Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx ladies.... I'm just sooo worn out with it all :(..

I'm hoping tomorrow gives some good news x

hope everything goes well tomarrow......i so know how you feel.....the waiting is terrble!

oh, hun...this is just too much. i'm sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs: you've spent so much time in the realm of wait and see...i don't know how your head hasn't exploded yet. i am so sorry you've had to go through all this. i can't believe you've spent all this time waiting for an answer! the good news is your levels are still rising. even though they didn't double, that's still good news. i'm sending up prayers for you in the hopes that you can finally figure all of this out and celebrate a sticky little bean. i hope tomorrow brings some answers. if you do have an internal scan, it could be *possible* to see something. we saw a fetal pole and heartbeat at 5+4

How confusing :hugs:
My EPU doesn't do repeat betas because they can vary so much, and therefore cause a lot of worry, they always just scan me when i go.

Hope you can get in for an ultrasound soon xx good luck at the docs xx

aww bugs hope today goes well i will be here most of the day if you need a chat! but like all the ladies say your hcg is rising! dont give up hope! we are all here for you hun!

Well been to the doctors... The reason she wanted me to go was because, she wasn't sure what was going on... So I seen yet another doctor today and had to explain everything...

She's very concerned, and if I wasn't already at a hospital she was gonna send me urgently to my hospital to get seen...

She told me things aren't looking good, and there could be lots of things that's going on, but yet there's no answers for... She said, ectopic, molar, vanishing twin... Or a uterine pregnancy that isn't progressing as it should.

She did mention something about the HCG that it doesn't have to double but should go up in 48 hours at 60% and it didn't... So she's concerned that all isn't well.

I rang the hospital where I have been getting my betas done at and she has also said the same, things aren't looking good, with my levels and the bleeding/clot that I lost, so it's just a wait and see game... My levels are still too early for a scan to be performed, so I'm getting another beta done tomorrow tea time to see what's going on...

My doctor has told me I need to get to the bottom of this, I can't take no for answer and I need to be seen! I need investigations and I need weekly scans, serial betas etc... She couldn't of sounded more concerned :(

I am glad someone is finally taking it all seriously hun :hugs:

Well, in any case, the hospital and doctors do need to get to the bottom of this, especially if there's a risk for an ectopic or molar pregnancy...early diagnosis is the best thing in those cases.

I've really been praying for you...I can't imagine how emotionally taxing this all must be for you and your DH. At this point, you just want to KNOW SOMETHING, and it seems that no one is getting really to the bottom of it. There has got to be something that can be done to get more answers...and a scan of some sort is definitely in order.

Best of luck, dear.

I honestly feel like hitting my head off a brick wall!

To top it off, there is more brown blood and a pain in my left side :(... I e rang up the hospital told the doctor, she said that brown is old blood which is good... But to take some paracetamols and if the pain doesn't go away or gets worse then to call back up and there will get me in :shrug:

But Im thinking it may just be trapped wind, or I need the toilet lol

:hugs: I hope you get to the bottom of it soon, they have let this go on for far too long without taking it seriously! I hope everything turns out ok hunni x x

Hugs to you hun, you are really going through it. Whilst i woudl agree that brown blood is "old blood", what i woudl also say (without trying to panic you) is that with both my ep's I have had brown spotting, often described as like "prune juice". And the red blood came much later. I didn't rupture either time so didn't have severe pain, it was my first indication thatteh pregnancy was nto going well and something was wrong.

All I'm saying is don't dismiss is as old blood (not that I'm saying you have!). With levels as low as they are rupture of ep would be highly unlikely at the moment, but you need to be mindful of it.

xx

I'm glad they are finally getting their fingers out and doing something for you! Keeping everything crossed for you hun x x

Hugs to you hun, you are really going through it. Whilst i woudl agree that brown blood is "old blood", what i woudl also say (without trying to panic you) is that with both my ep's I have had brown spotting, often described as like "prune juice". And the red blood came much later. I didn't rupture either time so didn't have severe pain, it was my first indication thatteh pregnancy was nto going well and something was wrong.

All I'm saying is don't dismiss is as old blood (not that I'm saying you have!). With levels as low as they are rupture of ep would be highly unlikely at the moment, but you need to be mindful of it.

xx

I have been warned to be on the look out for ectopic signs.... Cramps/pain, feeling unwell, bleeding etc...

What I had today was more of a beige colouring and not a lot of it, but obviously noticeable on the toilet paper for me to see it...

I've had red bleeding for about 4-5days and then it started to taper off to brown... Yesterday I didn't have any, but that's not to say that I won't have anymore red bleeding... I dread going to the toilet to be honest, because I just don't want to see bleeding... But then if Iam miscarrying I would rather do it myself, than go down the d&c or e&c as the doctor puts it route.

Hopefully tomorrow gives more answers as to what's going on, I'm hoping my numbers are abit higher so then the hospital will send me for a scan... But if they don't I'm gonna beg! Because I think a scan will hold all the answers... If they won't I'll gett a private one done!.... Suppose it all depends on tomorrow

I had scans with both of mine - the first my levels were similar to yours now - and whilst they couldn't see for certain - they could see that my womb lining was thin, there was nothing in it and that there was free fluid in my right tube - indicating ep. With my second my levels were 2020, and again my womb lining was thin and there was a mass in my right tube. By the time I'd had my scans I'd had brown spotting/prune juice, then a full, very painful bleed with clots (thought I'd mc), and the bleeding was back to brown spotting - which I'm guessing was my womb lining when it realised nothing had implanted.

Hope this is helping you more than scaring you.

No deffo not scaring, I'm expecting the worst to be honest... I think for me it's the best thing to do in this situation, if they find a baby and everything is ok, then great... But I'm not gonna let myself to be happy, excited and basically convince myself everything is ok.

Well seen as though, I've just gotta wait this out till tomorrow, the only thing I can do to try and help the time pass, is to test!

Attachments

• 173bdc4f.jpg
    173bdc4f.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 00567010.jpg
    00567010.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 18
Today's was with 3rd morning urine... I've been trying my best not to test, but it's sooo hard not too...

I'll test again tomorrow morning, then I'll get my beta done at tea time and then I'll be able to see what's what.. I want to keep as much accurate information as possible x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"