• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

A big fat negative I'm afraid :( and feeling very af'y. Wish the witch would just hurry up now so we can start again!

How long is your lp?
If af starts make sure you do something nice for yourself! Xo

I'm in the waiting room to get the blood test...some excitement there was a large lizard, that someone has since caught scurrying around the clinic!

I'm sorry Missie. I know it feels like we have to pick ourselves up again and "just get on with it" every bl**dy month. Sometimes what I'd really like to do instead is have a big hissy fit and hide under the doona.

Abby. Hope the lizard doesn't make your Dr run late!

Before the miscarriage it was 12 days so in theory af will be here tomorrow. Miscarriage cycle was only 8 but body was completely out of whack.
I'm thinking of going for a massage on Friday :)
Got everything crossed you, Ginny and Maddy are bfp triplets this cycle :)
I love it when weird things like lizards in docs surgeries happen - everyone gets so excited!!

Thanks Maddy - I think there will be tears, hissy fits and possible snot bubbles but I am already planning for next cycle and a few glasses of vino this weekend!

Yay for the lizard! I also like stuff like that haha

I also have a couple of grey hairs - luckily they always grow on the same spot on my head so I just pluck them when I see them every couple of months.

Sorry for the BFNs Missy, glad your body is getting back to normal a bit

Maddy - love the temp spike :) Glad your body always Os at the right time :)

I made some homemade mayo last night - purely because I know you can't have it when you're pregnant haha

I don't have the urge to test yet, thankfully as I'm only 4DPO!

Morning girls! Sorry for your bfn Missie but the massage and wine sounds great! Ab's, hopefully these blood tests will tell you something even if it's to say that everything is normal:) I seem to be finding that I have lots of grey heir since falling pregnant. This happened when pregnant with T as well. Shits me cos there's too manyto pluck!! And there's a major pimple-party on my chin too! Can't wait until they bugger off! Ginny, I am CRAVING mayo like you wouldn't believe and it sucks I can't eat it!!!! I also think your BD pattern has you covered! Maddy, did you have your next round of IUI yet?

Hello to everyone else :hi: x

So feeling very af'y and bfn's on my IC's = one very definite second line on a frer!!!!!!!! No squinting and in DH's words 'well that's very positive'. I am all over the place - so ridiculously happy and completely terrified. I am just trying to relax but my mind is racing. Can't believe it!

Hi - Im from Adelaide. Currently am about 2dpo.

i know this is from ages ago, but im from adelaide too! what part are you in?

I am 20 years old, one of the youngest on here i believe :) i am CD9 and am impatiently awaiting ovulation !!! please read my journal(link in signature) and try to make sense of my symptoms please dont r and r.

Well ms Missie I am super e cited for you! Excellent news! Mwah!

Bubba how far are you now!

Hi Abby
Just gone 12 weeks now, been a huge stressful roller coaster so far but I think I am starting to feel light flutters so hopefully that is bubs. So excited to finally announce tomorrow for DS 12th birthday, the kids will be so happy (probably a relief to them too as to know the reason why I have been so sick for so long and that I am not dying!) :sick:

I hope you are keeping well, will have my fingers crossed for a great result very soon, you so deserve it as does everyone else in this thread. :hugs:

Morning sickness treating you badly? I can't believe you are at 12 weeks already! Congrats!

I had a weird boob pain today, that I had with the last two pregnancies, but it might be made up in my head!

Abby - thank you Hun, I just want everyone to get theirs and have beautiful babies so much.
Yay for boob pain and your charts looking pretty ;) fingers crossed xxxx
Oh and after your question yesterday I did an ic this a.m and it was very negative. Ok about that as had such a clear line on the frer (might do another frer tomorrow am anyway!) but quite interesting. I don't know what sensitivity the ic's are but now sure there is not much point in using them until well after af is due.

Missie - what IC are you using are they green ones with little 'hcg' written on them?

Mine are green too, so that will be interesting to know! I did a frer today and bfn, but that is ok. Doctors appointment tomorrow to see blood test results...nervous but I hope it's something that is easy to fix.
Just got my electric bill! I think my first car was less expensive!

Boo for electricity bills!
Yes Ginny they are the green ones with hcg. I got them from Fertility2Family website - same as the opks I used that never got quite positive.
Looking forward to hearing what your doc says tomorrow Abby - fingers crossed if there is anything that's come up in the tests it's a nice easy fix :)
Was your earliest bfp 9dpo Abby? I've never had one before 11 dpo so still staying excited for you!

Actually I had a faint line the night of 8 dpo the first time. But the second one was 10 dpo, so it's ok.
Why am I so stressed about this appointment! I'm shakey nervous!

Missie - that's the exact same ones i've used before!

With the BFP for my first miscarriage I kept getting very shadowy lines on 9 and 10DPO, then on 11DPO it looked like a definite BFN... anyway tried a FRER as well for some reason and got a very big BFP! Sounds so similar to you!!

With the other BFPs I've got though they've been quite good :)

Maybe bad batches? Can't beat a frer though!!

Abby - looking forward to hearing what the doc has to say :) Hope it's all good news....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->