• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@littlewitch I definitely see pink lines on both of those! Fx'd

AFM, I'm trying to patiently await O, but it's so hard. I'm on Cycle Day 15 and I don't feel like I'm anywhere close to Oing, but my shipment of sperm is only guaranteed until Wednesday. I usually O between 16 and 18 so I have time, but I'm worried. And I keep over analyzing my Cervical Mucus and feel it just isn't what it used to be despite so much water and EPO and so I'm worried about that too! ugh.
Good luck hope everything goes your way

@mbrew180 I really understand you, that's so stressful waiting knowing you have a deadline!
Would it maybe be possible to do a scan and trigger if you have a large enough follicle? Or does that feel like too much?
Hope you catch this egg, no matter how!

@littlewitch my lines also started like this, in the beginning it's really hard to see progression because it's so faint. But I see your lines no doubt about it!

@mbrew180 I really understand you, that's so stressful waiting knowing you have a deadline!
Would it maybe be possible to do a scan and trigger if you have a large enough follicle? Or does that feel like too much?
Hope you catch this egg, no matter how!

I have not started care with an RE yet, I'm honestly a little overwhelmed by the logistics of making my appointments work with my work schedule. I work over an hour away from home and take call (I'm on my weekend 72hr call now) during different times of the week and the nearest RE office is the one where I live (I live in GA where there are not a lot of REs to begin with and I work in a VERY rural small town).

I am a brand new CNM, but I don't want anyone at work to know what I'm doing so that's not an option, though I wish it were!

I plan to at least look into it more next cycle if I don't fall pregnant this time around.

I definitely think there is progression in the tests @littlewitch goodluck for your next tests!

cannot remember if I already joined august so here I am again, af should be arriving today, cramping and feeling ugh so will definitely arrive at some point.

Hoping for a late bday present this month (11th is my birthday) but I won’t be testing till end of month.

goodluck this cycle ladies sending lots of baby dust to all of us x

DH and I were just notified that we get to foster a set of twin brand new babies next week. They will be about two weeks old. If everything goes well in 6 months they will be ours <3 we normally just foster children, but these two really caught our eye and we met them this weekend instead of going camping with family. We have decided to ntnp until December. I’m still so young that we have plenty of time to have our own children. I’ll be testing on August 25th, my birthday!

I know it may have been a dumb move, but I dipped a FRER in my FMU from this morning (the urine sample was about 10 hours old)
Dont know if I see an indent or a vv faint line?
My heart is so worried this is another chemical.
20220731_203530.jpg

I know it may have been a dumb move, but I dipped a FRER in my FMU from this morning (the urine sample was about 10 hours old)
Dont know if I see an indent or a vv faint line?
My heart is so worried this is another chemical.
View attachment 1110320

I can see lines on all of your tests! I dont think theres anything wrong with using old urine? If it were me and my test aholic self i would dip one in fresh pee but i waste them so dont listen to me haha

I have not started care with an RE yet, I'm honestly a little overwhelmed by the logistics of making my appointments work with my work schedule. I work over an hour away from home and take call (I'm on my weekend 72hr call now) during different times of the week and the nearest RE office is the one where I live (I live in GA where there are not a lot of REs to begin with and I work in a VERY rural small town).

I am a brand new CNM, but I don't want anyone at work to know what I'm doing so that's not an option, though I wish it were!

I plan to at least look into it more next cycle if I don't fall pregnant this time around.
Wow being a CNM in a very rural area must be very interesting. I used to work in an ER in a rural area and it was nothing like the city ER.
I hope you ovulate soon and catch this egg this cycle. Fingers crossed for you from across the world!

8dpo today ladies and cramping bad so think af on her way :cry: xx

20220801_092526.jpg 20220801_092626.jpg 20220801_092713.jpg 20220801_092807.jpg 20220801_092924.jpg

DH and I were just notified that we get to foster a set of twin brand new babies next week. They will be about two weeks old. If everything goes well in 6 months they will be ours <3 we normally just foster children, but these two really caught our eye and we met them this weekend instead of going camping with family. We have decided to ntnp until December. I’m still so young that we have plenty of time to have our own children. I’ll be testing on August 25th, my birthday!

Awww that's amazing news :) bet you and dh can't wait xx

@MumwithPCOS can you change my test date please altho I've been testing my af ain't due till 5th so can you put me down for the 5th please xx

Nothing interesting for me CD 4 and got some family staying with us which is nice just enjoying that. Also enjoying not being over the top about ttc … at least I say that before ovulation. What I say in a weeks time will be a different story!! Enjoying it while it lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->