2Be22 that's really exciting about the reading fxd she was right!!
I had a pretty much bfn around lunchtime on a 20miu test but I guess at only 7dpo I can't expect miracles yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->