Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for your update tomorrow!!!

Good luck today!!!!!!!!!! x

Good Luck Babe!
I am literally on pins and needles for your update :happydance:

Well first things first, here's my test from this morning (bottom one) which is darker :thumbup::happydance:

So anyways I went to my local hospital today and I went to the EPAC but was told that you have to be sent by a doctor or a midwife, so I needed to go out of town to a hospital that has a A&E because ours got closed last year.

So anyways got there and sat in waiting room for less than 5 mins and I was straight through... Then it just took hours and hours to be seen properally. Anyways my urine test was positive for pregnancy.... So there took bloods to check the HCG number as that's the only way to know what's what.

I had an exam and she said cervix is closed, with no tissue present and my bleeding is now brown so that's good as its old blood. She was from gyne and she looked at the picture I took of the tissue I passed and she was unsure of what it actually was, but did point out that is may of been just a blood clot that formed from previous d&c procedure and it's just took its time to work its way out. But untill my bloods are back there can't know for certain that I'm pregnant or not.

I was sent home at 2pm after been there since 9am... And I'm just waiting on a phone call from the gyne woman with my HCG beta... So fingers crossed its good news.

My HCG was 57 on the 13th... My OH worked out it should roughly be around 260 ish... Anyone know what I should be looking for?

Attachments

• 060b52c3.jpg
    060b52c3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 21
Well it sounds promising to me, hope you get your blood results back quickly

Woohoooo.... Just heard back from hospital it's 486! OMG I'm sooooo happy.

I have to go back late Wednesday for another blood draw, if that doubles again, then I can have a scan :) x

Well with your numbers being high, maybe it's a girl!!!! What a roller coaster ride for you and your OH. Can't wait to see what the scan reveals.

wow you are SO pregnant, maybe twins if you worked out 200s and its in the 400s LOL Good Luck

Just read your post from start to finish and wow! So pleased for you blood results today and will keep my fingets crossed for you for Wednesday!!

fantastic news huni, i have being popping on and off for your update xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe