Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everything? xoxo

Hey jelly... I feel like everything is rubbish at the minute, I don't know whether I'm coming or going!

I've still got positive tests, I don't even think I've ovulated, no idea when to expect AF, just finished my tablets today thank god and now waiting to go for a scan and get bloods took on the 13th.

I just wish I could get AF and put all of this behind me, 6 weeks on and I'm still going through this, which I never ever thought would happen :( my partner was right yesterday when he said "you always get the shit end of a stick, whenever it concerns anything" and he is right :(

i had the same i had no af just got pregnant everything was fine

<---------------- :)

get a proper test like a freya if u have a line on that ur def preg. these tests sometimes are dodgy

Awww baby hopes :)

I really wish that was the case for me. But still getting positives, to me I reckon I haven't even ovulated... I'm on CD42 when my usual cycle before the MC were 29 days...

I would sooo love to get pregnant without a AF, but on this case I don't think that's going to happen

get a proper test like a freya if u have a line on that ur def preg. these tests sometimes are dodgy

It's pointless Hunnie, as it's just left over HCG, if it was a real pregnancy then my lines would be progressing, these tests where the only test to pick up my pregnancy first really early, frer were really faint.

OMG OMG OMG.... I'm trying not to get excited here, but well how can I not.

I've just tested again, as to me the test I did this morning was easier to see in real life, the line looked nice and thick. Anyhow I just tested again (why I don't know) even sat there I thought hmmm urine looks diluted so it's pointless but I still dipped it in. And a line showed up quicker, went back a couple of mins later a lovely pink line... Lee my partner was coming up the stairs and I said to him, please have a look at this because I think I'm going nuts!... Anyways he said oooo that's a good line ain't it, I even said to him, so you can see it, it's not a squinter a tilter or anything and he said no, it's going darker more pinker as I'm holding it!

I don't want to tempt fate, but could I be pregnant again?... I've got all the symptoms, nausea, veiny boobs, tired, headache, high temp, flushing, snappy, thirsty...

My partner was saying yesterday "your up the duff I'm telling ya!" ong could he be right?

Hunny you probably are pregnant again. I got pregnant right away after my loss. And, I didn't even think I ovulated.

you got a pic of the test? i'm so excited to see a nice pink line for you!! xxxx

This is the same test, just one abit closer one abit further away...

Attachments

• 31fc64c4.jpg
    31fc64c4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 115
  • a3538081.jpg
    a3538081.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 37
YAYAYAYAYAYAAYay!!!

That ones definitely darker hun!

1st pic FMU

2nd pic taken just now..

3rd pic taken yesterday

I've got a funny feeling, it's just a fluke... But it's my birthday today so I'm gonna :happydance::happydance: u till proven otherwise lol

Attachments

• 1056077b.jpg
    1056077b.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 31fc64c4.jpg
    31fc64c4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 7cfd1270.jpg
    7cfd1270.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 35
I'm not a great tweaker, but that line is awesome!!!

https://i45.tinypic.com/a27ujo.jpg

https://i46.tinypic.com/2urtrhx.jpg

Eeeeeekkkkkk... Awww stucki that's a fab tweak!

When I did my fmu test, the tese line seemed thicker and more pinkier IRL... And this one has really blown me away just how lovely pink and thick it is! I can't stop staring at it lol

omg! OMG!! i'm getting excited now!!!!! i'd suggest getting a branded test, i know these tests are awesome, but there are a few who don't trust them. I DO!!! i LOVE these test and use them myself!! (also the OPK ones of this brand) oooh get a CBDigi!!!! :D see the word PREGNANT!! :D xxxx

I'd seriously consider a FRER...though I completely understand why you've been wary of them during this journey [testing multiple times a day with FRER gets redonculous pretty quickly]

but I think that beautiful line deserves to be on a FRER.

Bob I daren't :/... I know that sounds weird... I know if I got a digi it would say not pregnant, and at the minute I'm loving the flutters going on In my heart lol (god I do sound loopy don't I hahaha)

Although saying that when I was actually indeed pregnant, my line on these tests were a tiny bit fainter and I got pregnant 1-2 hmmmmmm...

But tomorrow I'm going out with my mum clothes shopping I'll pop into boots and get some digi's if it's a true BFP then it's gonna still be there tomorrow and slightly stronger?... I just don't want to get ahead of myself :/ now I'm just waffling lol

yeah, i totally understand what you mean. once you've had a loss you second guess everything pregnancy related. but there comes a time where you should have faith. and i have faith that you are going to have you're long deserved and awaited healthy baby in the next 9 months! You're gonna be a mama!!! :hugs:

xxxx

Yeh I agree bob I've lost that innocence of getting a positive test, and just knowing in 9 months you will have a baby. Now I'm all too aware of how that goes easily wrong.

I sooo want to believe my test I really do, but because I've had positives for weeks and weeks I feel it's just a blip and come tomorrow it will be non existent again. I think tomorrow will be the decider, if I get a nice slightly darker line tomorrow I will get a digi or frer to confirm :)

See if you have a look at my chart (more so the info at the bottom)... I got a BFN on the 23rd then a few days after I got nice BFP which gradually came down and down, someone did suggest maybes chemical (but I haven't had any bleeding)...

On the 3rd I got BFN again... And since then there have slowly crept back up to a BFP... So I'm super confused! Haven't a clue of I've ovulated or not, I've had cramps here there and everywhere (I didn't have problems with ovulating before I got pregnant, my cycles were regular 29 day ones with a nice Lp)...

Soooooo :shrug: confused much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe