Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed for a new pregnancy XXXX

I've been feeling that way the past 2 days too hun. Randomly throughout the day I feel like I'm going to puke. I came close today, but luckily I was able to hold it in.

I'm praying so hard that we both somehow have magical beans in there.

Babee bugs I think you need to go to the doctors and say that your feeling very unwell and that you have got a positive pregnancy test. Make them at least check your hcg levels and that they are going down, if you have retained products and are getting an infection it will be a lot worse if you leave it. The only way they can tell if you have retained products is via a scan. Don't take no for an answer !

Oh mrs I'm deffo going back, all there seemed concerned about is this bloody 6 week marker... But it will be 6 weeks come Friday since d&c, if I went Friday I k ow I would t get a scan till nearly the week after :(

So I'm going get an appointment,tomorrow for tomorrow and get the ball rolling

Stucki it's been the last coule of days for me 2... Today was the worst! I had the horrible streams of water coming into my mouth, I just had to keep swallowing to try and make it go away.... :sick: seemed to ease up when I had some water and something to eat, then it just crept back in... And it's just now that I feel like I'm gonna puke again!...

I never had nausea this bad when I was actually pregnant :( I don't feel well... I really dont

Good plan ! hopefully they listen to you ! its so bloody frustrating !

Oh Babee still watching this... you and Stucki don't half get us lot confused with your tests! Gripping stuff! Though I don't mean that in a malicious way at all, just that I am holding out for the best possible outcome for both of you. Hugs :hugs: xxx

Well test this morning and just the exact same line and darkness.. So again this can't be a new pregnancy.

This mornings temp was really high compared to yesterday, what the hell is going on? It seems like my progesterone is coming down but then kicking back up!

Here's this morning test :(

Attachments

• 7cfd1270.jpg
    7cfd1270.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 43
  • a66c4375.jpg
    a66c4375.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 38
You're still in Hun - although I hope you find the answer to this!

Wow hub that test is defiantly darker than yesterday's !!!! X

Today's was quicker to show up... But Going by when I was actually pregnant, my lines got a lot darker, a lot quicker :(

I'm seeing the doctor at 10:50am today so hopefully I get a better doctor who actually knows and understands what's going on

Hope you get some answers. There's def a line there, but it's very faint.

xx

Oh it's deffo faint, but it just won't go and it's Been nearly 6 weeks since my d&c.. It's been like this for a few weeks now, so I'm starting to think that something has been left behind :(

Do you know what your betas were at the point of d+c. It's probably totally different, but I know from my experience of having methorexate the last 50 took an age to get to less than 5. I suppose the only way you'll know is another blood test. I really hope they haven't left anything, this process is hard enough without compliation. It's a weird feeling almost wishing for a BFN isn't it!!??!!

Well after being there for an hour... Finally!

She's sending me for a urgent scan, but it still has to be faxed off to the hospital scanning department then there will either ring me, or send out a letter for when I can go and get a scan done..

She's gave me some anti sickness tablets to take to try and lessen the nausea at these tablets are causing.

Also she's sent me for a full blood work up including hcg so we shall see what's what, blood is being took on the 13th.

So finally something is being done.

glad you are finally going to get to the bottom of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"