Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby I got to 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant, we went for a scan on the 25th of April and the scan showed a blighted ovum possible molar pregnancy!

So I had a d&c on the 27th April.... 6 weeks after on the 7th of June (my 26th birthday)... I got my digital positive.

I haven't had AF since, I got asked at the hospital when my last AF was and when I said 28th of jan, the nurse went WHAT?, so obviously had to explain I haven't had a AF since my MC.

I showed a nurse and a gyne woman the picture of the clot/tissue I lost on the 14th of June, there weren't sure what it was and at the minute treating it as just a clot, that may of formed from the d&c, only it's just made its way out now.

It's all very confusing stuff... I guess this is why doctors say to wait one cycle before trying :dohh:

Oh wow! that's interesting! I'm such a dork, why was I thinking April 25th was last month? I'm losing track of my months! Well, that makes more sense now. Lol!

Hahha, bless ya, well it was the very back end of April, so I'll let ya off :haha: x

Hey hun how you feeling bet a lot more relaxed ?? :D you going for some more bloods tmro ? X

Hey Hunnie... I do feel more relaxed and a lot more calmer... But I'm still anxious, and probs will be untill I've had a scan, even if I had the bleeding or not.

Like I say my last pregnancy ended in a blighted ovum where no baby was present at all!.. So I'm very anxious, hope and pray that there is indeed a baby and it's fine :)... Untill then I don't think I can relax 100%...

Bloods are getting done tomorrow, after 4pm... So not sure if I will get to know the results the same day or Thursday x

Good luck today hunny! :)

Thank you hunnies, I'll be going after 4pm.. So today is gonna drag... Don't know if I will get the results today or tomorrow? I know it takes 45 mins for the beta to be done at the hospital, but not sure if labs are open late on in the day?

I've tested again :blush:... I've got a bunch of ics left, so I might aswell use them! (that's my excuse and I'm gonna use it lol)

Attachments

• 3ddb3723.jpg
    3ddb3723.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18
I'm glad there still there.... Can't wait to see what my beta is today, I feel abit concerned that I haven't got a 3+ on the digital yet :wacko:...

Good luck!! Your test are awesome!!! :)

hi bugs just caught up with all of this!!!! i am sure your betas will be fine and the lab will still be open all night!! lol so just make sure you tell them you will be waiting for the results! lol good luck!
oh and your tests look fab!! congrats hun!
xxx :hugs:

Good luck for today! Although looking at your tests you won't need it x x :haha:

Thank you hunnies... I think I'm just abit anxious and hoping that it's gone up again...

The reason I'm getting a 3rd set of betas done, it's really just to back up the last one, to make sure that it didn't just rise and then fall again...

God knows how long I'm gonna be there for, not sure if I'll get sent home and await a phone call, or if I'll be there untill the labs are done with it...

But I shall let you all know of course! X

Stick baby stick :) its looking soooo dark I think test is darker than control now :) woot woot :)

Wowee, they are so dark! I reckon you'd be 3+ now! If not, you can't be far off!!!

Babee how did you get on today hunni!?? Was thinking about you all day! Hoping so much it's good news and you get the result you were hoping for... :) . xxx

Well I got my blood took just before 5pm, need to ring up shortly for the results... And the butterflies are already starting to flutter.

The receptionist from my doctors has just rang me, saying oh the doctor wants to see you tomorrow can you come in for 10am... I put it a water sample yesterday for pregnancy so I that I could get the number for the midwife to book in... (haven't done it till now, as I wasn't certain I was pregnant etc)..

She didn't even say why! I hate my doctors lol! So I don't know if it's got something to do with my betas, or the urine sample? Or the scan/blood tests i had done on the 13th :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"