• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

I posted in the July thread as well but wanted to update that my spotting (not red) only pinkish and brown is gone. There were a few times that I thought AF was here, but nope. I also have cramps too, but it comes and goes. I have no idea what is going on…if it were implantation bleeding than why haven’t I showed positive on tests yet. I’m planning on giving it the weekend to see what happens between now and than. Maybe she will show her face this weekend. If not Monday is still my testing day! <3
I hope that you get an outcome soon :hugs:

5dpo and the urge to test got the better of me :haha: of course bfn but I'll definitely be testing usual day Monday ill be 8dpo I no still early but its me :rofl: I usually do from 5-6dpo knowing there be bugger all on it lol xx

Screenshot_20220729-095849_FF App.jpg

5dpo and the urge to test got the better of me :haha: of course bfn but I'll definitely be testing usual day Monday ill be 8dpo I no still early but its me :rofl: I usually do from 5-6dpo knowing there be bugger all on it lol xx

View attachment 1110229

its hard to stay away from the tests :haha:
Good luck for your next test :)

Yep especially when you have loads of the dam things lol I might do another later, see I thought I ovulated the day before ff has me purely because i had ovulation pain so in my head I'm now 6dpo :rofl: this is me making excuses for testing:haha: xx

:rofl:

Yep especially when you have loads of the dam things lol I might do another later, see I thought I ovulated the day before ff has me purely because i had ovulation pain so in my head I'm now 6dpo :rofl: this is me making excuses for testing:haha: xx
haha yeah yeah laying in on thick there lol . well tomorrow is another day hope something pops up soon xx

Hey ladies hope you're all doing om? I'm still having a stupid long cycle. Cd37 today and not sure if I've ovulated or not. I had what was technically a peak last week but it took the full 10 minutes to become positive and usually it would be straight away so I'm not convinced. If I did I'm 7dpo today so I'll test in a few days maybe.

@tdog I started testing at 6dpo :haha: couldn't help myself. I also have alot of tests. Good luck hope you see some lines soon

Thank you ladies :flower: see not so ashamed now :rofl: I did do one today :blush: bit my p like water I've been drinking tons of water, and think there may have been a shadow but clearly shadow in my eyes not due af till next Friday so 7 daysish lol xx

@littlewitch I see it! Fingers crossed its the start of a bfp!

I hope you will all get a little chuckle at this. I went shopping thursday (cd2) and had a pad on and my little girl asked if i had a nappy on haha im so glad it wasn't a cubicle block lol so weird my periods are only 2 days long now. They did get longer when i took the iron so i think maybe im still low? Praying the vitamins help

@littlewitch I see it! Fingers crossed its the start of a bfp!

I hope you will all get a little chuckle at this. I went shopping thursday (cd2) and had a pad on and my little girl asked if i had a nappy on haha im so glad it wasn't a cubicle block lol so weird my periods are only 2 days long now. They did get longer when i took the iron so i think maybe im still low? Praying the vitamins help
Haha so cute. Yes as women we just gotta keep putting good stuff in our bodies!! Hope they help xxx

No will power at all and caved 6dpo, I was having sharp stabbing pains last night aswell xx

20220730_092301.jpg 20220730_092342.jpg

Last night I started to get my pre-af bleeding, not enough for a pad but she is definitely on her way. So won’t be testing on Monday. I’m honestly not too unhappy about it, I’ll update testing day when I get a positive OPK, but it’s more than likely going to be September testing for me, but we will see <3 so question: do you ladies prefer easy at home or pregmate for ovulation and pregnancy tests.

Last night I started to get my pre-af bleeding, not enough for a pad but she is definitely on her way. So won’t be testing on Monday. I’m honestly not too unhappy about it, I’ll update testing day when I get a positive OPK, but it’s more than likely going to be September testing for me, but we will see <3 so question: do you ladies prefer easy at home or pregmate for ovulation and pregnancy tests.

Easy@home all the way love I hate pregmate apparently there ovulation tests are good never tried them but there pregnancy tests are rubbish xx

@Mum2Be22
The Pregmate opks are good but there pregnancy tests I don’t rate so I would go for easy&home love. I’m using easy&home opks and there good and I used the easy&home pregnancy tests with my youngest and with my miscarriage in June and they got really dark: with my son I had a line stealer on them at 16dpo.

@littlewitch
I see that hon. Wondfo do give shadows but not usually dark enough to capture on camara so I hope this is the start of something for you.

So cd13 and still getting high opks but not peak: did temp this morning and haven’t ovulated yet. No ovulation signs either so not sure if covid has messed my cycles.
I do have long covid as still feeling so tired and bad back since having it.
Just hope and pray it’s not messed up my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->