Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tonight I'm sat here and the whole boat load of "what if's" start flooding in :/...

What if... These tests are just looking like there getting darker, but there actually not

What if... There are getting darker, does that mean I'm actually pregnant this time?

What if... I go for this scan and it's just too early and all there see again is just a empty sac

What if... I cancel this scan, because I think it's gonna be wayyyy too early to see anything and then I will just think its all over when it actually might not be.

What if... I cancel the scan because of the above reason, but then I have to wait till 12 weeks again and to be told its empty..

Arghhhhh now I'm driving myself nuts and probs everyone else :(

Hey Hun with my daughter they did a scan at 5 halv week past lmp they went in internal they could see a sac n yolk so I went bk 2 week later& everything was fine so you should be about 5-6 week by the time they do the scan right ?!

I would try my best to be stress free if I was you your tests are certainly getting darker Nd if they carry on getting darker than that's fab
Sure everything will
Be fine for x x

Hello destiny... I'm back hahah hopefully fingers crossed x

Stucki you make me :rofl:

Thank you wannabepreggo

Thank you Betty... I'm not sure if it's gonna be next week or later on for a scan, I've just got to wait for a letter...

The scan got arranged Wednesday gone, because I went back to the doctors as I got really fed up, that my test on sunday was negative, but come Tuesday it was positive! I felt sooo nauseated, tired, horrid taste in mouth... I had strange cramps going on and I just knew something wasn't right!... So she booked me for a scan and bloods to be done this Wednesday coming, but the scan has to be done at hospital, so need to wait for that. So basically the scan was to confirm that the d&c got everything and didnt leave anything behind...

So all of this is just weird, but I just knew something wasn't right! Lol

Well by the time you get a scan if it's ' nhs' lol you will b further Long so you will be able to see your beany !!! Am sure if your tests had gone barley pos / neg and now there building back up again + the digi you have too be pregnant !!!! And if you have continuted to bed then am sure you will have caught. New egg x x

Got the letter through today from the hospital... Scan is Wednesday at 11:15am... I'm getting my bloods done at the doctors at 10:15am so I hope I get there in time lol

Here's today's tests....

Top one is a opk...

Bottom and 2 ics, have you seen how faint the blue one is, although its 10miu the same at the purple one?

Attachments

• 44082bb9.jpg
    44082bb9.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 70
Well the nice pregnancy test is definate a tad darker but as for the blue handled one it's just blurry and rubbish tbh I wouldn't use them as everytime when I've had BFP they have being really faint and confusing !! But at least you have your scan on Wednesday you can find out what's going on . I would buy another test maybe. Asds cheapie or Superdrug or just get. Frer x

The purple one does look a bit darker than the last test:)

I bought those green ones. Cos I was gonna test for ovulation on the next cycle lol.. The blue ones are rubbish and there came free...

Think I may get some frer, if I can sneak some under my partners nose, he hates spending money on tests

Yeah I would go and sneak And get. ' good test lol
For piece of mind aswell if you see a real dark like on it x x

Woop woop! Congrats Babee! :happydance: Those lines are deffo getting darker :)

Well I couldn't sneak out grrrrr

So I've only got the crappy blue ics that I got for free and to be honest it's not worth me using those, ipthere ridiculous! Lol...

I dipped a purple one and then a blue one in the same urine, both gave different lines although there meant to be 10miu lol

So bought some more purple ones, but there won't come till Tuesday now :(... And I've got my one and only digital which I'm going to do on wednesday before my scan, and then if I get 2-3 I'll be able to tell the sonographer etc... I'm sooo nervous as to what they'll find, my scan isn't in the pregnancy department, so I hope there know what a 4 week old gestation sac looks like :/

just hurry up wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I know bex it can't come quick enough, but I'd rather it was a tad bit later, as I know I'll only see a sac at this point, but I suppose there will re scan me at a couple of weeks later I hope :)

I think I may only actually be 12DPO today, thats if when compared to my 12DPO test I took when I was pregnant in feb.

But I'm sure I ovulated 2 days before (so would make me 14DPO)... But then I could of implanted later?

Haha sorry if I'm doing people's heads in, Im just sooo confused

Implantation can happen 6-12 days after conception....but those are the averages. It is possible that you ovulated on time, but the egg just took it's sweet time coming down the tube :)

Hmmm that does make sense stucki :thumbup:

It's soooooo confusing not knowing dates etc... If you dated this pregnancy by LMP which would of been the day of my d&c then "technically" I would be 6 weeks and 1 day! Lol but obviously that ain't right lol will be interesting to see what the scan shows... And of course I will be straight on here to tell you all :)

Here's my today's tests tweaked :baby:

Attachments

• 504d65e6.jpg
    504d65e6.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 43
It's looking lovely ain't it :)...

Can't believe I've ran out of test :dohh: pregnancy brain or what lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts