Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh!!!! my heart started absolutely pounding for you when i saw your digi!!! omg omg omg omg!!! i'm am at a total loss for words!!!!! oooooh! holy moly!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

be a brand new sticky forever take home extra adorable bundle of baby-joy!!!!!!!

Happy birthday btw, my husband's was today too so I didn't get a chance to say that.

AHHH. I'm so sorry I didn't say Happy Birthday. Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day (you did, ha ha, of course b/c you got the best present of all!).

Today's test looks DARKER! YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do u believe me:winkwink:

i was ttc 3yrs and had mc's and now have beautiful little girl :flower:

Aww wow hun !!! Now that's progression for you it's really dark today !! Bet your soo exited x

I had the best birthday present EVER!

My dad died 10 years ago on the 3rd of June and he was buried the day after my birthday, so for the last 10 years it hasn't been the best of months... But now getting my pregnant digital on my birthday it has certainly added abit of sparkle :)

We were trying for nearly 3 years and when I was pregnant in feb I honestly thought everything would be ok, but sadly it wasn't meant to be. Never in my wildest dreams did I think for one second that somehow I would manage to get pregnant while waiting for AF to come....

I am utterly blown away! But also terrified of it being another blighted ovum :/

Can I just say I TOLD YOU!!!!!! The tests were getting darker. I knew it!!!! Congrats!!!

Hahahaa Madrid, you can say whatever you wish chick :) I was secretly hoping everyone was right, but didn't want my hopes to be dashed.

Arghhhhhh I can't contain my excitement and happiness... I just went to a sandwich shop and nearly just dropped into conversation I'm pregnant and the lass behind the counter doesn't know me from adam! :rofl: how am I gonna hold this in for 12 weeks lol

Secretly stalking and praying for you chick. I think we got pregnant around the same time and I was gutted for your news. I cannot tell you how elated I am for you chick...honest. Praying hard for a sticky bean. Congrats babe xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have you tested again? I'd love to see what the IC looks like today!

Stucki this is today's...

Attachments

• e951edb7.jpg
    e951edb7.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 46
It's deffo darker ain't it? :happydance:

Well I've only got one more ic left out of the purple ones... But I did buy some ovulation tests with 5 ics so there should be coming tomorrow (I did buy the ovulation tests the other day as i was sure i wasnt pregnant haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"