• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Hey ladies
Congrats to the new bfps. Happy for you ladies.

My lines aren't progressing and I tested today, it looks almost like a bfn. I think it's over for me. I'm so sad. Need to take a break from BnB. Life is so unfair.

Hey ladies
Congrats to the new bfps. Happy for you ladies.

My lines aren't progressing and I tested today, it looks almost like a bfn. I think it's over for me. I'm so sad. Need to take a break from BnB. Life is so unfair.
So sorry @cheerios , sending hugs and strength to you xx

Oh my gosh I just read through 4 pages. I’m so sorry I just jumped on quick last night and I didn’t read all the thread
AF is kicking my butt and painful but feeling it mainly around the right side. Hope I don’t have a cyst. anyone here get AF pain just one side, bleeding is heavy but not mega.
cd2 and just want to fast forward to ovulation.

Congratulations to all the BFPs this month can believe how many there are. So happy for you all.

@MrsKatie
Congratulations hon that must of been such a surprise.

@josephine3
Sorry AF got you love. I think we are cycle buddies this time. I’m cd2 today. When do u normally ovulate?

@angelbump
That’s a lovely peak opk good luck love and thank you for making a September testing group I will go and join.

@happyface82
Sorry your feeling so low love I know the feeling. Sending hugs your way and baby dust in abundance.

@PinkCupcakes
Look at that cute static smiley. Oh love I’m so happy to see that and I have everything so crossed u catch with a healthy wee beanie. I really root for you so much your such a lovely kind lady.

@NightFlower
I swear that’s becoming more and more noticeable love. Fx fx and fx even more so tightly for you.

@xxmyheartxx
Thanks love. Tbh yeah it’s shit I’m not pregnant still but happy AF finally showed after such a long cycle. Well for me anyway.
Have you started trying yet love?

@littlewitch
How you doing love?

@tdog
That’s so so close I can’t understand why the digi isn’t flashing yet. Maybe later. I have everything crossed for you love.

@cheerios
I’m so so sorry and so saddened to hear ure tests have faded out love. Chemicals and miscarriages are horrible.
really want to hug you right now.
I pray we both get our forever take home BFP and rainbow babies soon love.

Right I hope I haven’t missed anybody. I think I see a new lady that has joined us but can’t remember her user name as it was a few pages back but hello and welcome and good luck.

I will still follow this thread to root everyone on and those that have gotten BFPs please keep us posted. I really hate it when we lose ladies here when they get there BFP. I think some may feel uncomfortable because of us that are still trying but I really like to know how there getting on with there pregnancies. So please don’t leave us ladies.

So we will try hard this cycle but in October and November I will still try but not so hard as ideally want to avoid a June or July due date. I mean would be due June if we catch this cycle but I would have the baby in May so hopefully that won’t be as hot.
But im not gonna stop trying completely to avoid that very hot weather due date as I know at my age I can’t afford to do that and if I did stop and missed my chance I would be gutted.
I don’t mind a late august due date but hoping to avoid June and July but if if it does work out that way I will still be happy.
A June or July due date is better than No due date at all.

@cheerios
I pray for healing, peace and strength during this very sad time. In Jesus name.

please feel free to message me love I’ve been through it so many times so I know how it feels and I’m here for you. :hug:

@cheerios sending lots of love your way I'm so sorry :hugs:
@Suggerhoney yep cycle day 2 for me too yay for cycle buddies! I usually ov around day 16-18. I also was hoping for a winter/spring due date but what will be will be... I get a lot of pain on the left throughout my cycle and during af, I have pcos and last time I was scanned I had a large cyst on the left side, about 3cm!! I never got rechecked though but I think it comes and goes.

Not really tracked ov before but is it normal that my ov tests are lighter today? I've seen some women's who have peak for like 2 days. I got my peak last night but today lighter. Do I have a short surge?
Any input would be great :-D x

Not really tracked ov before but is it normal that my ov tests are lighter today? I've seen some women's who have peak for like 2 days. I got my peak last night but today lighter. Do I have a short surge?
Any input would be great :-D x

Mine only last a day love I don't get 2 days of peaks :shrug: but short surge isn't uncommon xx

@tdog thanks sweetie. It’s pink/red/brown and just a bit too heavy to be implantation i think. Of course I am actively praying that it is just a heavier-than-normal implantation bleed- at the same time I have seen this before and it didn’t end well :( All my implantation bleeding has been like 1/10 this amount.

@cheerios oh sweetheart I am so sorry. Please take care and know we are praying for you.

good luck everyone <3

@tdog thanks sweetie. It’s pink/red/brown and just a bit too heavy to be implantation i think. Of course I am actively praying that it is just a heavier-than-normal implantation bleed- at the same time I have seen this before and it didn’t end well :( All my implantation bleeding has been like 1/10 this amount.

@cheerios oh sweetheart I am so sorry. Please take care and know we are praying for you.

good luck everyone <3

I'm so praying for you that it is implantation xx

Well ladies I’m bleeding :( That was short-lived :(
Is this when you'd be due af? I know a few women personally who've had 'periods' during pregnancy especially the first 2 and all was fine. Everything crossed that all is okay xx

Good morning ladies sorry for late post. This is my smu test all same one just different minutes. :bfp: let's pray this is finally a keeper and tests darken up even more. This is the darkest one yet this cycle. I'm so nervous about testing and what not but doing ok.

Screenshot_20220824-112230_Adblock Browser.jpg Screenshot_20220824-112350_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->