+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Thanks ladies.
Unfortunately tests have gone negative. Just waiting to bleed.
Hope to be back soon.

Oh no!!! I'm so sorry. Maybe we could be bump buddies the next cycle / soon! Would be awesome too.

Hi ladies sorry I've had a busy few days there's so much to catch up on here!
@NightFlower your tests are looking great huge congratulations!!
@MrsKatie that was a roller-coaster just catching up on your journey over the last few days, I had really high hopes for you I'm so so sorry :hugs:
Sorry to everyone else who got af or who had lines fading away xxx
And sorry I haven't been on enough to support everyone xxx

I am having some bad cramps that feels like it's going across my uterus. Stops then comes back. Praying I don't start bleeding. I did drink a big glass of water thinking I'm just dehydrated. Different from af cramps. I don't like this because that's always a bad sign for me.

Oh hun. I really hope the cramps stay away!!!!

@NightFlower I had cramps too and it scared me alot, but its okay, it felt like AF cramps for me and pressure, I was so worried i kept testing but it must just be the body adjusting

@NightFlower I had cramps too and it scared me alot, but its okay, it felt like AF cramps for me and pressure, I was so worried i kept testing but it must just be the body adjusting
Just has me feeling anxious because usually when I cramp bad af shows up soon after. Nothing yet. They keep coming and going. Been a few hours now. Could just be my body adjusting or means I will have yet another cp like the last 2 cycles. Not much I can do but wait and see how everything goes.

@MrsKatie

oh no im so so sorry hon. I really had high hopes for you. Seeing them lines fade away is horrible. Wish I could give you a hug too. I know to well what it’s like had so many losses. Big hugs love and fx we may fall together with our forever rainbows:hugs:

@NightFlower
Those tests are not that sensitive love. Shame you can’t get hold of a Frer.
I was getting very dark lines with my son by 12dpo and I wanted more Frer but my husband came back with those same Cb tests ure using and my line was so faint.
Made me worry but next day was darker and I managed to get more Frer which were blazing. So those Cb ones are definitely not that sensitive. I think that’s a perfect line for where your at on that test. Hopefully tomorrow’s will be darker.

Cd5 and bleeding was still going this morning but how’s seems to of stoped.
Bled for 8 days last cycle which was strange as I normally bleed 5 to 6 days max. Maybe that’s why ovulation I so late too,
So here’s hoping as my bleeding is back to 5 days then ovulation will come cd13 like normal. Another 7 or 15 days if it’s late again.
Time is dragging so badly.

Thanks so much everyone. I wish the bleeding would hurry up and start. I am leaving with the kids on a family trip and DH won’t be able to join us until later so I am concerned we’ll miss my fertile window next cycle :(

Thanks so much everyone. I wish the bleeding would hurry up and start. I am leaving with the kids on a family trip and DH won’t be able to join us until later so I am concerned we’ll miss my fertile window next cycle :(

That waiting is awful. My heart goes out to you. It’s so so horrible.

@Suggerhoney the cramping I've been having that has me worried I'll start bleeding any minute.

I felt like that with my 3 year old son. I had cramping like AF was coming and terrible backache. But all was fine. Was just things changing. I really hope this is a sticky love. Everyone is on here wanting a BFP but a BFP is just the start of new worries. That waiting for those tests to darken is torture.

That waiting is awful. My heart goes out to you. It’s so so horrible.

I felt like that with my 3 year old son. I had cramping like AF was coming and terrible backache. But all was fine. Was just things changing. I really hope this is a sticky love. Everyone is on here wanting a BFP but a BFP is just the start of new worries. That waiting for those tests to darken is torture.
Thanks for the kind words. I hope we all get a baby soon . Cramping has been on and off all dang day.

@NightFlower cramping without bleeding doesn’t concern me at all- my worst cramping has been with my successful pregnancies. Baby 3 in particular I had such severe cramping overnight one night I thought it HAD to be a loss. She’s almost 6 now!

@Suggerhoney bless you sweetheart, it’s so good to have someone who understands though I’m so sorry you’ve been through this too. My lines got so dark I let myself get so hopeful despite the stupid spotting :(

Well bright red bleeding has started. I am so grateful I was anticipating this. I think going forward if I am fortunate enough to get pregnant again I’ll stick with testing to watch for progression. It’s so much easier seeing the blood when I know it’s coming.

@NightFlower cramping without bleeding doesn’t concern me at all- my worst cramping has been with my successful pregnancies. Baby 3 in particular I had such severe cramping overnight one night I thought it HAD to be a loss. She’s almost 6 now!
That's so reassuring thank you. having a few that make me go owww out loud. Thank god I'm the only one home till late tonight. My son is at a away game for football and my OH went to a concert with a few buddies. So it's nice and quit here lol. I'm enjoying that!! They will both get in late tonight.

Hopefully tomorrow cramps will be gone. Tried to nap but it was annoying me so didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->