• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

AF is here ladies the bleeding picked up so cd1. now the wait for ovulation again and hoping it won’t be day 21 this cycle and more my normal cd13 but expect it will be late again.

@Suggerhoney hope your next cycle is shorter! Hate all the waiting.

I’m Cd13 and still waiting to ovulate. Hoping to get a positive tomorrow. I’m not optimistic at all. I’m not feeling anything any more. No sore bbs before AF no spotting no nothing. I feel like my body isn’t functioning properly at the moment. Still taking all the supplements and DHEA. If we don’t do this this month I’m back at the docs to discuss assisted conception.

I am testing for the second time this month on Aug 27 or 28. We only DTD once about 36 hours after my peak so there may not be much hope, but I will still be POAS. :)

Looks like my 14DPO will be September 7th so I’ll be moving on over to September testers!
I will be too, I'll be 8dpo on the 1st so probably testing 2nd or 3rd (if I can use some self control lol)

I think my DH is telling me something...*I am testing TOO much* and it is affecting my "anxiety" mood. So I go to open my drawer and I find my HPT's all gone...he took them to work (of course, this is his last day for the week until next Monday, so I'll have to wait until Tuesday morning to test). My next AF is possibly due September 1st, so I am sure if I test on Tuesday I will know the answer! This waiting is going to suck but I know he is just looking out for my mental health and well being. Plus, we have a lot to look forward to this weekend (so I think that's part of it as well.)

Maybe he will listen to my heartache on his break and possibly bring them home... <3

I found that testing helped my anxiety especially If I was certain I might be pregnant (even if I wasnt). I'd be at the store buying more I can't lie :rofl: POAS'aholic over here.
Hope it works in your favour huny :hugs:Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"