Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers still crossed for good news!!! :flower:

well i got another positive! today even with only a hour hold!

i was worrying lastnight, i had some awful cramps!.. but i remember getting the exact pain at 8DPO last time and it must of been implantation as i got a bfp the night of 9dpo...

today ive got more crampy feelings, more so in my back... i hope its implantation... i reckon i could be about 7-9dpo today

oh my gosh! what a rollercoaster for you! i really hope you get a super bright pos. soon!!!!

I will post today's test pics later on when my iPad has charged up abit x

Hi hunny, been stalking your thread :) hope this is your BFP.
Ive been very confused with tests latley too!
GOOD LUCK cant wait to see your pics :) xxx

Here's the test I did today... Which was only with an hour held wee, so it was pretty diluted :dohh: but I couldn't resist.

It does look darker in real life, but I reckon fainter than yesterday :(... Although its still pink and a positive

I've bought some more tests ics to be sent to my mums address, so OH doesnt know , so I'm gonna keep testing until either I get a nice dark bfp or af arrives :blush:

I think what saddens me is, if I hadn't of had the MC, I would be soooooo ecstatic about this line, but I have turned my feelings off incase it's just left over hcg :(

1st pic: is today's
2nd pic is yesterdays

Attachments

• a2d6ac67.jpg
    a2d6ac67.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 55
  • a9ff03a1.jpg
    a9ff03a1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 41
I can't get out to buy any chick, as my OH is with me 24/7!! He works from home, and he doesn't want me to waste money on tests and intact he doesn't want me testing :haha: so I'm testing really sneakily lol

i'm sorry you have to temper your feelings at all. :hugs: but you never know... this could be great news. :flower:

i'm sorry you have to temper your feelings at all. :hugs: but you never know... this could be great news. :flower:

I soooo want to get excited! I can't tell you how much I want too... But something is just telling me to keep calm and keep an open mind, incase this goes belly up.. So for now :coffee:

do u want me to send u some ics tomos for free x

Awww bless you Hunnie... That's so nice of you. I've got some ics stashed away, so he doesn't know :haha:

If I start to get some progression in my lines then I'll be buying alsorts to confirm it lol

Here's today's test... It's not looking good for a new pregnancy :cry:

I wish af would just get here and stop messing me around

Attachments

• 0b55b92e.jpg
    0b55b92e.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 66
Right I've decided, I'm not go na test anymore... Every time I do, it just makes me even more bloody confused!

So I will just come and stalk all of you's x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back