B-Vitamins Poll

iv been taken them the past 1-2 years--everyday--they made my cycle shorter --which i was happy about....in the past year i got pregnant twice and had 2 MC's .....

I have just noticed this morning that the B vits have shortened how long my period goes for. i have gone from 5 to 7 days to 3 to 4 days and the bleeding is better if that makes sense.
Do you mean that there is more bleeding with shorter days or that there is heavier bleeding with shorter days?

I am taking the B50 complex, and the bleed is much heavier than normal.

i am finding its more consistant if that makes sense, it use to be you could change a tampon one time in an hour then it might be 3 for the next but now its an even flow. It is heavy compared to what it use to be. I hope that makes sense

After seeing this thread I'm gonna give it a go. Just got 100 mg complex and I am on CD2. I hope evreyone keeps up the updates and good luck all :))

I love the list, hope it'll get some :bfp: there soon:happydance:
PS. I take B50 complex:flower:

Am I suppose to stop taking B vits when ovulation happens? I haven't seen much difference in my cycles but I will say when I didn't take them for one cycle I ended up with a cycle of 59 days! I started taking them again last cycle it is back to 40 days...

Am I suppose to stop taking B vits when ovulation happens? I haven't seen much difference in my cycles but I will say when I didn't take them for one cycle I ended up with a cycle of 59 days! I started taking them again last cycle it is back to 40 days...
I'm taking them throughout my cycle, since I'm only on 50mg, thought it won't do any harm:shrug:

Fair enough going to have to go and check the dosage shouldn't be that high... I hope anyway

Hey, I'm have just started taking them temporarily for diet purposes but it probably wouldn't hurt to keep going. I am on a b50complex. Starting it this month.

Hey, I'm have just started taking them temporarily for diet purposes but it probably wouldn't hurt to keep going. I am on a b50complex. Starting it this month.
I've been taking them for few month now, and I think it is working re diet:happydance:

Im 4DPO and will be starting B50 Complex from next cycle. I have a luteal phase of 10 days in a 28 day cycle. Im giving Vit B a chance before I move to Agnus or Soy...it seems the least scarier of the options.

I forgot to update this thread. Looking back at my post, I got my BFP on the cycle that I started taking these. I'm not sure if there was any correlation as I was doing lots of things like yoga and meditation (and lots of sex!).

I got a :bfp: on the second cycle of taking B50-complex. I think B vitamins helped. After taking the B50-complex for the second cycle, I got a positive OPK one day sooner than normal, and it straightened out my Basal Body temperatures before ovulation. Usually, I get a temperature spike on the day I get a positive OPK, and the next day I get a temperature dip, and then the temperature goes up and stays up during the luteal phase. But this time I didn't get the temperature spike and dip around the time of ovulation. I think this was because of the B50-complex. I took B50-Complex vitamins through out this cycle, and I think I will continue to take the B50-Complex vitamins. I got my BFP on September 24, 2010.

I also used softcup and preseed and grapefruit juice to increase cervical mucus.

I took pineapple juice from one day after ovulation until 9 days after ovulation because I heard that it could help with implantation, but after I heard that taking too much of it while pregnant could be dangerous and cause contractions, I stopped taking it.

I've voted No BFP yet but still patiently taking B vitamins, but what do you want us to do if we get BFPs?:flower:
I put :bfp: next to the names of all those who appeared to have gotten a :bfp:, even though they didn't announce it in a post here.

Ran out and got B50 complex today (after reading this thread) :)

Ran out and got B50 complex today (after reading this thread) :)
No one really knows if the B-complex vitamins ultimately made the difference for those who got BFP's, but since it is safe and it is reported to "improve" things in the cycle, it doesn't hurt to try it. I also used softcup and pressed and grapefruit juice, so I guess all those things possibly helped.

In deciding between using B-complex vitamins versus using soy isoflavones, for those who have regular periods, it is probably best to use the B-complex vitamins, since the soy isoflavones seem to be more powerful and for those who don't have regular periods and for those who need clomid.

I use the B50-Complex instead of the B100-Complex because the B-100 complex vitamins seemed to be too strong for me.

did you guys take it with a prenatal and have 1200 folic acid? or did you find a prenatal to take with the bcomplex that had lower folic acid ? Im afraid to take to much folic acid, ive heard mixed things. Ive also heard to take a multi vit instead of prenatal that has 400 mg folic acid, but im scared to take that since its not "prenatal"

did you guys take it with a prenatal and have 1200 folic acid? or did you find a prenatal to take with the bcomplex that had lower folic acid ? Im afraid to take to much folic acid, ive heard mixed things. Ive also heard to take a multi vit instead of prenatal that has 400 mg folic acid, but im scared to take that since its not "prenatal"
I take a One-A-Day women's multivitamin that has 400 mcg of folic acid, I take a prenatal vitamin that has 800 mcg of folic acid, and I take the B50-Complex vitamin that has 400 mcg of folic acid. That adds up to 1600 mcg of folic acid. When I went to the doctor's office, I told them about taking these and they didn't say anything about it. I'll ask them about it again when I go in for the next appointment.

I take the multivitamin and the prenatal because some of the things in the multivitamin are missing from the prenatal. So I take the two so that I get as many different essential vitamins as I can.

I started b vits this cycle along with a regimen of herbs and other vits and got a BFP!
This was my second cycle post IUD removal and along with messing my my cycle it shortened my LP to only 10 days, so I knew something had to be done.
I am pretty sure along with the herbs helping to regulate my hormones, the b vits lengthened my LP

Ive stopped taking B vitamins as had some very nasty side effects (tingling and painfully numb hands and feet which have only just resolved).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->