• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Well I think af is def here now :-(
I'm so sick of getting lines on tests that aren't real xxx

Hi everyone, sorry I’ve disappeared for a bit! Need to catch up properly but just had to take some time out. The lines I was getting faded away and AF has just got me. Absolutely heartbroken.

Fmu period due in 6 days thought I could see something but then I don't. :shrug:

20220822_123154.jpg

Really getting sick of these flashing smileys… I just want the static one! Anywho today I’m nauseous and still have a slight headache but it’s better. Wondering if my body will even O…. Seems like it’s trying but isn’t :(

BD26B7DF-F14A-49CB-8C13-6E80D05BB27A.jpeg

@jellybeanxx
Oh love I am so sorry. Gentle hugs: I’m still waiting for AF. It’s late and nothing but BFNs. Man this ttc sucks.

@PinkCupcakes
So sorry love, i was like this last cycle I Kept getting highs but not peak: finally got peak cd20 7 days later than my normal.
Now late for AF but all I’ve had is BFN. I think having covid in July has messed up my cycles. Hope you ovulate soon.

@Mum2Be22
Oh man I just saw your update. I can’t get over that line. I am so sorry that’s so awful. Hugs

Thanks ladies for the nice messages regarding my photo. Ure so lovely x

My doctor said if I don’t get AF between CD35-40 she will prescribe me provera to induce AF then I’ll start BC for a month and do tests and my mock IVF, then after Bc pack they will start me on injections for IVF egg harvesting, today I am CD30, so if I don’t peek in a day or so I’ll be SOL until IVF…

@PinkCupcakes what's a mock ivf? And what's SOL? Sorry for the questions!!
@Suggerhoney sorry you're still waiting on af that really sucks.. And you do not look 42 by the way!! You're so fresh faced what's your secret?!
@jellybeanxx I figured af must have got you, so sorry I had high hopes for us both this cycle. Love that we are cycle buddies tho :hugs:
Sooo after having some more brown when checking earlier, thought af was here for sure, I'm now dry again just a hint of creamy cm. No idea what's going on. I still feel like I'm probly out but here's a test from this evening anyway..
I also dug out my old tests from number 1, and I didn't even have a squinter till 11dpo!!

Screenshot_20220822-220122.png Screenshot_20220822-220107.png

@PinkCupcakes what's a mock ivf? And what's SOL? Sorry for the questions!!
@Suggerhoney sorry you're still waiting on af that really sucks.. And you do not look 42 by the way!! You're so fresh faced what's your secret?!
@jellybeanxx I figured af must have got you, so sorry I had high hopes for us both this cycle. Love that we are cycle buddies tho :hugs:
Sooo after having some more brown when checking earlier, thought af was here for sure, I'm now dry again just a hint of creamy cm. No idea what's going on. I still feel like I'm probly out but here's a test from this evening anyway..
I also dug out my old tests from number 1, and I didn't even have a squinter till 11dpo!!

View attachment 1110810 View attachment 1110811
Oh I see somethings there xx I still have my hopes high for you xxx

@Suggerhoney that’s so strange, being in limbo is awful! :hugs:

@tdog fx for ovulation soon! What are your OPKs like at the moment?

@PinkCupcakes so frustrating when you keep getting those flashing ones. I had 10 days of it once before I got the solid one! Hope it happens for you soon!

@NightFlower something is catching my eye on that!

This is yesterday and today's test bit shit really I only have 2 or 3 of them cb digi opks left xx

20220821_100850.jpg 20220822_171538.jpg

@josephine3 could well have been an implantation bleed for you then! As much as I’d love you as my cycle buddy, I wouldn’t be counting you out yet and hope this does become your BFP! Everything crossed for you lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->