Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a HUGE relief! Now, in a few weeks, all you need to do is see a heartbeat, and you'll be even MORE out of the woods!

This is all very excellent, and I'm so relieved you don't have to relive loss right after your first one...it's a blessing, and a wonderful gift!

Hey!!!! Wow just been catching up on the last 50 pages I missed! What a rollercoaster but a huge congratulations to you!!!!
You gave me some kind words when I went through a miscarriage last month and here I am waiting for my late af to arrive. After reading your story it offers a glimmer of light for myself but only time will tell.
So happy for you, you truly deserve this xxx

Hey Malibu Hunnie.... Awww thank you :)... I can't believe how blessed and lucky I feel, it took us nearly 3 years to conceive and then I fall pregnant straight after my loss without AF!...

I really don't think it's actually sunk In at all x

:) the next question is, how far along I am lol... Hopefully I get my scan later this week to find out x

oh yeah thats a toughy!!! I had my dating scan cause i had no clue and I wasnt far along enough to really tell they said 6-7 weeks cause heartbeat was there so I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and then another within 3 weeks after that!

So happy for you, I have been in work all day thinking about you :hugs:

Huge congrats hun. I am sooooo thrilled for you. hopefully this with be the end of the emotional roller coaster! may only rainbows come your way xx

I've not read all the updates but I see you are preggas so big congrats!! XXXX

Thank you calm... Oh it's been a horrible roller coaster, I need to get another beta done on Wednesday, and then if that has doubled again, I get a scan :)

i can't wait either!!! let's see that double!!!!!

So you fell preggers right after your mc last month or did you have vanishing twin syndrome? It hasn't even been a month yet. A big congrats to you! You deserve a happy ending to all of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"