• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@tdog thanks sweetie. It’s pink/red/brown and just a bit too heavy to be implantation i think. Of course I am actively praying that it is just a heavier-than-normal implantation bleed- at the same time I have seen this before and it didn’t end well :( All my implantation bleeding has been like 1/10 this amount.

@cheerios oh sweetheart I am so sorry. Please take care and know we are praying for you.

good luck everyone <3
Oh no did you retest this morning? Not sure If I missed that post?

@NightFlower they look a tad darker already :shrug: fingers crossed for a lovely dark line soon xx

@NightFlower they look a tad darker already :shrug: fingers crossed for a lovely dark line soon xx
I have another headache coming on it lasted a whole day few days ago. I never get them. Think it's hormones that's causing them. As I've been sleeping/eating and drinking plenty of water.

Just hope this time they continue to darken and af don't show in 4 days. So sick of getting lines that don't progress at all then bleeding starts.

I have another headache coming on it lasted a whole day few days ago. I never get them. Think it's hormones that's causing them. As I've been sleeping/eating and drinking plenty of water.

Just hope this time they continue to darken and af don't show in 4 days. So sick of getting lines that don't progress at all then bleeding starts.

I have everything tightly crossed that they darken beautifully and af stays well away xx

I have everything tightly crossed that they darken beautifully and af stays well away xx
Thanks lovely ❤ I don't know how many more months I can go on with getting positives only to be let down when I start bleeding and then neg tests.

Only have till December to try as OH says he's getting to old. That's if I can keep on going (ttc).

This has to be the one :yellow: [-o&lt;

Thanks lovely ❤ I don't know how many more months I can go on with getting positives only to be let down when I start bleeding and then neg tests.

Only have till December to try as OH says he's getting to old. That's if I can keep on going (ttc).

This has to be the one :yellow: [-o&lt;

Ttc is so so hard mentally and physically sending you massive virtual :hugs: and I pray it keeps getting darker xx

Ttc is so so hard mentally and physically sending you massive virtual :hugs: and I pray it keeps getting darker xx
TY again and good luck saw you will be testing Sept 4th.

@NightFlower congrats hun look at thise lines xx
Thanks. They were barely there and faint last few days thought I was just seeing them because I wanted to. then the 2 I took today smu and afternoon bam they were showing up really good. :dance:They look way better in person.

Hope it's not like the last 2 months I get around 4+2 then loose the baby and start bleeding. I'm trying to stay positive that this baby will be OK. As we only have till Dec to try and that's not very long. It's already been over a year of trying with no luck/sticky baby yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->