• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Looks a little darker and you know how OPKs can suddenly turn. Hope you get that peak soon. The waiting sucks! I’ve got about 3 weeks to wait for ovulation now ](*,)

Ffs has me down to ovulate on cd21 so yea about 3 weeks from af to o :shrug: my lp differ from 12-14, days so just have to wait and see when decides to come xx

4A0C396A-6779-4BD7-BDC9-93DB92B5866F.jpeg 24BD8BCC-BEDA-482C-90DF-3888A07B6766.jpeg
I think I’m around 8 dpo I swear I see a slight something but I’ll be the first to admit it’s in my head probably xxx will see tomorrow
Edit EE62D45B-36D7-4770-9E2D-755A6AC6706B.jpg4A0C396A-6779-4BD7-BDC9-93DB92B5866F.jpeg24BD8BCC-BEDA-482C-90DF-3888A07B6766.jpeg Sorry about the dust on every surfaces same test different lighting. Hard to pick up on camera

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words ladies!
@NightFlower and @MumwithPCOS I'm not sure if I see it on those sorry! @MumwithPCOS w as it you who said you had a feeling about this month for me? I reaaally hope you were right. I never had IB with my others but I didn't really look for it and so far I've only had the brown while checking my cervix. Seems too much of a coincidence to come on af due day though.

Thanks for the kind words ladies!
@NightFlower and @MumwithPCOS I'm not sure if I see it on those sorry! @MumwithPCOS w as it you who said you had a feeling about this month for me? I reaaally hope you were right. I never had IB with my others but I didn't really look for it and so far I've only had the brown while checking my cervix. Seems too much of a coincidence to come on af due day though.
No worries hun yeah it was me!! Aw must be wishful thinking I’ll test again tomorrow of course xxx good luck babe

@jellybeanxx
Yes limbo sucks. Still no sign of AF. Turn 17dpo in 50 mins. No AF cramps nothing. But sometimes it can start first then the cramping or sometimes I get cramping just B4. Urghhh just wish the stupid witch would show because I’m 1 million percent not pregnant.

@josephine3
I have makeup on and good lighting pluss a light filter. But I do have a baby face. No one when they see me face to face believes I’m in my 40s. Everyone thinks early to mid 30s. My cousin is 42 also and looks about 25 lol. My nanna is 86 nearly but looks 70s.
Just hope my body is still young on the inside and I have some decent eggs left to get my rainbow.

that sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. I really hope it is.

@PinkCupcakes what's a mock ivf? And what's SOL? Sorry for the questions!!
@Suggerhoney sorry you're still waiting on af that really sucks.. And you do not look 42 by the way!! You're so fresh faced what's your secret?!
@jellybeanxx I figured af must have got you, so sorry I had high hopes for us both this cycle. Love that we are cycle buddies tho :hugs:
Sooo after having some more brown when checking earlier, thought af was here for sure, I'm now dry again just a hint of creamy cm. No idea what's going on. I still feel like I'm probly out but here's a test from this evening anyway..
I also dug out my old tests from number 1, and I didn't even have a squinter till 11dpo!!

View attachment 1110810 View attachment 1110811
Sorry your in limbo. This one looks negative to me. Hope you get a answer soon.

New test 7pm
Have had a headache all day long. Took tylenol and it's not working. :roll: I never get them so this stinks.

Sorry who got af and good luck who ever is testing soon.

Screenshot_20220822-185336_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220822-185345_Gallery.jpg

Looking like we have missed O this month and haven’t been able to try, so I’ll be joining the September thread! Bit gutted :(

@PinkCupcakes what's a mock ivf? And what's SOL? Sorry for the questions!!
@Suggerhoney sorry you're still waiting on af that really sucks.. And you do not look 42 by the way!! You're so fresh faced what's your secret?!
@jellybeanxx I figured af must have got you, so sorry I had high hopes for us both this cycle. Love that we are cycle buddies tho :hugs:
Sooo after having some more brown when checking earlier, thought af was here for sure, I'm now dry again just a hint of creamy cm. No idea what's going on. I still feel like I'm probly out but here's a test from this evening anyway..
I also dug out my old tests from number 1, and I didn't even have a squinter till 11dpo!!

View attachment 1110810 View attachment 1110811
Mock IVF means they will go through the process of the IVF without actually sticking any fertilized eggs up there yet. To see how my body handles it. SOL is shit out of luck lol

Thanks for looking ladies. I will update in the morning

I am so confused…I think I’m wrong on how many DPO I am, so what would you consider my ovulation day and 1 DPO. I’m so new to this stuff. Thank you in advance.

DE9EFA35-C5E9-4E98-AD2A-2207F592B40C.jpeg

I am so confused…I think I’m wrong on how many DPO I am, so what would you consider my ovulation day and 1 DPO. I’m so new to this stuff. Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1110821

Hmmmm if that was me i think id go with cd18 being peak, so cd19 ovulation and cd20 as 1dpo. But the app looks like its picking up more colour on the cd19 test?

Officially cd1 here too. Seems i have a few cycle buddies this month! Sorry for those who got af too :(

Hope you're out of limbo soon @Suggerhoney x

Hi ladies
So been awake all night in horrible pain with IBS and cramping so bad. Woke up to a small amount of blood in my underwear. Only a teeny bit of vvvv light spotting when wiping so can’t officially say cd1 just yet but hopefully it will pick up sometime today so today will be cd1. CD37 today.
Hopefully it picks up so today can be cd1. I think I will ovulate late again just a feeling.

@Mum2Be22
Hmmm it’s a hard one because cd18 looks peak too. So I would say ovulation was cd19 or cd20. Do you temp at all?

@PinkCupcakes
I know I’ve said this to you B4 but I’m hoping your gonna be one of those ladies that fall on your own just B4 u start any treatment.
I feel terrible complaining about myself when there are women like you that don’t have any children and are going through fertility treatment. Makes me feel like a selfish cow tbh. I hope none of my posts ever offend you or any other ladies going through IVF etc.
I really do long for one more baby especially after my miscarriage but I know I’m extremely blessed already. I thank the Lord for that daily.
How’s the opk today love. I hope it’s static soon.

@HopefulPony
I will see you in the September group love.

@alwsys the aunt sorry AF is here. I woke up to a little blood this morning cd37 longest cycle I’ve ever had. I can’t call it cd1 just yet as only vvvv lightly spotting and it seems to of stopped now. Hopefully it will pick up later.
We will be cycle buddies :D

@NightFlower
I can definitely see something on the bottom test love. A headache can be a good sign. Fx so hard for you my lovely.

@josephine3
How are you today love?

Sorry to those in limbo

@Suggerhoney hope you get some relief soon xxx

@NightFlower I see something catching my eye too.

Took a test tonight and looked the same so obviously I’m just a full on nutter this week x on the plus I got a new job today! Working on a river hiring out boats. It will be a nice change.

DC02BF01-DF90-4258-8B9E-B84FF91F8745.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"