• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@ukgirl23 I used premom ones at the time couldn't get in UK so ordered them and pregmate and clearblue pink the clearblue pink are amazing, had to have them shipped but still lol, congratulations again xx

@NightFlower I'm sure I see something aswell xx

Do any of you ladies get super bad headaches around O? I’ve had this horrible headache now for three days and it’s making me miserable! Ugh!

Do any of you ladies get super bad headaches around O? I’ve had this horrible headache now for three days and it’s making me miserable! Ugh!
I don't get headaches very often so no I don't. 3 days is a long time. Hope it goes away soon.

I hate line eye. Lol. Have u taken anymore tests today? I've taken 2 so far probably do one more around 6pm.

I did but it looks identical to my others so didn't bother with pics. Fighting the urge to do one before bed but I know it's not going to change in a few hrs lol

I have line eyes atm too!! I’m sooo flipping hormonal or something just wanna scream cry n go home and under covers. Took a test and bfn thought it might be those hormones but must be pms or PMDD is what it feels like!!!

Yay got my bfp! <3 I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, since it didn't take long ttc. I'm enjoying the last few days of being alone with my husband, and I am sure the week will fly by for me. Looks like I'll be due in May of next year. It's amazing knowing that I will have three little people come June of next year. <3

View attachment 1110782

Oh yay!!! How many days past ovulation are you?? And what's the sensitivity of FRER?? You're using FRER right??

Morning ladies! 11dpo for me now.. Had an emotional morning the kids have just gone off on hols with their dad for 4 nights.. I worry about them so much when they are gone and this is the longest they've ever been away but I guess I should just appreciate the peace and quiet and being able to have something on TV other than sponge on on :haha:
Here's my fmu test, I'm currently debating whether to dip my last cb early in the same sample. I feel like af is coming though and I had a tiny streak of brown/pink when checking cervix so I'm thinking I might be out despite seeing a line..

Screenshot_20220822-103205.png Screenshot_20220822-103129.png Screenshot_20220822-103113.png

Looks like it was an indent..easy at home is negative. Ugh. DH took me out to a movie for my birthday yesterday so it was a nice evening out. I plan on testing Thursday (my birthday). We will see what shows up than. Hopefully I can wait that long! :)

Looks like it was an indent..easy at home is negative. Ugh. DH took me out to a movie for my birthday yesterday so it was a nice evening out. I plan on testing Thursday (my birthday). We will see what shows up than. Hopefully I can wait that long! :)

Ohh I’m sorry crazy indent I thought that was it for sure. Good luck for you next test. Glad you had a nice evening anyway xx

@josephine3 I see that line maybe you’ve got IB! Fxd for you xxx

Oh man so sorry these indents are crazy lately wow :shock: xx

Oh gosh @Mum2Be22 I'm so sorry. Are you sure it's not just the sensitivity on the frer is so good? That can't be an indent surely x
P. S. I dipped the cb.. Nothing obvious on it sigh x

Oh gosh @Mum2Be22 I'm so sorry. Are you sure it's not just the sensitivity on the frer is so good? That can't be an indent surely x
P. S. I dipped the cb.. Nothing obvious on it sigh x

I really honestly have no idea. I think I'll just wait until Thursday or at the earliest on Wednesday, and see what my next FRER shows. I have read that it takes longer for easy@home ones to develop, so maybe.

:hugs: sorry about the CB.

Thanks for checking in @MumwithPCOS

We got back from our holiday yesterday afternoon. I spent the first few days there absolutely convinced I was pregnant as I had loads of cm and my boobs were so sore and I was crying at the drop of a hat but I tested :bfn: and then AF showed up right on time on Thursday.

I'm feeling very conflicted about TTC right now. After so many losses, I'm not sure my head is in the right place and I feel so much lighter and happier when we're not trying, I'm beginning to think maybe it's time to call it quits.

Just popping in quick as I'm at work but I've had persistent negative opks but they're now starting to look almost positive. So guessing I'm o'ing late this cycle - keeping everything crossed we manage to catch the egg as it'll be difficult between working now!

Hope everyone else is doing okay.
@Rebaby sorry you're having a tough time. TTC is not for the weak it take so much resilience when things aren't how you planned or hoped. Sending hugs x

Oh no. I think that’s the worst thing is when you’re so sure you are and it ends up not! Feel sorry for the ladies in the old days not having tests.
Yeah I can understand where you’re at I hope you find peace whatever your decision. Even NTNP is all good until after O then we have preg or not on our minds.

Ladies I’m so so sad. 16dpo now cd36 and still no sign of AF.
I did a test yesterday and was BFN again.
Im just so so done with all the waiting and this stupid long arse cycle.
I just want to move on to next cycle and it’s just not happening.

Can menopause just start suddenly I’m really concerned.
I normally bleed at 14 to 15dpo. 16dpo and not even a spot of blood.
Even dtd in the hope it would get things starting.
But nope :sad1:

Congratulations on all BFPs

Morning ladies! 11dpo for me now.. Had an emotional morning the kids have just gone off on hols with their dad for 4 nights.. I worry about them so much when they are gone and this is the longest they've ever been away but I guess I should just appreciate the peace and quiet and being able to have something on TV other than sponge on on :haha:
Here's my fmu test, I'm currently debating whether to dip my last cb early in the same sample. I feel like af is coming though and I had a tiny streak of brown/pink when checking cervix so I'm thinking I might be out despite seeing a line..

View attachment 1110799 View attachment 1110800 View attachment 1110801
I think I see something there, fx AF doesn’t arrive xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"