• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Well I think af is def here now :-(
I'm so sick of getting lines on tests that aren't real xxx

I'm soo sorry for you. I hope your AF stops soon so you can start your next cycle ASAP.

Today's opk looks a little darker but not much xx

20220823_062957.jpg

@tdog looks heaps darker especially compared to first one. Xx that’s exciting u may not be waiting too long xx

@angelbump nice babe maybe tomorrow?? fx

Ladies I’m so so sad. 16dpo now cd36 and still no sign of AF.
I did a test yesterday and was BFN again.
Im just so so done with all the waiting and this stupid long arse cycle.
I just want to move on to next cycle and it’s just not happening.

Can menopause just start suddenly I’m really concerned.
I normally bleed at 14 to 15dpo. 16dpo and not even a spot of blood.
Even dtd in the hope it would get things starting.
But nope :sad1:

Just wanted to send you a big hug babe x it's so frustrating for you when you know your usual cycles so well and they decide to do their own thing x lots of lov x

@Mum2Be22
Hmmm it’s a hard one because cd18 looks peak too. So I would say ovulation was cd19 or cd20. Do you temp at all?

@PinkCupcakes
I know I’ve said this to you B4 but I’m hoping your gonna be one of those ladies that fall on your own just B4 u start any treatment.
I feel terrible complaining about myself when there are women like you that don’t have any children and are going through fertility treatment. Makes me feel like a selfish cow tbh. I hope none of my posts ever offend you or any other ladies going through IVF etc.
I really do long for one more baby especially after my miscarriage but I know I’m extremely blessed already. I thank the Lord for that daily.
How’s the opk today love. I hope it’s static soon.

@HopefulPony
I will see you in the September group love.

@alwsys the aunt sorry AF is here. I woke up to a little blood this morning cd37 longest cycle I’ve ever had. I can’t call it cd1 just yet as only vvvv lightly spotting and it seems to of stopped now. Hopefully it will pick up later.
We will be cycle buddies :D

@NightFlower
I can definitely see something on the bottom test love. A headache can be a good sign. Fx so hard for you my lovely.

@josephine3
How are you today love?
You have never offended me! Everyone has the right to want babies or more babies! There’s no right or wrong number of kids to have! And thank you I really hope we get lucky before we have to do IVF!!

I think my DH is telling me something...*I am testing TOO much* and it is affecting my "anxiety" mood. So I go to open my drawer and I find my HPT's all gone...he took them to work (of course, this is his last day for the week until next Monday, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday morning to test). My next AF is possibly due September 1st, so I am sure if I test on Tuesday I will know the answer! This waiting is going to suck but I know he is just looking out for my mental health and well being. Plus, we have a lot to look forward to this weekend (so I think that's part of it as well.)

Maybe he will listen to my heartache on his break and possibly bring them home... <3

Last edited:
I think my DH is telling me something...*I am testing TOO much* and it is affecting my "anxiety" mood. So I go to open my drawer and I find my HPT's all gone...he took them to work (of course, this is his last day for the week until next Monday, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday morning to test). My next AF is possibly due September 1st, so I am sure if I test on Tuesday I will know the answer! This waiting is going to suck but I know he is just looking out for my mental health and well being. Plus, we have a lot to look forward to this weekend (so I think that's part of it as well.)

Maybe he will listen to my heartache on his break and possibly bring them home... <3
You could always go to the store and buy one if you have to. Good luck when you test Tuesday hope af stays away.

Also I also get test anxiety. But I live with anxiety every day just amps it up more at times.

Good afternoon ladies

AFM I'm 5 days away from period . I've already tested twice today lol. Here are my tests so far.

Fmu: came up so so faint but more noticeable in person

Screenshot_20220823-105746_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220823-105649_Gallery.jpg

And afternoon test Screenshot_20220823-121147_Gallery.jpg

I can see something love xx
I'm feeling a little anxious about testing again fearing the line won't be there anymore. :|
I know I'm still very early but they should start to darken up soon if it's a keeper.[-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->