• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@littlewitch
Definitely on the wondfo. I literally will be on the edge of me seat for ure next tests. Fx so hard [-o<

I think I am 11 dpo. I am going to get some FRER after work and see if it shows anything. My period is due August 5 or 6. OPK peak on CD 12, likely ovulation on CD 13 (early for me).
I will update later today.
Thank you all for your input. I feel crazy staring at these faint lines! :)

Guess I'll switch over to this thread now as August 1st is tomorrow. Good luck ladies
:dust:

Afm I tested twice today am and pm. Both of my tests have lines. I'm 10dpo and af is due in 4 days. Hope tests darken and the :witch: stays away. Having some cramps and bbs have been sore since a few days after ovulation. Usually only sore when af arrives. Been getting faint lines for a few days and think they are slowly getting more noticeable.

Top 2 are from this morning and last 3pm

Screenshot_20220731-105515_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220731-105451_Gallery.jpg 20220731_150830.jpg

@littlewitch I definitely see pink lines on both of those! Fx'd

AFM, I'm trying to patiently await O, but it's so hard. I'm on Cycle Day 15 and I don't feel like I'm anywhere close to Oing, but my shipment of sperm is only guaranteed until Wednesday. I usually O between 16 and 18 so I have time, but I'm worried. And I keep over analyzing my Cervical Mucus and feel it just isn't what it used to be despite so much water and EPO and so I'm worried about that too! ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->