Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
What brand of ic's are using & where did you get them from I use the blue handle ones and there rubbish all the dye just leaks all over them :/ x

It's definitely darker hun!\

https://i50.tinypic.com/2ngew04.jpg

What brand of ic's are using & where did you get them from I use the blue handle ones and there rubbish all the dye just leaks all over them :/ x

Betty there called instalert.... I swear by these! I've tried every other test possible and I would always get stupid Evaps, or ghost lines blurghhhh... So when I started getting lines in feb I just knew for 100% that I had to be pregnant...

I got them off eBay will dig out the link for you x

Betty there called instalert.... I swear by these! I've tried every other test possible and I would always get stupid Evaps, or ghost lines blurghhhh... So when I started getting lines in feb I just knew for 100% that I had to be pregnant...

got bfp on them 3 days before it would show on any other test theyre fab

Heres the link Hunnie...https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250855322525?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_642wt_689

Wow your HCG is deffo rising!! Could be a new pregnancy!! :wohoo:

Go get some betas quick!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

I bloody hope so lol... Getting betas done on the 13th... Also getting a scan next week x

Aww thanks babe :) i really appreciate it thnks x

Well tonight I'm sat here and the whole boat load of "what if's" start flooding in :/...

What if... These tests are just looking like there getting darker, but there actually not

What if... There are getting darker, does that mean I'm actually pregnant this time?

What if... I go for this scan and it's just too early and all there see again is just a empty sac

What if... I cancel this scan, because I think it's gonna be wayyyy too early to see anything and then I will just think its all over when it actually might not be.

What if... I cancel the scan because of the above reason, but then I have to wait till 12 weeks again and to be told its empty..

Arghhhhh now I'm driving myself nuts and probs everyone else :(

Babee-bugs I understand your uncertainty, I think you need to get hcg bloods done asap just to check that they are rising correctly. Unfortunately this is your only accurate way of knowing if it is a new pregnancy (although it does seem like it). I dont understand why the doctors aren't prioritizing your tests as it isn't a straight forward situation. I think you just need to hold off forming an opinion and freaking out about whats happening until you get blood results. (easier said than done I know)

Go for the scan bugs , It will either reassure you or get you on to next cycle but im perfectly certain that you gots a baby in there !

The earliest blood test I can get done is Wednesday :( which is crap! But i dare say if it is indeed a new pregnancy I should have a lovely dark positive by then...

There only you lot and my partner who know that this may actually be a news pregnancy... I can't talk to him he just doesn't get it all, so I feel like a loose end thinking things on my own lol...

I think it's just I want this sooooooo much, but I'm just really scared to let me fully believe untill I'm shown proof!.. But I guess that's normal though after a blighted ovum(miscarriage)

Chin up lady....your digital said POSITIVE. You're definitely pregnant.
but I understand your worries. The worst they can do at the scan is tell you they can't see anything yet [which there may not be if this is a new pregnancy, which it is!]

Hugs momma. This is your take home baby...I feel it in my loins.

omgosh congratulations!! I remember when you were in first trimester with me!
i Knew you'd be back soon. Im so happy for you.
I hope this little bean sticks!
good luck at your appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe