Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Congratulations! I am SO happy for you! SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Oh my goodness...beautiful line, and beautiful digi!

Woop woop woop! A line... and then a digi??!!! GOT to be a new pregnancy hun! Fantastic news yaaaaay I am over the moon for you xxxxx

Awwwwww congrats!!!!!! Have you had a negative digi after th mc ????? ..... If not anyway they pick up 50mlu n above so Am sure this is the start of a new pregnancy for u !! When do u get bloods done ?? Anyway just keep testing everyday and this time next week do another digi and it should say 2-3 week x c

I haven't tried a digi after MC as I couldn't bear to see the words...

But I have been testing with the same ics all the time for the last 6 weeks and Sunday I got a BFN and since then there have been slowing getting darker... I will of course be testing to see if the lines get darker and then do my other digi in a weeks time and pray it comes out 2-3 or 3+ not bothered which one, as long as it doesn't come out with not pregnant lol

Girls I'm in utter sheer SHOCK...

And today is my 26th birthday.... Eeeeeekkkkkk

Happy 26th!! What a good day for a pregnant digi eh??!! Hurrah for digis xx

Big Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your '3+' digi in a weeks time x

Just looked at inside the lines and trying to compare them with when I was got pregnant in February I tested at 10DPO and I got 1-2

1st picture is from the digi test I did today.

2nd picture is from the digi test when I was pregnant at 10DPO

I think today's the single line looks a tad bit darker?

Attachments

• d84b7dd0.jpg
    d84b7dd0.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 36
  • e3bbd1c8.jpg
    e3bbd1c8.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 35
:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

I'd been silently staking you for a bit now, hoping that this would turn into some fantastic news, so thrilled it looks to have!! Amazing!! And on your birthday?!?! Happy birthday!!! :cake:

Thank you..... Eeeeek... Oo I could just eat cake yum yum lol

:happydance:

No idea what dpo I'm on, so haven't a clue when I'll be due, to be quite honest I couldn't give two hoots ahhaha x

Maureen I soooooo didn't expect this!.... Lol madness!

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back