Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So glad to hear the update!!!

Fantastic news hun!!!! So glad you were looked after properly today! Roll on weds blood draw! X

Congrats Love, thats wonderful news, I am so thrilled for you. fx'd all continues to go well :dust:

Fab news............... So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for Wednesday x x

:happydance: soooooo happy for you :happydance: CONGRATS and have a H&H 9 months was so happy when I read this as this is the news I was hoping for :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy babee!!!! Fab news lovely! God I am so chuffed!! Big happy hugs xxx

I've been silently stalking this thread for a while & just wanted to say a huge congratulations!!! I truely hope you have a very H&H 9 months!! :) xx

oh my goodness!!!!!
shut up shut up shut up!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
i am so stinkin excited for you!!!

*sticky*sticky*sticky*sticky*sticky*sticky*sticky*sticky*sticky*

go baby, go!!!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: SOOOO HAPPY!!!! Awesome news, Babee!! We should be bump buddies!!

Awwwww ladies... Thank you soooooooooo much for your support!.. I'm not out the woods yet, but my god am I happy that it's doubled and more so lol

I seriously wouldn't care at all how many babies was in there, just aslong as there healthy :) although I think my OH would say something different lol...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow wow wow congrats huni that is great news bet your over the moon !!!! :D & by the time they get you a scan you should be able too see the baby. Congrats again xxx

omg! congrats! this make me sooo happy for you! grow baby grow!:) :) :) :) :) :) your beta is awesome! its more than doubling !perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back