• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++August Testing Group!!!+++

Hcg is 36 at 11dpo. With the pink/brown spotting I am not optimistic. We’ll see what it says on Sunday. :(

Sorry don't no much about betas but fingers crossed for good numbers on Sunday sending much love xx

Hcg is 36 at 11dpo. With the pink/brown spotting I am not optimistic. We’ll see what it says on Sunday. :(
Silent stalker here. :) I don't want to pump you full of false hope but if it helps when I go through ivf my first beta is at 9 or 10 days past the transfer which equates to 14 or 15dpo. There they're happy with anything above 50 so you're still very much in line with that. I hope nothing but the best for your redraw!

@MrsKatie

I think HCG of 36 at 11 DPO is fine dear. I did a HCG draw once at 14 DPO and it was about 96 (I think), so you're pretty on track. I think it's fantastic doc allows you to have a HCG draw so soon!!

@Mum2Be22 I was hoping for a spring baby!! Without this m/c, I would have had an April due date. I had a baby in March and found it such a great time to have a newborn when the weather was getting warmer but was still cool. I have a March baby, a July baby and 2 September babies. Being heavily pregnant in summer in Germany with no A/C is hard. lol. But if the Lord wants to bless us with another summer baby, then 4th summer baby it will be!

@Suggerhoney Thanks hun. I hope and pray we won't have to wait long for our rainbow babies.

@MrsKatie just wanted to pop in and say for 11dpo that is absolutely okay. It’s not so much the numbers that matter it’s the doubling rate. My hcg was around 70 at around 13dpo next one was around 170 that gave me a doubling rate of around 33hrs anywhere around 48 is entirely normal. If I had of had a blood draw at 11dpo I wouldn’t have been far off that. She is now a cheeky two and a half year old! Hoping your get a good rise tomorrow!

@MrsKatie my beta was 46 at 13dpo and then it rose to 590 after 5 days. Yours looks fine to me. Fx for you.

Thanks ladies.
Unfortunately tests have gone negative. Just waiting to bleed.
Hope to be back soon.

I am having some bad cramps that feels like it's going across my uterus. Stops then comes back. Praying I don't start bleeding. I did drink a big glass of water thinking I'm just dehydrated. Different from af cramps. I don't like this because that's always a bad sign for me.

@NightFlower your test today looks good. I really hope AF stays away and this is it for you sweetie. I know too well this awful waiting and wondering part.

Thanks @tdog sweetie, I am truly devastated right now, wish I’d never tested in the first place honestly. Though that would never happen. The worst is I’m so symptomatic (headache, nausea and food aversions, irritable etc) which is so frustrating knowing this is ending and not beginning.

i knew this amount of spotting wasn’t normal for me so if I am lucky enough to get pregnant again and I spot like this I won’t get my hopes up again (ha ha ha) :(

@NightFlower your test today looks good. I really hope AF stays away and this is it for you sweetie. I know too well this awful waiting and wondering part.
Yeah it's so worrying at this stage. Going to tell my partner on Monday if I make it till then. I will be a day late.

Thanks @tdog sweetie, I am truly devastated right now, wish I’d never tested in the first place honestly. Though that would never happen. The worst is I’m so symptomatic (headache, nausea and food aversions, irritable etc) which is so frustrating knowing this is ending and not beginning.

i knew this amount of spotting wasn’t normal for me so if I am lucky enough to get pregnant again and I spot like this I won’t get my hopes up again (ha ha ha) :(

It's crap love I really do feel so sad for you :cry: :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->