Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh so glad they are doing someting for you!! Let us know how it goes hun xxx

Thank you ladies...

Well the antisickness tablet worked for an hour... Just took my temp and its 37.15c that's quite high.

Now its near time to go for my birthday tea party at a restaurant, were my partners niece will be who is newly pregnant! We were round her the other day and I found it really hard, so now gotta do it all over again. Fab!

Glad something is happenign for you.

Hugs about the birthday dinner tho. It's hard being around pregnant people when you've suffered a loss.

xx

Thank you ladies...

Well the antisickness tablet worked for an hour... Just took my temp and its 37.15c that's quite high.

Now its near time to go for my birthday tea party at a restaurant, were my partners niece will be who is newly pregnant! We were round her the other day and I found it really hard, so now gotta do it all over again. Fab!

I'm sorry hun! I know how hard it is to be around pregnant ladies when you're going through something like this. :hugs:

Hopefully they get you squared away soon!

Well it wasn't too bad :)

Mam got me a cake with candles on! I'm 26! Hahahha... So a tad bit embarrassing. But it was good x

aw hun I know its hard being around preggos. When i got preggos last and had a M/C the girl i work with found out she was pregnant the day i started bleeding. and she knew i was pregnant and always said to me dont be one of those preggos where thats all you talk about... now guess who is that person. I cant stand to be around her.. its almost like she does it to rub it in my face...

It's horrible isn't it, there always seem to just go on and on about pregnancy stuff, when your near, I bet there don't even bother saying anything pregnancy stuff when ya not there... Sometimes a visualisation of you punching them in the mouth can help :haha: Everywhere I go pregnancy stuff jumps out at me... The other week I was driving behind a lorry and the end of the reg plate was HCG I was like arghhhhhh I can't get away from the bloody topic lol

LOL I love it!!! And yes shes 21 and her bf is 22... Im just like good luck.... she tricked him and went of BC and got pregnant

Well my partners niece is 18 and her partner is 26 (27 next month)... Her dad died on feb 4th and there got together on the 5th... She lost her virginity to him, and the selfish bugger didn't use a condom! How insensitive is that? Anyways there have been together since, she's told me, her nana, her uncles, that she doesn't like him, doesnt fancy him, he does her head in, he upsets her, she doesn't trust him etc etc.... And she's now 7 weeks pregnant!
She only met his mam the other day, his mam who are Catholics don't know about the baby... He's said he doesn't want a baby it's the wrong time etc etc...

Me and my partner went TOUGH SHIT...

We've been there and done that and it isn't a bed full of roses, I honestly think she's thinking ooo baby stick it in a pram and it looks nice! Little does she know.

So for last few weeks all I've heard is her pregnancy! I feel like saying NICE ONE.

I can't be arsed to hear a teenager who didn't plan to get pregnant going on how much she wants to drink etc, bloody disgusting, but I suppose that's the horrid fact of life :(

Here's tonight's test... :coffee: yawn yawn lol

Attachments

• a30c54c4.jpg
    a30c54c4.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 51
Yup that's the problem.... I'm nearly 6 weeks post d&c as I had a miscarriage and I'm still getting positives...

Ideally need BFNS or a positive that progresses... At the minute I haven't got either :( lol

It sucks! But at least you know you got a scan coming and bloods too.. something to focus on xx

Morning ladies... Well today it's my birthday and I was hoping for a BFP... Technically I've got one, but it's a old one :cry:

Oh well hopefully I get some answers soon x

Attachments

• 1056077b.jpg
    1056077b.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 41404a82.jpg
    41404a82.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online