Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you haven't seen anything yet, I tested today, because I thought right Leanne you've been through this already, we're there went BFN then the next day they were BFP, so I thought before I celebrate a BFN I'll make sure that for 2 days running its BFN.. Well today my test has a lovely pink line on it! Arghhhh... I honestly feel like pulling my hair out lol

I'll upload pictures later... Why won't it just bugger off? Ahhaha

To top it off I've got pregnancy symptoms, but I'm on 2 lots of tablets and it's side effects are like pregnancy symptoms (metallic taste, nausea, dark coloured urine) :(

But on top of hat I've got bloating, tender breasts, feel really tired, peeing a lot, feeling thirsty.... Today I honestly thought I was gonna puke up when OH was driving the car.

Arghhhhh when will this nightmare end :(

Girl, you'd better upload that test!

And again, sorry you're in limbo, but there isn't anyone else in the world who I'd rather be in limbo with :hugs:

Well here is this mornings test?.

Both pics are of the same test, but second is abit closer

Attachments

• 3d9dcef2.jpg
    3d9dcef2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 65
  • a29dc526.jpg
    a29dc526.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 78
I see the line hopefully this is a new pregnancy for you x

Lol stucki oh it's there alright... But is it old or new? Lol more than lightly it's just old hcg

Here is how it dried... Today's is the bottom test, yesterday is the top x

Attachments

• ff0ea762.jpg
    ff0ea762.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 63
Your guess is as good as mine hun :flower: Hopefully it's new! I've got everything crossed for you!

Since you had the bfn yesterday I hope this is a new pregnancy. Tomorrow should be darker. :winkwink:

I had the BFN on Sunday and I got a ickle something going on yesterday (Monday), and today it was very easy to see...

Confused much? :rofl: I think I've gave up wondering... I really wish it was a true BFP though my birthday is coming up on Thursday and how fab would that be to get a lovely dark BFP... :) (we can all dream lol )

Dreaming is free hun so dream away!! I must admit I wouldn't like to be in your shoes. It'll drive me nuts not knowing where I stand.

Oh I'm starting to feel nuts! It's been over 5 weeks since the d&c and I honestly thought by now I would of had a BFN that actually stuck and maybes AF... Doctor said if I have a positive test or my tests are still positive at 6 weeks then she will send me for a scan to double check there is no retained tissue etc... I've got a funny feeling that there is, although the labs came back and said everything was complete

You have to be pregnant again, I've had 4 miscarriages and It NEVER took this long to get out, and my last miscarriage was a d & C also and my tests were negative within 5 days

I do think this is a new pregnancy... They are certainly getting darker

Maureen I really wish that was it...

My HCG levels 2 days before the d&c was in the 60,000s so it was quite high. I've never had another HCG blood checked since. The labs did testing on the pregnancy as the scan flagged up a molar pregnancy, so it got sent off ASAP. It took 3 weeks to be told there couldn't find any sign or a molar or partial molar, there was no genetic abnomalties and everything appeared complete.... But about a week after the d&c I was bleeding bright red and just one time I passed some large clots and then some pea sized ones... Then my bleeding went to brown/black slimy yuk yuk... Then just spotting and I haven't had anything since.

I'm starting to feel like something isn't quite right, I've been to my doctors twice and back to the hospital and no one seems to want to listen to me, only to give me antibiotics and some other tablets which are given to patients who have had surgery to stop infection. There say that HCG can take 4-6 weeks to leave the body and therefore they won't consider further investigation until then... I will be 6 weeks post d&c on Friday, so I will be going back and getting that scan x

Urghhh I've got nausea really bad, I honestly feel like I'm gonna :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back